Funny, Stupid, Unknown and Interesting facts about FE10

Is Lekain's Judge the staff? Because I thought there was one Judge staff.

And like I asked before, how are the Judge attacks' might calculated? It seems like Deghinsea's and Sephiran's Judges have very varying mt stats, so do only some depend on the user's stats?

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Lekain's Judge the staff? Because I thought there was one Judge staff.

What staff? Lekain's Judge is the hit all silence attack.

And like I asked before, how are the Judge attacks' might calculated? It seems like Deghinsea's and Sephiran's Judges have very varying mt stats, so do only some depend on the user's stats?

Yeah, it's not on the site how the damage for Deg and seph works. I'd assume str/mag + listed mt - 3 per tile away, though.

Also, I'm not sure about the damage numbers listed on this page for HM. I think it does more than that on HM. Not sure if it does more than that on NM, though.

What staff? Lekain's Judge is the hit all silence attack.

StinDuh mentioned an unusable staff, and I heard of it on one of Goldie's videos (BTW, she has a video of Judges on Youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbYxI6nTySw). It would make sense if that staff is what Lekain uses in 4-E-1.

Yeah, it's not on the site how the damage for Deg and seph works. I'd assume str/mag + listed mt - 3 per tile away, though.

Also, I'm not sure about the damage numbers listed on this page for HM. I think it does more than that on HM. Not sure if it does more than that on NM, though.

Considering how different their mt's are, I doubt Ashera's, Sephiran's, and Deghinsea's AoE attacks are all calculated the same way. Same about Ashera's and Sephiran's long range attacks. I'd be interested if someone tested all of them and found how they worked, including the ones that aren't used in the game. I think it would make sense if this site made a page that listed all of the Judges and their effects. Oh yeah, and Goldie's video seems to show more Judges than listed by Vincent.

Considering how different their mt's are, I doubt Ashera's, Sephiran's, and Deghinsea's AoE attacks are all calculated the same way. Same about Ashera's and Sephiran's long range attacks. I'd be interested if someone tested all of them and found how they worked, including the ones that aren't used in the game. I think it would make sense if this site made a page that listed all of the Judges and their effects. Oh yeah, and Goldie's video seems to show more Judges than listed by Vincent.

War of Dragons has the damage of the AoE of Degh and Sephiran.

http://fireemblemwod.net/fe10/guia/parte-4-capitulo-final-3.htm Click where it says "Rango de daño de Dheginsea"

http://fireemblemwod.net/fe10/guia/parte-4-capitulo-final-4.htm Hover the mouse over the map

StinDuh mentioned an unusable staff, and I heard of it on one of Goldie's videos (BTW, she has a video of Judges on Youtube as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbYxI6nTySw). It would make sense if that staff is what Lekain uses in 4-E-1.

Well, I guess the 13 judges have to exist as weapons so it's possible that the silence judge used by Lekain is coded as a staff.

Well, it's str/mag + weapon mt - 5 per tile beyond 1 range for Deg and seph, then, and ashera has something - 3 per tile beyond 1 range.

wod has 60 damage one tile away from Deg and 65 one tile away from seph.

Deg uses a 10 mt AoE and has 50 str. 50 + 10 = 60.

seph uses a 25 mt AoE and has 40 mag. 40 + 25 = 65.

If this has been said, my bad.

Laura is the only Beorc who gets a stat above 30 in tier 2 that isn't HP or LUK.

wow. 32 res. Never noticed that, actually.

Of course, her average is 24.3 so you'd have to pull off something epic to actually cap res, but it's still cool because it's something I never noticed.

Funny thing is that she wasn't the anti-social kid, while she was the girl that traveled across Tellius. =|

that's true. they probably didn't give her food so she doesn't remember them lol

Leonardo gets owned by a Begnion mounted knight on the box art lol

a few of the girls wear heels while fighting (WHY?)

Rolf and Tormod are the only guys that are wearing shorts

Boyd and Sothe are the only guys wearing sleeveless shirts (and maybe Ike too if you don't count his shoulder pad)

Edited by Killer Poleax

Do Ashera's silence/paralyze judges act under combat or staff accuracy?

Apparently staff.

Oh yeah, and Goldie's video seems to show more Judges than listed by Vincent.

I watched "Ashera's Judge Collection" and I didn't see any extras. Note that the order she uses the Judges is the same as the order I listed.

She did seem to use Deghinsea's Judge twice. The two Judges that display battle animations are probably Ashera's Silence and Paralyse Judges - in-game, they're used to cause status effects, but if you use the raw items, it seems they just function as weapons (they are coded as regular Strikes).

Although, during 3:37, you see Deghinsea's Judge stats. I said that it had 0 Weight, but do weapons have a minimum Weight of 1, just like they have a minimum Might of 1?

EDIT

Well, I guess the 13 judges have to exist as weapons so it's possible that the silence judge used by Lekain is coded as a staff.

Yeah, Lekain's Judge is a staff.

