Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashera's Judge is not a laguz weapon. By hacking, you can obtain it and Rhys/Michaiah/Laura/Etc. Can use it. Also playing off of what you just said:

Do you have any links to any videos or discussions? I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, but I'm not really convinced at this stage.

Unfortunately I didn't get around to testing Judge via hacking, but from the game code, I can only conclude that Judge is a Strike weapon.

Here's Judge's stats:

IID JUDGE

MIID JUDGE

MH I JUDGE

BLOW

LIGHT

SS

EID AST EXE LIGHT

EID AST NOM LIGHT

5E

10 COST PER USE

50 MIGHT

100 HIT

0 CRITICAL

16 WEIGHT

46 USES

1 WEXP

1-2 RANGE

BLOW

INFINITY

VALUABLE

FINALONLY

CRIT0

MAGBLOW

(Blow = Strike)

If you compare them to a White Dragon's Breath, they look fairly similar.

IID WHITEBREATH1

MIID WHITEBREATH

MH I WHITEBREATH

BLOW

NEUTRAL

A

EID WHITEBREATH

EID WHITEBREATH H

9A

20 COST PER USE

11 MIGHT

90 HIT

0 CRITICAL

0 WEIGHT

30 USES

1 WEXP

1-2 RANGE

BLOW

INFINITY

BREATH

(I don't see any additional flags, does this mean you can sell Breaths assuming you could find a shop?)

Edited by VincentASM
Mixed up weight and critical

Wouldn't it be 90? I mean, 60 x 1.5 = 60 + 30 = 90...

perhaps not.

The green +5 bonuses from EM bonuses and white pool probably don't get affected by resolve. Just like they don't get affected by laguz transforming (they don't get doubled).

50 x 1.5 + 10 = 85. Not (50 + 10) x 1.5 = 90. It's possible they could get multiplied by the 1.5, though. Not sure how you could figure it out, though. I don't think the hit rates get updated when resolve activates.

Do you have any links to any videos or discussions? I wouldn't be surprised if it were true, but I'm not really convinced at this stage.

Unfortunately I didn't get around to testing Judge via hacking, but from the game code, I can only conclude that Judge is a Strike weapon.

I'll take a video of Rhys using Judge. I'll put it up on youtube and post a link. I'll get right on that. There's also a staff form of Judge that is inuseable. I'll show all three of the Judge forms, the two light magic ones in battle, and the inuseable staff one, I'll just show in the items screen. Give me like thirty minutes or so....

perhaps not.

The green +5 bonuses from EM bonuses and white pool probably don't get affected by resolve. Just like they don't get affected by laguz transforming (they don't get doubled).

50 x 1.5 + 10 = 85. Not (50 + 10) x 1.5 = 90. It's possible they could get multiplied by the 1.5, though. Not sure how you could figure it out, though. I don't think the hit rates get updated when resolve activates.

Oh, right. I forgot the +5 bonus doesn't get doubled...

Okay there are four types of Ashera's Judge. 2 light, 1 staff(unusable), and 1 Strike. Posting a video of Rhys using both Light Types and Ashera using the Strike type. Give me a little more time for Youtube to upload. Youtube says "about 90 minutes remaining".... Give me about an hour and a half :facepalm:

Edited by StinDuh

When Mist promotes she gets a brown horse. all the other promoted foot-mounted units (paladins) have white horses

On an additional note, her maximum capacity avaliable decreases upon promotion. While it used to be 5/30(Shove) with 25 free capacity I believe, it becomes 40/60(Canto, Sol) with only 20 free capacity.

On an additional note, her maximum capacity avaliable decreases upon promotion. While it used to be 5/30(Shove) with 25 free capacity I believe, it becomes 40/60(Canto, Sol) with only 20 free capacity.

It's possible that she is the only unit to whom this happens. Many units break even (swordmaster -> trueblade goes 5/30 -> 35/60, paladins go 10/30 -> 40/60), others get a +5 (pegs go 10/30 -> 35/60, snipers go 5/30 -> 30/60). Mist may be the only one that goes from 25 free down to 20 free.

also Mist is one of the few physical attacking characters whose MAG growth is greater than her STR growth (also Vika, Ulki and Ena)

Cleric and Valkyrie MAG caps are higher than STR caps even though they do physical damage

Elincia and Ena are the only playable characters whose STR and MAG caps are equal

Okay there are four types of Ashera's Judge. 2 light, 1 staff(unusable), and 1 Strike. Posting a video of Rhys using both Light Types and Ashera using the Strike type. Give me a little more time for Youtube to upload. Youtube says "about 90 minutes remaining".... Give me about an hour and a half :facepalm:

Thanks for the video ^^

I'm aware there are other Judges, although I'm sure there are a few more - there are 9 Judges in total if I recall correctly. I am surprised about the weapon types though (and also some of the stats don't seem to agree with my notes, I'll have to look into that).

