Resource Allocation Topic

Edited first post so that now it shows priority rather than just placed, included links to relevent posts to the OP as to make it all easier to navigate.

Removed Aran's Silver Lance bits (not that it was a serious consideration, it's just an existing gimmick).

Added Volug to Leo's Dracoshield opportunity.

Sorry Interceptor for all the newbies, but I figured this would happen.

Edited by Master Tang

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, GJ, I would suggest you include some better arguments for resource allocation than, for example, "why not?" for the Dracoshield. Additionally, if you're required to buy a stat booster when it's generally not useful, I would make it clear that the best decision is to not buy the stat booster.

Sorry Interceptor for all the newbies, but I figured this would happen.

Just so you don't misunderstand, I am not complaining about newbies participating. I am OK with it; after all, it's sort of the point. The original complaint in the tier list was that it's not posted anywhere what the generally assumed stat distributions were, so newbies are who the content should be aimed at (though naturally even veterans are going to learn new things, there are a lot of boosters and a lot of wiggle room on where they can go).

So, if this thread is going to be at all useful for dealing with that issue, it needs to be organized, easy to navigate, and avoid including useless equivocations. If it turns into a "what if <dumbshit thing>?" brain dump, it's going to drop in usefulness, in my opinion. Silver Lance Aran is not exactly improving the signal to noise ratio, and this also probably goes for sending Soren a Dust.

Edited by Interceptor

Just so you don't misunderstand, I am not complaining about newbies participating. I am OK with it; after all, it's sort of the point. The original complaint in the tier list was that it's not posted anywhere what the generally assumed stat distributions were, so newbies are who the content should be aimed at (though naturally even veterans are going to learn new things, there are a lot of boosters and a lot of wiggle room on where they can go).

So, if this thread is going to be at all useful for dealing with that issue, it needs to be organized, easy to navigate, and avoid including useless equivocations. If it turns into a "what if <dumbshit thing>?" brain dump, it's going to drop in usefulness, in my opinion. Silver Lance Aran is not exactly improving the signal to noise ratio, and this also probably goes for sending Soren a Dust.

I probably could erase that bit as well and make note of (BETTER OFF SOLD) notes next to certain stat boosters (Like the 1-8 Ashera Icon) before listing possible uses. I say this, because if people are going to suggest bad uses, chances are I can't stop them.

However, I shall make another edit to make note of which are better off sold/not purchased.

And, it is done.

Edited by Master Tang

Cool, that's a bit better. I will take my time to nitpick.

1-P Leo's Dracoshield is not too fought over because at the time, there's few people actually around on your team that puts it to significant use.

-Nolan: It provides us with a tankier Nolan early on, and has the future benefit of helping him avoid a 2RKO from the strongest tigers of 3-6.

-Volug: Similar reasons as Nolan.

-Miccy: So shes not ORKOd, allowing her to perform more often, earning her more EXP along with keeping our lordly mage from dying as easily.

For Nolan, post some stats. Volug's claim may be similar to Nolan's, but the long-term benefits (i.e. 3-6) are also important. At least mention 1-E and 3-6 and include stats. I would also suggest being consistent and simply calling it the "1-P Dracoshield" instead of attributing it to Leo because that somehow implies that it belongs to Leo in the first place.

I don't think Micaiah should be included at all. If you want to increase her durability, use an Angelic Robe. In fact, an Angelic Robe is superior to a Dracoshield unless you're ~3HKO'd to begin with, and Micaiah is not that.

1-2 Energy Drop has some distinct uses in part 1, and 3 people who could put it to good use. One who loves it, one who desperately needs it, and another who would like it but can live without it.

-Volug: He was already mauling, but it now lets him OHKO those fire mages that have been the bane of him, as he wasn't too found of their counters. Also helps on armors, for what it's worth.

Stats, 3-6, and also part 4. Volug is fairly easy to analyze because he grows slowly and his str growth is terrible anyway.

1-3 Discipline. Not really craved for, but there are a few noteworthy uses for it.

