11 def

17 res

So much for getting stronger over those 3 years

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-there are no enemy Valkyries in the Tellius games

-all the Marksmen and Saints have different Cons and Wts.

-most of the characters in other classes have the same or similar Cons and Wts

-all the male gold/silver knights except Makalov have the same Con and Wt

-most Tier 2 characters lose no AS from any weapons at base level

-the heaviest weapons are Alondite, Ragnell, the ballistae, Arbalest, Fenrir and Steel Poleaxes

-the lightest weapon is a bronze knife

-the minimum weapon rank for male Rogues is A knives but Sothe starts with B knives :o

Edited by Killer Poleax

Brom suddenly forgets how to use a lance.

Brave Bow is liek, the hardest weapon to get. That silly thing is in the NW part of 3-6 and by the time you get there, you probably cleared the chapter already. -_-" Unless you deploy no one except Sothe and Micaiah, get Sothe to rescue Micaiah(Savior), remove all weapons and let the Burger King tank. And even then, you can't guarantee that Sothe won't get ambushed by some random tiger in the area and get PWNT.

Tormod has a higher STR growth than Brom.

The crappiest Paladins are ironically the fastest ones, in a game where Paladins suck because Generals can beat them in a race.

Your best GM tank not called Gatrie or Brom cannot counter at range without a crossbow (because Shinon is his name. -_-")

Your fastest unit in 2-P is at least 700 years old. -_-"

The best one so far:

Rolf tells Boyd that skill is more important than strength, but his STR growth is HIGHER than Boyd's.

The Brave Bow spot is on the starting isle. Have Nolan and Aran block the northenr part and Volug/Sothe/Jill on the right side. Then Zihark cna end his turn on the Brave Bow spot every turn and likely find it.

Meg and Fiona are the only T1 units that do not gain Con on promotion.

Edited by Silith

-the minimum weapon rank for male Rogues is A knives but Sothe starts with B knives

While that might be possible (actually, I'm doubting it's possible for weapon ranks), it's not the case here.

I don't know what I did, but male Rogues have a base Knife level of C. Well, there are apparently 171 classes in the game data, so it's not unlikely to find the odd typo.

Don't you mean 3 range?

No, it just doesn't seem that well known a fact, as you have proven.

-there are no enemy Valkyries in the Tellius games

Doesn't the manual of PoR show an enemy valkyrie?

No, it just doesn't seem that well known a fact, as you have proven.

Even if it did, the statement is still true. The only valkyries in PoR are Mist and the Green Unit is chapter 24. Mist is the only Valkyrie in RD....

Interesting Fact:

You can't sell weapons(or items) blessed by Yune to Jorge. Its not like its possible to try without cheating anyway, so who cares?

ZELGIUS IS THE BLACK KNIGHT *GASP*

Although she's a significant plot-enhancing character, Empress Misaha's face is never shown. Other characters like this are Soan(even though his beast form is shown) and Lorazieh, the King of the Herons.

It does, and it also shows a recruited Greil and an enemy falcoknight. It also shows units with 20 movement. Does anyone knows if there is anything funny in the FE10 manual, which I never saw?

It does, and it also shows a recruited Greil and an enemy falcoknight. It also shows units with 20 movement. Does anyone knows if there is anything funny in the FE10 manual, which I never saw?

Despite having the largest cast list of all Fire Emblem games, the Manual only shows characters from Part I.

It also shows no third tier units, and no dragon type laguz. Again, the manual only shows things from Part 1, where dragon laguz and third tiers do not appear.

Edited by StinDuh

Oh, ok then..

A Venin Edge has the EXACT SAME properties as an Iron Sword, except with the fact that it can poison. GUESS WHAT? IT'S CHEAPER!

Sanaki gets a completely useless item that cannot be removed from her inventory.

After your insane buying spree in 3-4, instead of Aimee getting the card back from you, you can directly give it back to her, forcing her to pay you 2000G because you were too impatient. :D

Idiotic fact which everyone knows: Muarim is Ike's little sis-*is shot*

A Venin Edge has the EXACT SAME properties as an Iron Sword, except with the fact that it can poison. GUESS WHAT? IT'S CHEAPER!

You can you buy Venin Edges!?

Idiotic fact which everyone knows: Muarim is Ike's little sis-*is shot*

Knows that got fixed in the PAL version...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Mastery skills are way to over powered in this game. They also come obsolete when you need them most and all the strong boss characters in 4-Endgame have Nihil.