However, the argument that I was making was referring to Ashera's main Judge weapon, i.e the one that is displayed in her status screen when you battle her and also what she counters with. That's the one that appeared last in your video, right? You said it was a Strike weapon yourself, so we were correct that it wasn't classified as Light magic.

EDIT

Oh, I completely forgot. Ashera has 9 Judges, but the other endgame bosses also have Judge attacks. Those Light-type Judges belong to Sephiran, while that staff one probably belongs to Lekain. Deghinsea should also have one as well.

Edited by VincentASM

IIRC, Kurthnaga is the only Laguz unit to have less movement when in his transformed state, as opposed to his non-transformed state.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Actually, "crossbow" has 28 mt, so only 84 mt against Tibarn. Tibarn has 68 hp and 32 def, so he lives with 16 hp. And Warriors have 0% crit on him. Hence he KOs the warrior and if he's not OHKOing (which he doesn't without crit/tear) then he can get countered but the thing doesn't have above 40 hit so Tibarn probably dodges but even if he doesn't he still wins. Now, two warriors with crossbows can be an issue, but one is not. And even still, he'll win against those two a large portion of the time anyway. Well over half.

Occaisionally he activates Pavise as well

Thanks for the video ^^

I'm aware there are other Judges, although I'm sure there are a few more - there are 9 Judges in total if I recall correctly. I am surprised about the weapon types though (and also some of the stats don't seem to agree with my notes, I'll have to look into that).

However, the argument that I was making was referring to Ashera's main Judge weapon, i.e the one that is displayed in her status screen when you battle her and also what she counters with. That's the one that appeared last in your video, right? You said it was a Strike weapon yourself, so we were correct that it wasn't classified as Light magic.

EDIT

Oh, I completely forgot. Ashera has 9 Judges, but the other endgame bosses also have Judge attacks. Those Light-type Judges belong to Sephiran, while that staff one probably belongs to Lekain. Deghinsea should also have one as well.

Well isn't that interesting! Is the staff judge that you said belongs to Lekain what makes him able to use Silence on your whole party? That's rather annoying.

Well isn't that interesting! Is the staff judge that you said belongs to Lekain what makes him able to use Silence on your whole party? That's rather annoying.

I should think so. Lehran would probably have two judges. One being his distance attack and the other his hit all. Dheg only has a hit all, I think.

That makes 4 so far. Lekain + Dheg + Lehran + Lehran

The other 5, though.

ashera's hit-all with physical, hit-all with magical, hit-one-at-distance with physical, hit-one-at-distance with magical.

It's possible that's only two, though, and that she uses a different method of attack. Not sure.

Then there is her 1-2 range counter weapon. Also her hit-all silence and hit-all stun.

I'm thinking to make 5 out of 7 that means that her hit-all and her hit-one-at-distance abilities are just one each and she applies str or mag to them depending on the turn. Or something.

And that's probably the 9 judges.

Sometimes it's fun to see how lazy the game developers can be. Labeling them all "Judge" rather than something else!

Not really, I know how complex game design is. It was probably easier for them to just do it that way .

Regarding Mist's capacity, does that mean it's possible to have her with more used capacity than available?

I haven't tried it, but I guess something like

happens.

Let's see:

-0% growths can be raised with BEXP.

-Mia,Laura and Rhys are the only tier 2 character that can cap DEF in tier 2, promote, and still have it capped.

Edited by Krad

So can Lucia, but it requires good luck/abuse and at least one dracoshield. About Ashera, are her enemy phase attacks based off her magic stat, and can she double with them?

So can Lucia, but it requires good luck/abuse and at least one dracoshield. About Ashera, are her enemy phase attacks based off her magic stat, and can she double with them?

she can double. Not the hit-all, but her single-target ones can double. Granted, the wt of them is 20 (according to the site) so instead of 32 attack speed (Judge has 16 wt and she has 8 str) she has 28 attack speed. This basically means that only dragons and herons will get doubled. Well, them and underleveled Micaiah/sothe. Chances are the rest of your units won't be doubled because they'll actually have good speed. Fortunately, Micaiah and the herons probably will never be targeted by the single target abilities so you only need to worry about dragons and sothe. Which generally means you only have to worry about Gareth and Ena and Nasir because you probably aren't deploying Kurth and sothe anyway.