Edited by VincentASM

wow. 32 res. Never noticed that, actually.

Of course, her average is 24.3 so you'd have to pull off something epic to actually cap res, but it's still cool because it's something I never noticed.

Well, her growths (mainly her triple 70% MAG SKL SPD) coupled with her low caps all around make it easier than you think. Worth it? It's up to the player. I just noticed because I play EM where BEXP is splashed on you like water at a water park, and I like BEXPing units I'm not actually using from their base level, just to see how a purely BEXP'd unit would be. I noticed Laura was still gaining RES beyond 30 and I was like o_O...

On that note, it's impossible for Rafiel or Leanne to gain a perfect level. *shrug*

ON the boxart ate all the DB members you have in chapter 1-2 besides Laura.

Micaiah and Sothe are in frontand it looks like Micaiah is gonna get one-shotted by a wyvern knight.

Leonardo just got trampled over by a sword cavalier and is falling to the ground.

Nolan is throwing his hand axe at the sword cavalier for revenge.

Edward is rushing into the battle to catch Nolan's hand axe with his face.

Seems like Nolan and Sothe are the only 2 usefull ones just like in the game.

Oh and when all other stats have capped a 0% growh DOES go up when forced through Bexp.

When all other stats have capped a 0% growth does not go up through Cexp even though the game has a setting that at least 1 stat WILL go up at every level-up. (unless everything is capped)

You cannot gain a point in Str with a 0% growth, even if you get two chances to do so.

ow, I thought your growths were going up with blossom :blink:

When all other stats have capped a 0% growth does not go up through Cexp even though the game has a setting that at least 1 stat WILL go up at every level-up. (unless everything is capped)

Are you sure about that? I saw a Youtube video where one of the Herons with 0% Str growth gained +1 Strength via CEXP.

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier.

Did you add on Ashera's Str/Mag. I just noted down the weapon stats, so they don't include her Str/Mag.

EDIT

ow, I thought your growths were going up with blossom

They do, except Blossom is effectively a multiplier. Anything x 0 = 0.

Edited by VincentASM

Also, I forgot to mention this earlier.

Did you add on Ashera's Str/Mag. I just noted down the weapon stats, so they don't include her Str/Mag.

Oh. sorry. I thought it was listing damage.

so the multi-target phyisical attack has 60 mt at 1 range and 57 at 2 ....

and the multi-target magical attack has 65 mt at 1 range and 62 at 2 ....

Didn't realize I still had to add str/mag to that.

ow, I thought your growths were going up with blossom :blink:

Nope.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19820

It seems pretty certain that effectively all stats are rolled twice while gaining a level through cexp while using blossom and you get the best roll of the two.

Technically, according to the Japanese site referenced in the thread, it rolls once and if it fails it rolls again. But it's simple enough conceptually to say it rolls twice for everything and if either (or both) roll favourably for the stat then you get a +1.

In effect, the probability of getting a stat does increase, but it isn't a static amount and 0% or 100% growths would not increase at all.

10% becomes 19%

30% becomes 51%

50% becomes 75%

70% becomes 91%

90% becomes 99%

The growth doesn't actually change, but the probability of getting a +1 for the stat does change because the growth is used for two RNs.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

When the Greil Mercs fight against the Dawn Brigade.

Ilyana can attack Zihark but Zihark wouldn't attack her.

Mist cannot attack Jill

Haar cannot attack Jill

Brom cannot attack Meg

Tibarn has a conversation with Rafiel in Part 3 endgame.

that's true. they probably didn't give her food so she doesn't remember them lol

That's what bothers me...even though Sothe isn't a Marty Stu, I felt his character is overdone, he acts pretty knowledgable about many things all of sudden just because he "changed".

ON the boxart ate all the DB members you have in chapter 1-2 besides Laura.

Micaiah and Sothe are in frontand it looks like Micaiah is gonna get one-shotted by a wyvern knight.

Leonardo just got trampled over by a sword cavalier and is falling to the ground.

Nolan is throwing his hand axe at the sword cavalier for revenge.

Edward is rushing into the battle to catch Nolan's hand axe with his face.

Seems like Nolan and Sothe are the only 2 usefull ones just like in the game.

I think Volug is on there too, just to the right of Leo

BoydXMist is the only paired ending where both of the character's endings changes if they have an A support

Ena has wings but she can't fly (maybe Gareth and Nasir can't fly either)

Sothe has the highest Skill growth (80)

Excluding Lehran and BK, Skrimir has the lowest resistance growth and is tied with a bunch of characters for lowest magic growth

Micaiah has the highest resistance growth and ties with Soren for highest magic growth

Volug has the highest HP (tied with Kurth) and Luck growths

Aran and Renning have the highest Defense growths

Aran is tied with Rolf for highest strength growth

Renning has the lowest luck growth that's not 0

Sigrun has the same defense growth as Leanne and Rafiel, all tied for lowest

Makalov has the highest speed growth, Gareth has the lowest (excluding 0 growth rates)

Edited by Killer Poleax