Lord of Azure Flame Character Art

Inactive Account

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was thinking that Kiryn should draw what everyone else has wanted for a long time...

penguins Reclassed characters.

I suggest Kiryn puts up a poll on what characters should be reclassed and what to. I brought this up on IRC chat and she seemed to be interested in it, so if anyone else is...

So what I'd been doing previously was sort of alternate timeline stuff, like "one change was made in the backstory of character(s), and things ended up being significantly different". For instance, I have sketches of Kelas and Arrin from an alternate timeline in which Kelas got kidnapped and found Daranau instead of Arrin, so now she's a mage and he's a myrmidon. Stuff like that. So if you have suggestions like that, go for it.

If I do this it's going to be on paper, not streamed, and not incredibly detailed. I got a whole bunch of other art that needs to come before this, but it'll be fun if I get a chance.

• 2 weeks later...

Eric gets the Sword, Esphyr doesn't (Merc/?)

Irina gets the tome as planned.

Reika doesn't lose her brother.

Esphyr doesn't get the crimson sword, is a troubador or something, I guess. Also is a chess champion cause she actually gets a hobby.

Well, let's see...

I suppose an alternate timeline could easily have Damian killed in the experimentation with Gae Bulg, Aiya is forced to bear the lance afterward, the damn thing having it's shape warped by Bethold so that she can use it. Either that or Damian never picks Aiya up off the street, she gets thrown into prison and gets all vengeful.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...