Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

Volug IS part of a group though. The "Hatari" group. Its just him and Nailah though.

No, Volug is not part of a group. With your logic, Zihark would not be in that list, because he's in the daein Group. Heather would be in the crimea group.

However, countries are not groupd, they also have a different color than groups like The Greil Mercenaries, Dawn Brigade, etc. So, No. Hatary is a country.

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Micaiah, Sothe, Tormod, Vika, Muarim, Nailah, Volug, Rafiel. That's eight. I think so.

Also, does anyone find it strange that Jill is banned from 1-8 but Zihark is not, despite the two being recruited at the same time and being part of Pelleas' Liberation Army?

Also, does anyone find it strange that Jill is banned from 1-8 but Zihark is not, despite the two being recruited at the same time and being part of Pelleas' Liberation Army?

She would be too useful in that chapter.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

Oh god... I've been chatting too much in MHtri... without a keyboard... :unsure:

This sentence is here for the mere purpose of this not counting as a spam. Lol loopholes and stuff. I wonder if this was changed already? Hmmm... I'll go check after this.... Just a few more words i think lets see this should do it. nope apparently needs a bit more and there we go.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I'd kill to be able to use Jill in 1-8 right now.

yeah, rescuing the prisoners and clearing that chapter would be too easy wih Jill! I would like to use her in 1-8 as well...

Edited by Niharu

Wait, so Jill is WAY too broken for the chapter, but Nailah isn't?

I realize that Jill can fly, but Nailah has 9 movement plus starts off near Rafiel, so she could probably get from one end of the map to the other in 2 or 3 turns. Plus, Jill has lackluster base Atk which hasn't had much time to grow, and certain enemies in 1-8 are really tough to take down. I doubt that Jill could pull off a ORKO on the Dracoknight or the Bandits. And finally, all the Thunder Mages (including the boss) would prevent Jill from leaping all over the map.

Wait, so Jill is WAY too broken for the chapter, but Nailah isn't?

I realize that Jill can fly, but Nailah has 9 movement plus starts off near Rafiel, so she could probably get from one end of the map to the other in 2 or 3 turns. Plus, Jill has lackluster base Atk which hasn't had much time to grow, and certain enemies in 1-8 are really tough to take down. I doubt that Jill could pull off a ORKO on the Dracoknight or the Bandits. And finally, all the Thunder Mages (including the boss) would prevent Jill from leaping all over the map.

By that point (NM and EM mostly) Jill has the possiblity to kill the island to the east in 1 turn, then go and help Nailah for a quick 3 turn finish. Heck a 2 turn might even be possible with a good favored Jill. Nailah cannot do this. She is overpowered, but she is hindered.

By that point (NM and EM mostly) Jill has the possiblity to kill the island to the east in 1 turn, then go and help Nailah for a quick 3 turn finish. Heck a 2 turn might even be possible with a good favored Jill. Nailah cannot do this. She is overpowered, but she is hindered.

Yeah, and add in that Celerity is available here.

Aren't there 2 Thunder Mages plus the Thunder Sage boss on the eastern island? How is Jill going to deal with that? Radmin himself deals 35 damage with his Elthunder, which would leave a promoted Jill who has used a Seraph Robe with a measly 9 HP left.

A 20/1 Jill has 65 avoid at best biorythm (average jill, a favored jill is probably way over 19 speed though). That gives Radmin a hit of 55. The other wind and fire mages have similar accuracy. While the thunder mage has a meager 110 biorythm, gives him a 45 avoid.

This is definately possible to avoid those three thundermages, and you can also give her a pure water if it worries you. Jills problem aren't so big. They are easily fixed.

Those hit rates are from hard mode stats btw (don't have normal mode info, and Redfox's is there asking to be used). Eventhough the boss' hit rate doesn't change the mages do. So she has even a more of a chance of surviving even if she gets hits by the boss.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

A 20/1 Jill has 65 avoid at best biorythm (average jill, a favored jill is probably way over 19 speed though). That gives Radmin a hit of 55. The other wind and fire mages have similar accuracy. While the thunder mage has a meager 110 biorythm, gives him a 45 avoid.