Miccy: Purge, staffs, whatever.

If you early seal Ilyana, it lets her build fire and wind rank faster.

1-4 Seraph Robe. Has it's uses, though it tends to benefit everyone equally, with the exception of one person...

-Nolan/Aran/Jill: They all benefit equally in a way, but a notable thing this gives over the Dracoshield is increased durability to magic as well. I suppose Jill appreciates it the most so that thunder mages don't annihilate her so easily.

Include stats! Also why is Meg here lol

Beastfoe. Obviously, this is just mainly for the DBs part 3, then you just toss it to whoever's going Tibarn's route to kill one of those laguz so that nothing gets in the way of Elincia and Tibarn raping Izuka. So, let's see who puts it to use in part 3 DB.

-Nolan: LOL, OHKO all laguz with a +5 Def giving Tarvos, ultimate lawn mower.

-Volug: S Strike and Resolve do wonders, and helps him get to SS Strike faster with kill WEXP bonuses.

Tarvos is +4 def, not +5 def. Also, I do not think that Beastfoe on Volug increases his WEXP gain. With a spd proc, he ORKOs cats anyway and gets 3 WEXP (actually, I don't even think you get doubled kill WEXP in this game). With Adept, he can ORKO tigers and gets 3 WEXP or 2 WEXP in the case of no kill bonuses. I would still put it on him anyway just because he can rambo through the beast laguz and is probably the best choice if you want to complete the chapter quickly, but if you're planning on using other units, you'd probably want Beastfoe on them.

1-5 Spirit Dust. If you bothered to buy this thing, there's not much use you can put it to.

Miccy: Well, helps her chip, anything she was shaky on OHKOing with Thani is now a definite, but that's about it.

Stats. Micaiah needs 14 mag to OHKO armors in 1-6 without a support, which is 10/0. It's not unlikely that she won't even be there yet.

Also, don't bother including Tormod when all he needs is a forge to ORKO, and is much cheaper than this booster.

1-5 Arms Scroll. Lol, no, but fine I'll humor you.

Miccy: So you don't have to bother with Discipline, so she can put better skills to use.

Also early seal'd Ilyana, but she is probably much better off with fire forges than, for example, Elfire.

1-6 Renewal. Not a heavily fought over skill, give it to whoever. However, Volug probably is the best cantidate for it, since I recall this is HP% based, and he has the most health on the team.

Volug only recovers 4 HP per turn with Renewal, which is the same as if he had Imbue. There are much better 15 capacity skills to use on him, given that Wildheart is locked for part 1.

1-8 Rafiel's Angel Robe basically goes to whoever you didn't give the last one to that could use it. By now, if you're bothering with Meg could-bahahahaha, I can't talk of using Meg seriously without bursting into laughter.

Yeah, so don't bother mentioning her.

1-E Speedwings honestly is better off going to the GMs, because part 3 DB is very little contribution time with said resource, and most likely not even put to that great of use aside from helping someone avoid being doubled by cats (non-Beastfoe Aran).

Stats, and list the people on the GMs that want it (I'm sure you're familiar with who they are by now). Avoiding being doubled by an enemy type in one map is a terrible use of a Speedwings.

You forgot Parity, Vantage, and a bunch of Master Seals.

Sothe's Guard

Might as well besold, but 500 gold is money you use to buy a bag of chips. Sothe might as well keep it. If it can prevent Miccy from dying, I guess it helps when it chips in. Could give our Robe/Shild/Resolve Micc an extra enemy phase, but nowhere near reliable. Might as well keep on Sothe.

I take it off him and sell it, I just only use him for 1-2's lockpicking.

Leo's Cancel

There are plenty of uses for this. Nolan could use it for more durability since it would prevent player phase counters on occasion. Problem is, his accuracy would play more into this thing activating, since it cant activate if the attack whiffs. Same goes with Aran, though he could use it enemy phase to occasionally prevent those that double him from landing another hit.