Tormod and Oliver are the only magic users with a higher strength growth and lower magic growth

Oliver is the only magic user with a higher defense growth and lower resistance growth

Ilyana has no reunion conversation with Tormod or Muarim in 1-7 while Sothe, Jill and Zihark do

Ilyana also has no conversation with Jill or Tauroneo in 1-5

Ire is the only laguz mastery that doesn't use the unit's strength in damage calculation

Elsleep is the heaviest staff

Edited by Killer Poleax

Ilyana has no reunion conversation with Tormod or Muarim in 1-7 while Sothe, Jill and Zihark do

Ilyana also has no conversation with Jill or Tauroneo in 1-5

Funny thing is that she wasn't the anti-social kid, while she was the girl that traveled across Tellius. =|

I should think so. Lehran would probably have two judges. One being his distance attack and the other his hit all. Dheg only has a hit all, I think.

That makes 4 so far. Lekain + Dheg + Lehran + Lehran

The other 5, though.

ashera's hit-all with physical, hit-all with magical, hit-one-at-distance with physical, hit-one-at-distance with magical.

It's possible that's only two, though, and that she uses a different method of attack. Not sure.

Then there is her 1-2 range counter weapon. Also her hit-all silence and hit-all stun.

I'm thinking to make 5 out of 7 that means that her hit-all and her hit-one-at-distance abilities are just one each and she applies str or mag to them depending on the turn. Or something.

And that's probably the 9 judges.

You got most of them right, but there's also two Judges that aren't used (single Dark and multiple Dark).

Full list of Judges (in-game order):

1. Ashera Multiple Physical

2. Ashera Multiple Light

3. Ashera Multiple Dark (unused, 0 Mt, 100 Hit, 0 Critical, 0 Weight)

4. Ashera Default (the one that's displayed in her status screen)

5. Ashera Single Light

6. Ashera Single Physical

7. Ashera Single Dark (unused, 0 Mt, 100 Hit, 0 Critical, 10 Weight)

8. Ashera Multiple Silence

9. Ashera Multiple Paralyse (note: it's effect ID indicates that it was once planned to cause Berserk...)

10. Lekain Multiple Silence (Hit 100)

11. Deghinsea Multiple Physical (Mt 10, Hit 100, 0 Critical, 0 Weight)

12. Sephiran Multiple Light (Mt 25, Hit 100, 0 Critical, 0 Weight)

13. Sephiran Single Light (Mt 5, Hit 100, 0 Critical, 25 Weight)

On a related note, does anyone know if Ashera's status effect attacks have a finite range or not?

You got most of them right, but there's also two Judges that aren't used (single Dark and multiple Dark).

Full list of Judges (in-game order):

1. Ashera Multiple Physical

2. Ashera Multiple Light

3. Ashera Multiple Dark (unused, 0 Mt, 100 Hit, 0 Critical, 0 Weight)

4. Ashera Default (the one that's displayed in her status screen)

5. Ashera Single Light

6. Ashera Single Physical

7. Ashera Single Dark (unused, 0 Mt, 100 Hit, 0 Critical, 10 Weight)

8. Ashera Multiple Silence

9. Ashera Multiple Paralyse (note: it's effect ID indicates that it was once planned to cause Berserk...)

10. Lekain Multiple Silence (Hit 100)

11. Deghinsea Multiple Physical (Mt 10, Hit 100, 0 Critical, 0 Weight)

12. Sephiran Multiple Light (Mt 25, Hit 100, 0 Critical, 0 Weight)

13. Sephiran Single Light (Mt 5, Hit 100, 0 Critical, 25 Weight)

On a related note, does anyone know if Ashera's status effect attacks have a finite range or not?

Two things:

one: they really didn't want people taking 10 turns. Though I suppose you could give Lehran a Restore/Matrona staff and make sure he has it equipped at the end of turn 10 and keep a use of the Ashera staff for turn 11. He'll self-heal from berserk and can then heal everyone.

two: I guess I don't have to worry about sephiran doubling with his single-target attack. 36 - 14 = 22 spd. Well, I still have to worry about him doubling Gareth, I guess. Nasir shouldn't take much damage so that double isn't very relevant.

And somehow I thought you meant 9 including the others. Oops.