OMG,my Titania is a goddess

Go 'head and remove that "my". Tits is awesome anyway.

I see your Titania and raise you a Nephenee who capped everything - every-damn-thing - without a booster.

in RD any Beorc unit can cap everything with some smart use of BEXP, except maybe some late prepromotes.

never use laguz, don't know 'bout those~

I see your Titania and raise you a Nephenee who capped everything - every-damn-thing - without a booster.

Nephenee did capped everything in my game. Along with Gatrie(best general in fe's history)Edward and others.

Nephenee did capped everything in my game. Along with Gatrie(best general in fe's history)Edward and others.

You have failed to refute my point, yet failed to agree with me. I must know your stance on this subject, Sir.

You have failed to refute my point, yet failed to agree with me. I must know your stance on this subject, Sir.

Whats the problem here? I only said:

Whats the problem here? I only said:

I made a statement challenging yours. You cannot simply respond to mine without taking a stance, Sir. That is not the way of debating.

I was asserting that Titania is always a spectacular unit, regardless of your personal experience. I was also insinuating that, despite your claims of Titania, Nephenee is a better unit.

I made a statement challenging yours. You cannot simply respond to mine without taking a stance, Sir. That is not the way of debating.

I was asserting that Titania is always a spectacular unit, regardless of your personal experience. I was also insinuating that, despite your claims of Titania, Nephenee is a better unit.

Nephenee starts with terrible durability. Titania doesn't and has a horse. Titania wins.

Nephenee starts with terrible durability. Titania doesn't and has a horse. Titania wins.

Frankly, my dear, I was just being argumentative. Stats aside, I have a crush on Titania.

Edited by Integrity

For Laguz, Muarim is actually close enough to his stats that leveling him up to 39 via BEXP WILL result in every stat capping.

Which is why we hate Idiotic Systems for making Muarim missing for 99% of the pre-Endgame chapters.

I see your Nephenee and raise you a Micaiah who capped everything without a booster

The way stat gains work in Radiant Dawn (guaranteed at least one every level up and three when using Bonus EXP), many units are bound to cap most of their important stats anyway, and even those that are unlikely to cap, such as Mag for non-magic users.

The way stat gains work in Radiant Dawn (guaranteed at least one every level up and three when using Bonus EXP), many units are bound to cap most of their important stats anyway, and even those that are unlikely to cap, such as Mag for non-magic users.

Lyre Level 40 (Caps)

HP-58.5/65

STR-15.05/18

MAG-8.3/10

SKL-20/20

SPD-20/20

LCK-27.5/30

DEF-11.614

RES-14.9/16

Fiona Level 20/20/20 (Caps)

HP-53.05/55

STR-31.6/33

MAG-19.35/20

SKL-30.6/34

SPD-34/34

LCK-33.95/35

DEF-28/28

RES-27/27

Ike Level 20/20/20 (Caps)

HP-65/65

STR-37/37

MAG-8.8/10

SKL-40/40

SPD-34.8/37

LCK-22.4/30

DEF-32/32

RES-15.2/23

Titania Level 20/20/20 (Caps)

HP-53.8/60

STR-34/34

MAG-17.45

SKL-35/35

SPD-33/33

LCK-28.2/30

DEF-27.6/28

RES-24.9/26

Even the worst characters in the game can become fairly decent if you put the time into them. All characters'll cap-ram two or three stats early in third tier, then you just force BEXP down their throat until they cap everything. It happened to my Nolan, too. He naturally capped MAG, SPD, and RES, and then BEXP carried him the rest of the way to max every stat.

Something to truly be proud of is having a character max every stat with no stat boosters or BEXP.

Edited by Soren37

Something to truly be proud of is having a character max every stat with no stat boosters or BEXP.

Or characters like Mia that can pull off capping the most important stats even on HM because it takes so little bexp to pull off. In fact, Mia can even pull it off at a reasonable level without bexp. Bexp just makes it faster and lets her get more luck for more dodging.

Other characters take actual bexp dumps due, in general, to not participating in enough chapters while capped to adequately slow-play to cap their other stats. Aran is a good example of this because the DB aren't available much in part 3. By the time he caps str, skl, and def in order to be able to bexp spd you'll want him getting to third tier ASAP. Which means if you want to significantly boost his spd you'll need more bexp than the DB even earns from 1-P to 3-12. It's easy to cap spd for him on EM/NM. Prohibitively expensive on HM.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Which is why we hate Idiotic Systems for making Muarim missing for 99% of the pre-Endgame chapters.

Really? I hated them for removing Muarim because he has h4x strength. Seriously, 18->36 with a 55% growth? When he's fairly underlevelled for a laguz? He has better strength than most Royals!