Hi

Radiant_Lance

Lol i'm so lazy. I finally get around to this after over a week.

Online Name: Radiantlance

DoB: March 24, 1995

Favorite FE Game: Radiant Dawn was my first, so...

Favourite Game (other than FE): LoZ

Favourite FE Character: Aww... how am I supposed to decide that?

Least Favourite game: I can't think of any games I really hate

Sports: Just kinda whatever, I like a lot of sports

Online friends: I really can't think of anyone

Favourite music: Literally anything except for most classical and country

Favourite artist/band: I don't know...

Favourite song: I have no favourite, just a bunch I like

MSN/Yahoo/AIM: Used to, but I don't right now

Hobbies: Video Games, Anime, trying to play the piano but sucking at it, Chillin with my friends, Wasting my life away on the computer, Hacking (Heh I forgot to mention Sci Fi, so there, I mentioned it :P)

Good Point: I'm smart if I want to be, and I'm a nice guy.

Bad Point: Lazier than crap

Anything else? Meh, I ain't nothin all that special.

Yeah, there ya go, that's me. I figured I'd post this so I'd get out there. This place is so awesome to me, seeing as I'm the only person I know who really likes fire emblem. Like all of my friends think fire emblem is meh, so I'm happy to be here. Oh, btw, I'm friendly and i don't bite... often lol. so yah :D

Edited by Radiant_Lance

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest Forums. Enjoy your stay here! If you don't mind me asking, which FE and LoZ games did you play already?

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest Forums. Enjoy your stay here! If you don't mind me asking, which FE and LoZ games did you play already?

I've played all of the LoZ games except for Oracle of Ages, Oracle of Seasons, and Spirit Tracks. I own all of the others except for Phantom Hourglass and Link's Awakening (and technically Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures, neither of which I have played, but considering that FS is pretty much ALttP, and FSA is rarely considered part of the true Zelda universe, and my friend has it, if I ever really wanted to beat it). I haven't beaten all of them... yet. My favourite is Twilight Princess, due to the fact that it was the first LoZ game I owned, much like RD was the first FE game I owned.

For Fire Emblem, I've played 6-11 (6 was a rom) and own 7-11 in physical, non-rom form lol. I haven't beat 6 or 7 yet, I've beat 8 twice, I've beaten PoR at least 6 times, and in Radiant Dawn, I'm on my 26th playthrough. 26th. That's not a typo lol. 26 times. I've spent approximately 1400 hours of my life on that game. That's just how much I love RD though lol. I think this rant will probably answer your question :P lol

Hi, and welcome to the forest ... it's so plain after five other people do it :facepalm:

1400 hours you'll never get back, but do you want them back or do you just love the memories of enemies getting dominated by axe happy wyvern riders and cheap laguz attacks? :D

thanks for filling out that form i really feel much happier now that i know your exact date of birth i mean like i saw one of your posts elsewhere and was like "i'm definitely getting a march 1995 vibe from this post but i'm not sure" and that was really bothering me

also inconsistent dialect spelling of 'favorite/favourite" choose a side we're at war here

Heh, Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game too. You played a lot of Zelda games. I recommend trying out the Oracle games, because they're really really good.

Twenty-six????? Somebody seems pretty obsessed with Radiant Dawn. Quite a big achievement if you ask me. You should probably try out the SNES games (FE3-5) as well because I really think you'll enjoy them.

Hi, and welcome to the forest ... it's so plain after five other people do it :facepalm:

1400 hours you'll never get back, but do you want them back or do you just love the memories of enemies getting dominated by axe happy wyvern riders and cheap laguz attacks? :D

I really don't use laguz, due to the hassle of transformation and the only laguz lords i use are tibarn and caineghis. but haar has been my top killer in 23 of my last 26 playthroughs :facepalm:. the only reason I didn't get him up there the first 3 times was because i didn't know i could get him. I was such a n00b lol. yeah i don't really care about getting them back cuz i am still not done with RD, nor will I ever be lol I will die playing that game

thanks for filling out that form i really feel much happier now that i know your exact date of birth i mean like i saw one of your posts elsewhere and was like "i'm definitely getting a march 1995 vibe from this post but i'm not sure" and that was really bothering me

also inconsistent dialect spelling of 'favorite/favourite" choose a side we're at war here

lol I give off a march 1995 vibe? lol. oh and i'm american, but i like spelling things the non-american way, like theatre and stuff like that so I'd go with favourite, but i guess i accidentally left out the u

Heh, Twilight Princess is my favorite Zelda game too. You played a lot of Zelda games. I recommend trying out the Oracle games, because they're really really good.

Twenty-six????? Somebody seems pretty obsessed with Radiant Dawn. Quite a big achievement if you ask me. You should probably try out the SNES games (FE3-5) as well because I really think you'll enjoy them.

Yeah my friend has the Oracle games, and I've been interested in them, I just haven't gotten around to playing them, but now I think i will.

Somebody is pretty obsessed lol. I think i really would enjoy them cuz I enjoyed 6-10, and Shadow Dragon was just mildly ok. It's probably my least favourite of the ones I've played, but that's just me.

It's not just you, trust me. Boring masked port is what it is IMO.

I've never played the first, but I'm sure if I had I would agree with you. It seems like the only 'good' change they made was the graphics, and I don't even really like SD's graphics. But there's not much we can do about it, unfortunately...