FE8 dondon mode

Mekkah

Download (IPS): http://www.speedyshare.com/files/22295783/FE8-dondon.ips

After Wallet Pinching, 0% growths, 100% crit and God knows what other simple but fun edits, here's my latest invention: FE8 dondon151 mode! I think it would be fun to try it out without reading the changelog below, but if you don't want to guess just click the pretty button.

- All class movement type changed to flying. This means everything in the game now completely ignores terrain when moving around, other than some spots on houses and walls that I can't edit (fliers never could get on those).

- Mounted movement has been redone to FE6/FE7 mode. All promoted mounted human classes that had 7 move before (Mage Knight, Ranger, Great Lord (Eir+Eph), Valkyrie) now have 8 mov. Troubadour now has 7 mov. Note that Great Knight still has 6 mov.

- All mounted human classes no longer get bonuses from terrain, except Great Knight, which is essentially now a foot class with access to the whole weapon triangle.

I say, enjoy the mindfuck that comes with this.

Still awaiting FE8 GJ Mode. Also does the DD151 Axe come within this game? I'd like my Duessel to fly sometimes kthx.

What would be GJ Mode? Everything has 4 move until promotion and 5 move after while having the terrain penalties of an armor?

What would be GJ Mode? Everything has 4 move until promotion and 5 move after while having the terrain penalties of an armor?

It would require more rearranging the team rather than just adjusting people's move, which is just uncreative.

You would start with 3 armors, a glass cannon mage, a paper-durable myrm, a laguz, and finally the jeigen is a sniper.

...On the bright side, it would be more fun and interesting than "Have Seth do everything".

Just a note, making units able to move on anything, including parts of villages, walls, etc. isn't all that difficult. There's modules for it, for one thing.

• 2 months later...

Changelog... hmmm... nah. I'll try it blind.

Though I should probably pay more attention to timestamps when I post, and stop forgetting what page threads are on~

Edited by Naglfar