Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I don't think she can, actually...

Not sure how little-known this is, but Lekain can cast Silence on all of your units at once in 4-E-1. With no staff.

^I don't think she can, actually...

Not sure how little-known this is, but Lekain can cast Silence on all of your units at once in 4-E-1. With no staff.

Anyone that doesn't take out Lekain in 2 or 3 turns probably knows that thing about silence.

And Astrid ss bows, so yes she can use the Double Bow and since its range is 1-2 that means she can attack at 1 range. Just not 3 range like the Marksmen.

-Armoured knights have more speed than mounted knights. Lolwut?

-Zelgius doubling Ranulf on their second fight. Another "lolwut?" here. (You know, since he wouldn't be able to double him when they have the same Spd)

-Mages being so slow when most of them are pretty thin and are even considered fast story-wise (Tormod)

-How much FE10 really faps to Skill growths and other unnecesary high growths when many characters can just cap a stat, the other common unnecesary high growths are Res and Loluck.

-Danved...?

Edited by Soul

transformed skrimir is strong enough to carry BK around, too bad BK doesn't want to~

Tibarn, strongest of all birds, doesn't stand a chance against a usual warrior with a crossbow~

3-13 archer can actually have bad luck and get 0 kills~

Nadved is not in this game~

Edited by whase

Tibarn, strongest of all birds, doesn't stand a chance against a usual warrior with a crossbow~

Actually, "crossbow" has 28 mt, so only 84 mt against Tibarn. Tibarn has 68 hp and 32 def, so he lives with 16 hp. And Warriors have 0% crit on him. Hence he KOs the warrior and if he's not OHKOing (which he doesn't without crit/tear) then he can get countered but the thing doesn't have above 40 hit so Tibarn probably dodges but even if he doesn't he still wins. Now, two warriors with crossbows can be an issue, but one is not. And even still, he'll win against those two a large portion of the time anyway. Well over half.

Actually, "crossbow" has 28 mt, so only 84 mt against Tibarn. Tibarn has 68 hp and 32 def, so he lives with 16 hp. And Warriors have 0% crit on him. Hence he KOs the warrior and if he's not OHKOing (which he doesn't without crit/tear) then he can get countered but the thing doesn't have above 40 hit so Tibarn probably dodges but even if he doesn't he still wins. Now, two warriors with crossbows can be an issue, but one is not. And even still, he'll win against those two a large portion of the time anyway. Well over half.

What about the boss on 3-11?

Fact. It's possible to KO Ashera 15 times before murdering her with Ike. On the same turn.

Edited by Joerachi

What about the boss on 3-11?

You mean the guy with an Aqqar? That's not a crossbow. I specifically said crossbow, as did whase. Aqqar has 34 mt and 102 effective mt on fliers. Considering that does 70 damage to Tibarn it is certainly a problem for him (OHKOs). But Tibarn doesn't actually care much about a single crossbow. And even that boss Tibarn is far more likely to win against than lose against. He is still far too likely to lose for me to risk it when I play that chapter, but if we were just talking who is more likely to come out standing, that's Tibarn. It helps that he can go first and thus get a chance at OHKOing with Tear. If he tears or dodges the counter Tibarn wins.

Fact. It's possible to KO Ashera 15 times before murdering her with Ike. On the same turn.

Only on the modes in which Ashera doesn't revive with full hp. On HM she revives with full hp if you don't deal the finishing blow with Ike. I don't think there are any characters capable of dealing 120 damage to 35 def in one go. Even Boyd with brave + double blood tide + white tide + fire/water/dark support probably falls short.

64 mt - 35 def = 29 damage. 116 damage. I think that's the most anybody can do, and Boyd isn't particularly likely to hit all 4 times anyway.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Only on the modes in which Ashera doesn't revive with full hp. On HM she revives with full hp if you don't deal the finishing blow with Ike. I don't think there are any characters capable of dealing 120 damage to 35 def in one go. Even Boyd with brave + double blood tide + white tide + fire/water/dark support probably falls short.