I give it to Edward since his durability is worse. But now that you reminded me the activation is Skill-based, I guess Nolan is a good candidate.

Eddie's Wrath

I honestly think it should stay on him, and I'll explain why. Since it's natural on him, it means it takes up no space, while it would for anyone else. If you're gonna give him the Energy Drop, it also gives him +6 power on the crit, since with the 50 and doubling he would be landing crits more often than most. With the 50 crits helping to avoid a counter half the time, Cancel can stack on to this, along with a Killer Edge. Using Herbs, Vulneries, and smart placement, a Killer Wrath most likely is going to kill something, and gives him more ability on player phase in tandem with Cancel.

I also keep it on Edward, because either way, you feed kills to Micaiah anyway, and I just need to raise her weapon level.

Meg's Fortune

Sell it.

That, or I give it to Laura.

Zihark's Adept

He'd probably want to keep it, since no one comes close to his activation rate except for maybe Sothe, and I'd still say Zihark uses it better. It also comes natural to him, so he can also stack skills with it.

It's also an option to give it to Volug, or shipping it to the GMs. They'd love another Adept.

I'd say it's best to keep it on Zihark, Sothe's Spd base it lower and just doesn't grow very well, his Atk also grows much faster than Zihark's, so no.

Tauroneo's Resolve

I just forgot it was removeable, but I gave it to Nolan in 3-12, and then passed it on to Zihark in 3-13 so he could take on Ike.

Fiona's Imbue and Savior

On Zihark alright, his concrete durability is pretty shaky in Part 3, so this might just help him. Savior on Jill, of course.

Tormod's Celerity

I didn't know this one was recycable...

Nailah's Pass and Guard

I gave to Micaiah by 1-9, but latere gave it to Heather, then to Edward. (Just random picks, although Heather uses it best IMO)

As a note, for the most part I was probably worried about post size not fitting, though indeed I did forget a few.

As for the master seals, for the mosrt part wouldn't the only notable one be an early sealed Illyana and the rest are just for promoting DB units in 1-E? I suppose I should list Illyana, but unless it can be shown to be a good idea in early-sealing others so that they are able to make part 1 easier, I don't see much point in actually listing them. If anyone else has any honorable mentions...

For Nolan, post some stats. Volug's claim may be similar to Nolan's, but the long-term benefits (i.e. 3-6) are also important. At least mention 1-E and 3-6 and include stats. I would also suggest being consistent and simply calling it the "1-P Dracoshield" instead of attributing it to Leo because that somehow implies that it belongs to Leo in the first place.

I suppose I could show stats, though I'm not gonna just show full stat-to-stat comparisons to the enemy for when I just for example want to compare durability.

I don't think Micaiah should be included at all. If you want to increase her durability, use an Angelic Robe. In fact, an Angelic Robe is superior to a Dracoshield unless you're ~3HKO'd to begin with, and Micaiah is not that.

It does actually keep her from being ORKOd by some of the fighters in 1-1 and 1-2, but I suppose that's too little benefit to notice...

Will delete.

Include stats! Also why is Meg here lol

Well, it's a possibility, but I figure it's too dumb for anyone to care so I figured I'd just put it up for joke purposes. Shall delete.

Tarvos is +4 def, not +5 def. Also, I do not think that Beastfoe on Volug increases his WEXP gain. With a spd proc, he ORKOs cats anyway and gets 3 WEXP (actually, I don't even think you get doubled kill WEXP in this game). With Adept, he can ORKO tigers and gets 3 WEXP or 2 WEXP in the case of no kill bonuses. I would still put it on him anyway just because he can rambo through the beast laguz and is probably the best choice if you want to complete the chapter quickly, but if you're planning on using other units, you'd probably want Beastfoe on them.
Stats. Micaiah needs 14 mag to OHKO armors in 1-6 without a support, which is 10/0. It's not unlikely that she won't even be there yet.

Is this keeping Sothe's boost in mind?

Also, don't bother including Tormod when all he needs is a forge to ORKO, and is much cheaper than this booster.

Shall delete.

