Hi

Randombobman

lol by gamefaqer do you mean someone who requires a walkthrough to hold their hand for every game they play, or someone who contributes walkthroughs to the people that require a walkthrough to hold their hand? XP just wondering.

hiyo~

Edited by XxWolfxX

lol by gamefaqer do you mean someone who requires a walkthrough to hold their hand for every game they play, or someone who contributes walkthroughs to the people that require a walkthrough to hold their hand? XP just wondering.

hiyo~

I believe that he means someone with an account on GameFAQ's. As a general rule, GFAQ's (as it's known) is looked down upon here because the FE related FAQ's are... mediocre.

I believe that he means someone with an account on GameFAQ's. As a general rule, GFAQ's (as it's known) is looked down upon here because the FE related FAQ's are... mediocre.

It's not the FAQs, its the member base. Bad FAQs are just a "bonus negative."

Edited by Fireman

It's not the FAQs, its the member base. Bad FAQs are just a "bonus negative."

I see. Still, I don't think you should hate the site just because the FE parts are horrid. I will personally admit to relying on GFAQ's for information for other games, and my experience has shown that such information has been most credible.

How else was I supposed to find the Mettle Goblet in Legaia?