This is definately possible to avoid those three thundermages, and you can also give her a pure water if it worries you. Jills problem aren't so big. They are easily fixed.

Those hit rates are from hard mode stats btw (don't have normal mode info, and Redfox's is there asking to be used). Eventhough the boss' hit rate doesn't change the mages do. So she has even a more of a chance of surviving even if she gets hits by the boss.

How would a favoured Jill have over 19 Speed? Getting from level 14 to 20/1 is already pushing it, so I don't see how she would get any more speed than that. There are no Speedwings available for her to use, and BEXP abuse doesn't work for her at this point.

Also, 55% hit with max biorhythm isn't that great when he's almost OHKO'ing her, and unless you can prove that she will be at Best biorhythm at that point in the chapter, you should assume he has 65 hit on her. Also, 19 Speed doesn't even double Radmin, and if she's using a Hand Axe to be able to counter all the mages on enemy phase, she's only doing 11 damage to his 30 HP.

How would a favoured Jill have over 19 Speed? Getting from level 14 to 20/1 is already pushing it, so I don't see how she would get any more speed than that. There are no Speedwings available for her to use, and BEXP abuse doesn't work for her at this point.

How about a 65% growth in speed coupled with the fact that its very easy to train a unit when they are your major focus. Feeding kills is good for a unit, it gives them tons of experience. Would it be pushing it to get her to 20/1 when she is being favored? I doubt it, have a look at drafts, most have her sealed/ready to be sealed by then. Oh and btw, BEXP does work, two levels are at the very least possible with BEXP, giving an average Jill 21 speed. Enough to double him.

Also, 55% hit with max biorhythm isn't that great when he's almost OHKO'ing her, and unless you can prove that she will be at Best biorhythm at that point in the chapter, you should assume he has 65 hit on her. Also, 19 Speed doesn't even double Radmin, and if she's using a Hand Axe to be able to counter all the mages on enemy phase, she's only doing 11 damage to his 30 HP.

Remember 19 speed is the average, however with a 65% growth its possible for her to have more than 19, and that would double. She would take 2 turns clearing (provided she dodges atleast one attack). 3 turns at most. In 3 turns, Sothe/Tormod can go help Nailah with 2 rangers, and lets not forget they have Rafiel. The center island can be cleared by miccy and another member of the LEA easily. Also, Jill has another possibility of getting another robe here, getting her average of hp to 43. Give her a Pure water, and lets say she has a Res of 8 (perfectly possible considering her average by then is 7.7), and she can take on 2 of Radmins attacks.

Edited by Jhen Mohran

I once abused Vika on chapter 1-7, I got her to about level 30. only didn't get higher because the boss' weapon broke.

1-8 was easily solo'd with her. (okay, I admit, it was easy mode.)

I once abused Vika on chapter 1-7, I got her to about level 30. only didn't get higher because the boss' weapon broke. 1-8 was easily solo'd with her. (okay, I admit, it was easy mode.)

For some reason I can only get her to level 22 before she kicks him to death with her SS strike (getting another level up in the process)...

For some reason I can only get her to level 22 before she kicks him to death with her SS strike (getting another level up in the process)...

rescue someone to avoid her doubling him, and keep on saving in case he hits both his 50-60% chance hits.

(and of course by restarting every time he hits to save weapon uses and by letting him heal every time he gets low on HP you could maybe even get to 40, but that's just useless since she can almost solo 1-E on 30 already.)

(oh, and I haven't seen her averages, but for me she already capped like 3 or 4 stats at level 30. can't check now, I'm in part 3.)

to post a fact: this way it's possible to abuse a lot of bosses and overpower the game easily on easy and normal mode!

Yeah but it's too time-consuming. I'd try it on Volug, though.

Vika is way easier though, since you can untransform her. that way you'd get way more experience costing you way less turns (more restarts though~)