Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

Right, I never use triangle attacks so I forget about those. That helps. 7 units can triangle attack and you get a heron for 4 more, I guess. That makes 11 and you have 9 units left to kill her 4 times so you can probably pull it off. 8 units left if you need to get an Ike KO, too. However, from the description it seems like 14 + Ike KO, not 15 + Ike KO. Hence, not "15 times before". Otherwise you'd need to have 8 units kill her 4 times, which isn't possible outside forced crits. And Ike would need to ORKO. I don't think 15 before the Ike KO is possible.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I never use triangle attacks so I forget about those. That helps. 7 units can triangle attack and you get a heron for 4 more, I guess. That makes 11 and you have 9 units left to kill her 4 times so you can probably pull it off. 8 units left if you need to get an Ike KO, too. However, from the description it seems like 14 + Ike KO, not 15 + Ike KO. Hence, not "15 times before". Otherwise you'd need to have 8 units kill her 4 times, which isn't possible outside forced crits. And Ike would need to ORKO. I don't think 15 before the Ike KO is possible.

Ah, Sorry. I meant that ^_^;

Only on the modes in which Ashera doesn't revive with full hp. On HM she revives with full hp if you don't deal the finishing blow with Ike. I don't think there are any characters capable of dealing 120 damage to 35 def in one go. Even Boyd with brave + double blood tide + white tide + fire/water/dark support probably falls short.

64 mt - 35 def = 29 damage. 116 damage. I think that's the most anybody can do, and Boyd isn't particularly likely to hit all 4 times anyway.

Giffca + MT Support with Adept?

With 45 speed it's likely to trigger at least once.

46 str + 3 from support + 22 from claw + 10 from 2x Blood tide - 35 from Ashera's Def = 46

46 x 3 = 136.

Damn Adept can't proc ofc. So even Giffca will be stuck at 92 (or 102 on EM)

.Enemy placement, types, and objectives are different in easy mode.

.Enemies will prioritize unarmed units rather lords and units they can easily kill.

.Enemies will attack a Laguz with provoke more than a Beorc with provoke.

.Leonardo's base stats are near equivalent to the archer class in the unit profile.

.Leonardo should have been a painter rather than an archer.

.Tauroneo has the highest magic stats of all the marshals.

Edited by Generic Officer

.Leonardo should have been a painter rather than an archer.

Or use dual swords?

and did the world map really include a region known as Est? Do you have a link? That would be funny to see.

Kurthnaga can hold more items as a pilgrim because he somehow hides his Black Breath.

Kurthnaga can hold more items as a pilgrim because he somehow hides his Black Breath.

I've always found it funny that the guy you are supposed to protect is also the tankiest guy in the chapter. Pilgrim Kurth's HP/DEF/RES is better than even Sothe's.

I've always found it funny that the guy you are supposed to protect is also the tankiest guy in the chapter. Pilgrim Kurth's HP/DEF/RES is better than even Sothe's.

You mean how he gets like 7HKOd or something ridiculous like that while facing hit rates of under 60? On Hard Mode.

If it was possible to rescue her, 1-9 would be wayyyy too easy.

Fun Fact: Canto means "Sing" in Italian.

Perhaps why Reyson's ability in fe9 was called "Canto", I guess. I still like calling the re-move ability of mounted/flying units "Canto", though.

FE9 Canto and FE10's Canto have the same name (Re-move) in the Japanese version. I guess they kept it as Canto in FE10 for the same reason they kept the Nosferatu name when the tome returned to being a Light tome, i.e some weird form of consistency (yet they decided to drop Wyvern Riders for Dracoknights since FE10...).

I always thought it was some localization mishap. We're talking largely about people on horses, here, "canto" is sort of close to something like "canter". Certainly it makes more sense than Brad --> Aran.

If it was possible to rescue her, 1-9 would be wayyyy too easy.

Fun Fact: Canto means "Sing" in Italian.

*And in spanish, too.

It'd be broken if they kept the same one FE4 had, which lets you literally move again (As in, being able to do villages, etc) be after attacking.

*And in spanish, too.

It'd be broken if they kept the same one FE4 had, which lets you literally move again (As in, being able to do villages, etc) be after attacking.

It was awesome. Watch sigurd KO boss. Watch sigurd seize. All in one turn! Eat your heart out, Eirika/Ephraim.

And you could switch weapons after attacking. Allowing Leaf to attack with a bow and then switch to a sword (or whatever). The only thing is that convos don't work like in fe9 and fe10. You can converse + attack at the same time. Can't do that in most of the other games, even fe4.

Kind of ironic, considering talk conversations are more important in FE4. Anyone else have any fun facts? For starters, Kurthnaga is a faster runner but a slower flier than his father. And if neither of them existed, fliers would probably have been allowed to stand on cliff, etc. squares.

Edited by Kinata

It was awesome. Watch sigurd KO boss. Watch sigurd seize. All in one turn! Eat your heart out, Eirika/Ephraim.

And you could switch weapons after attacking. Allowing Leaf to attack with a bow and then switch to a sword (or whatever). The only thing is that convos don't work like in fe9 and fe10. You can converse + attack at the same time. Can't do that in most of the other games, even fe4.

FE9/10, I'm fairly sure you can Talk and Attack in the same turn. I know you can definitely Support and Attack in the same turn.

Oh, and a fun fact - every mount in FE10 is exactly 1 lighter than their FE9 equivalent. Except Haar's.

Edited by Anouleth

FE9/10, I'm fairly sure you can Talk and Attack in the same turn. I know you can definitely Support and Attack in the same turn.

Oh, and a fun fact - every mount in FE10 is exactly 1 lighter than their FE9 equivalent. Except Haar's.

Um, fe9 and fe10 were my two examples of where you can Talk + Attack. I was saying you can't in the other ones.

Not sure about fe11, though, but in the rest you talk your turn ends (of if you are mounted you can move but nothing else).

I don't see what's so good when Conversing though, you know, since the lines are pretty redundant and sometimes vary depending on the characters, you support at base anyway.

@Kinata: I don't think that Dheg being able to fly faster than Kurth should be too weird, maybe because Dheg's already used to it since he has combat experience...?