Warp Powder's origins are never discussed, and the Black Knight seems to be the only person who has it. Is it the same magic that the Senators used the create the Rewarp Staff?

Ranulf ruined the surprise of who the BK actually was

Rolf, despite the fact that he looks at least 15, has not gone through puberty. I guess he's one of those late bloomers. (His Japanese voice actor has a bit more of a manly voice. Not really. It's more "youthful" but not childish like the Western Voice Actor)

If you manage to promote Lucia in Part II to a trueblade(probably by cheating, I don't think it's otherwise possible), her hair is instantly short, despite the fact that she hasn't been captured or had it cut yet.

If you manage to promote Lucia in Part II to a trueblade(probably by cheating, I don't think it's otherwise possible), her hair is instantly short, despite the fact that she hasn't been captured or had it cut yet.

That can be explained. In the Japanese version, you needed a Master Crown to promote, so there was no way of getting her to third tier in 2-2. IS probably went "Why bother, if it's impossible to get her to Trueblade".

The only things I can remember now:

-Boyd has a base of 1 MAG, even though the promotion from Fighter to Warrior gives 2 MAG. He somehow had a negative base when he was a Fighter.

-Mia has 28 SPD at level 7 Swordmaster. Even if a unit has 20 SPD before promotion, the maximum you can have without boosters at level 7 is 27 SPD.

In fact, a warrior's mag base is 3, 2 above Boyd. While we're at it, most second tier units have bases that are considerably greater than the first tier bases, which allows for a larger promotion for an RNG-screwed unit. Oppositely, third tier units tend to have uselessly low bases that are impossible to reach. The Reaver mag base, 5, is 3 lower than the Warrior mag base of 8.

On the other end, Valkyries and Whispers have higher luck caps than the classes they promote from.

Wind Edge: Mt 6, Hit 60, Wt 10, Uses 20, Worth 700

Javelin: Mt 7, Hit 65, Wt 11, Uses 20, Worth 600

Hand Axe: Mt 9, Hit 70, Wt 12, Uses 25, Worth 625

Ladies and Gentlemen, balance in FE10.

I love how the Hand Axe is the best of all of them, yet it's only 25g more expensive than the Javelin.

Apart from Ashera's Judge (which is a laguz weapon anyways...) and the elemental tails (lol) Creiddylad is the only weapon in the game that cannot be obtained without hacking.

I love how the Hand Axe is the best of all of them, yet it's only 25g more expensive than the Javelin.

Apart from Ashera's Judge (which is a laguz weapon anyways...) and the elemental tails (lol) Creiddylad is the only weapon in the game that cannot be obtained without hacking.

Ashera's Judge is not a laguz weapon. By hacking, you can obtain it and Rhys/Michaiah/Laura/Etc. Can use it. Also playing off of what you just said:

The Elemental Tails do not have battle animation at all. If you obtain them(by cheating)and equip them with Battle Animation on, the battle just simply ends if you attack and kill them. They fall to the ground magically(pun) with their HP still at full. It's similar to attacking someone with Erika while she's using Dark Magic in FE:8

Edited by StinDuh

It's not a strike weapon just because Vincent decided to group it with the other strike weapons on the RD resources. If it can be wielded by light magic users, then it is in fact light magic, just like how Shadowshot, Stone, etc. in FE8 were only used by monsters but are actually dark magic.

While that might be possible (actually, I'm doubting it's possible for weapon ranks), it's not the case here.

I don't know what I did, but male Rogues have a base Knife level of C. Well, there are apparently 171 classes in the game data, so it's not unlikely to find the odd typo.

oh ok, that makes sense then. I was thinking it might be a typo but I wasn't sure. thanks for clearing that up

When Mist promotes she gets a brown horse. all the other promoted foot-mounted units (paladins) have white horses

Haar gains a helmet when he promotes. most 2nd tier characters with helmets take them off when they promote

Nephenee is the only character who always wears a helmet

pretty much every 3rd tier class (except maybe Dragonlords) has a cape, jacket, skirt, etc. that blows in the wind

Edited by Killer Poleax

Sanaki gets a completely useless item that cannot be removed from her inventory.

Actually, IIRC, Ashera has an AOE attack that targets Def, so the gem in fact has one use if you're taking too long. Yeah, still crappy, but who cares.