FE Pairings

PenandPaper71

Hmm, maybe I misread again, but here:

That implies that Lethe would make like Ranulf and go off to explore vague, nebulous continents.

Yes, I suggested two different ways Lethe x Ike could work. The most recent, though, was Lethe and Ike staying. I suppose when I said "never", though, I should have specified that I was talking about the post you were quoting.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can only pick one pairing.

Aideen-Azel

Because you get the Rescue Staff in Gen 1. Having the best healer in the game that can even use Elfire. Her high speed should make up for that, and that the children get Pursuit. Plus they're destined to be together forever. <3

Aira-Lex Having the Hero Sword in Gen 1. This is probable as the children both get Elite,Pursuit, Ambush, Continue (Promoted), Awareness and Astra.

Sylvia-None

I always off her at Chapter 4 after getting the Defense Sword and taking the Substitutes.

Lachesis-Alec

This pairing isn't hard to make as it not only is a hell of alot easier than Finn's and that both the children get Awareness and Pursuit.

Fury-Claude

You get a better staff user Fee who can grow more luck thanks to having minor Blagi. Having a mounted Libro,Restore, and Recover Staff user is always invaluable.

Briggid-Holyn

I always make this pairing with Briggid as you actually get Patti to be more useful and that she becomes like the most broken Thief ever along with having Luna at her disposal. Faval is great with this pairing also.

Tiltyu-Levin

The children both get Wrath, critical and Continue. One of them can get even better with the Pursuit Ring which should go to Arthur. And having Holsety in the beginning along with mounted is certainly invaluable.

Edited by Ayanami

Alec x Lachesis is close to Alec x Beowolf, except Beo gives slightly better growths and is easier to pair with her, as they have a conversation which also gives her a stat boost. And Beo gives Charge instead of Nihil, which, IMO, is better. I don't see why you would pair Lachesis with Alec.

I like Lex x Aira too, but Holyn gives her the Hero Sword as well. Also, Skasaha doesn't get Continue upon promotion. I'm pretty sure it's a Swordmaster skill, not a Forrest skill.