Lord of Azure Flame Character Art

Inactive Account

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome~~ =D

Seriously, you have him mid-transformation. Nice. =D I assume Katie since tome+blue hair.

@ First version

That's almost exactly how I'd always imagined it after I made the first sprite. Only difference is the dress is about three inches longer, and whatever I was imagining as footwear at the time, isn't there :lol:

@ Second version

Awwww, she's all beaten up and scarred(unless those are just temporary but I doubt it). Sadly I'm starting to think given her entire life story up to this point, she might have been better off not surviving. Post kidnapping is really just recovery(CC recovery, not physical recovery) writing anyway :(:

Honestly with better writing Katie probably could have ended up really good. :/

I actually agree with this. Katie was definitely a character with a lot of potential in her, with her backstory and potential intelligence. We all know what happened to her, but honestly, she did have the makings of an intelligent, independent, knowledgeable woman.

Fortunately Kiryn can make her like that.

*looks for the scars* I think I see them. They're just a bit hard for me to see. Goodness, she is Lucia-like

The idea with the scars was a horrifying number of quick, shallow cuts, because that's pretty much what Megae would do. I actually did about three rounds in shades of varying visibility to get the right visual effect.

I did see that there was going to be resemblance to Lucia, and tried to at least make the shorter hair a bit different, but given her sprite base I dunno how easy to avoid it was >_>

Edited by Kiryn

• 2 weeks later...

Request

Character: Tas

Description: Pic of him here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=22802&view=findpost&p=1343810 and the description coppied from my sign-up = "He doesn’t wear much armor – just a jerkin, leather gloves that go up to his elbow, riding boots, leather shoulder guards and a leather forehead-guard. His trousers were once cream-colored but have since been stained with dust like the rest of his usual attire. He wears a dull, greenish-brown tunic and a sleeveless, same-color-trim, dusky-brown riding-coat. His hair is a little unruly but is otherwise short and brown. His eyes are also brown, but hold a hint of green. His build isn’t muscular, but he’s not scrawny either." Though ellaborating on the coat length since in the pic you can't see it entirely: It is somewhat long. It goes to around halfway down his calf. I also fail at drawing dusty things.

Pose: Riding Namid (Namid also in picture) or if you don't want to draw Namid, then just him kinda standing there with an awkward/nervous/helpless smile, sort of failing at hiding his lance behind himself, maybe leaning on it a little.

[spoiler=Finals sketchdump shenanigans]sketchdump6.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom:

Morgan is not amused. Neither is Kiryn. Borodin is a badass.

Kiev is a very... special wyvern. There is a laser kitten.

Helios doesn't get along with Orange Cat. Helenos is not very bright as a dog? I think this tome is Hellsety but maybe maybe not. I dunno. That was my roommate's idea.

Amari is not amused. Reika is all of the angry. I forget why I was retaliating against Bal, but the shipping is retaliation for... something or other. (Hey, at least it was a canon event :P)

Hey guys! I'll probably be doing a livestream later today when more people are online, but we have reached the unfortunate instance of having a three-way tie. So VOTE IN THE TIEBREAKER OR I'M JUST GONNA BE LAZY BECAUSE I'M TERRIBLE AT DRAWING DUDES.

(psych's vote probably doesn't count)

Edited by Kiryn

WELP winner was

[spoiler=Henry]henry.png

As I announced in the channel after I finished this stream, this may be the last stream for a while. Sometime next week I'm going home, and it will be either very hard or impossible to stream while I'm home. I'll see how it goes.

I may do some streams, either mini-streams or a full art, next week depending on how finals go on Tuesday.

Edited by Kiryn