What is your fear?

Ansem

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being honest, I actually fear the people at school who get picked on all the time. I always wonder if they'll bring a gun or a knife and start killing people one day. So I always avoid them. (Or be nice to them.)

I know it's insanely stupid, but shit happens.

I only fear 1 simple thing; pain. yeah...big topic, I know...

Spiders, hate those things. >_>

What he said except replaced hate with "paralyzingly terrified of"

Now I'm afraid of any spiders and/or bugs that are decently big.

Bugs in general worry me, if there's a bug in the room, I'd keep my eye on it.

Heights and Spiders are the big ones.

why? as long as they're not poisonous, there's totally no reason for that~

I think it's just taught to us over the years to fear these cute little creatures~

I'm scared of...

Heights

Die Drowned *I almost died that day*

Being jumped and killed *I had been jumped in my own house when I was 13 (One of my brothers was going to be killed that day)*

Husky Siberian dogs *the scar on my face proves it* *stupid dog <_<* :angry: *YES I TOTTALY MEAN IT!! *I got that scar at my friend's place*

Die in a terrorist attack

Being kidnapped

Get lost in some foreign place

Drinking pills * when i got a sore throat i drank one pill and told myself *what could possibly go wrong?* I was choking minutes later*

Edited by Nithaiah!! :3

Being honest, I actually fear the people at school who get picked on all the time. I always wonder if they'll bring a gun or a knife and start killing people one day. So I always avoid them. (Or be nice to them.)

I know it's insanely stupid, but shit happens.

That sometimes happens where I live too!

Edited by Nithaiah!! :3

I'm scared of...

Husky Siberian dogs *the scar on my face proves it* *stupid dog <_<* :angry:

I'm going to think you didn't mean that. Or i'll go buy 1000 huskies and send them to you... Anybody wants to loan...

My fears. Bugs that i have never seen, or spiders. Also, i dislike walk in the dark. Not afraid to sleep in it, but walk in a dark place. like pitch balck. You never know whats infront of you. :facepalm: And fighting too. I think i get a little too worked up by it.

Edited by Ulki

why? as long as they're not poisonous, there's totally no reason for that~

I think it's just taught to us over the years to fear these cute little creatures~

A phobia is an irrational fear. I've actually told myself many times there's nothing to fear about them. never works.

Man, spiders are awesome.

They clean up other pests like you wouldn't believe and aren't anything resembling difficult to take care of themselves.

As for myself, I'm no fearless guy. I'll get skittish with heights, flinch at stuff heading my way, and jump at those music spikes in horror movies that are always just cats. But I can't say there's much of anything that I consciously fear.