Also early seal'd Ilyana, but she is probably much better off with fire forges than, for example, Elfire.

With how I'm editing this, I probably shouldn't bother listing this then. She'd probably then just prefer Discipline.

Volug only recovers 4 HP per turn with Renewal, which is the same as if he had Imbue. There are much better 15 capacity skills to use on him, given that Wildheart is locked for part 1.

It's still better than nothing, and its still best on him than anyone else. Also, what other skills would he even need before 1-E?

Unless, you're saying it is just better off sold.

Stats, and list the people on the GMs that want it (I'm sure you're familiar with who they are by now). Avoiding being doubled by an enemy type in one map is a terrible use of a Speedwings.

I figured I'd get around to that when I actually get to Part 3 GM, as to save space, and keep the DB/CK/GM discussion seperate as to not cause confusion

Perhaps I should include a (Better Off Shipped) to stat-ups and skills as well?

You forgot Parity, Vantage, and a bunch of Master Seals.

Master Seals I addressed, though Parity and Vantage I did forget. I suppose Parity won't see use until Part 4, and Im not 100% certain on who puts Vantage to best use in DB's Part 3, though I think they might actually like that skill, just not sure who's best for it. Could also be shipped to GM?

Will edit later, but thanks for the nitpicks. Whatever makes this a more informative topic, since I know I can be a ditz.

Edited by Master Tang

I'm a little short on time right now.

As for the master seals, for the mosrt part wouldn't the only notable one be an early sealed Illyana and the rest are just for promoting DB units in 1-E? I suppose I should list Illyana, but unless it can be shown to be a good idea in early-sealing others so that they are able to make part 1 easier, I don't see much point in actually listing them. If anyone else has any honorable mentions...

The short term benefits for Ilyana and the Master Seal are the only reason to use her. You should still include the Master Seals for the sake of completeness. Mention, for example, that units that aren't promoted by the end of 1-E should eat a seal (or BEXP to the next level and eat a seal).

Is this keeping Sothe's boost in mind?

Note that I said without a support. IIRC the booster is bought for 8000G, and the minor advantage of being able to OHKO armors for one chapter doesn't really warrant the cost.

It's still better than nothing, and its still best on him than anyone else. Also, what other skills would he even need before 1-E?

Anything, really. Adept, Cancel, Resolve, etc. Given how borderline he is on being 4HKO'd by enemies in 1-E, the extra 4 HP per turn might save him, I don't know.

Perhaps I should include a (Better Off Shipped) to stat-ups and skills as well?

Yes, this is a good idea and will prevent the topic from becoming that much more disorganized than it already is.

Master Seals I addressed, though Parity and Vantage I did forget. I suppose Parity won't see use until Part 4, and Im not 100% certain on who puts Vantage to best use in DB's Part 3, though I think they might actually like that skill, just not sure who's best for it. Could also be shipped to GM?

I don't like Vantage simply because it's not reliable at all. I would suggest sticking Vantage and Beastfoe on the same unit so that you can OHKO without getting attacked for AS% of the time.

As for stats, if you want me to, I can try coming up with some helpful numbers. I have a long 2 and a half hours up ahead at work.

Edited by dondon151

The short term benefits for Ilyana and the Master Seal are the only reason to use her. You should still include the Master Seals for the sake of completeness. Mention, for example, that units that aren't promoted by the end of 1-E should eat a seal (or BEXP to the next level and eat a seal).

It shall be done.

Anything, really. Adept, Cancel, Resolve, etc. Given how borderline he is on being 4HKO'd by enemies in 1-E, the extra 4 HP per turn might save him, I don't know.

Volug at that point has 49 HP and 13 Def. Strongest blow dealt is 30 might, so that's 17 damage. 3RKO, though these guys are rare. But, let's take a blow, reducing Volug to 32 HP, then Renewal kicks in the next turn. 36HP lets him take another round.

That's a bit of a vacuum though, as in execution it might be different. After the first set of ledges, you may notice a column on the upper floor. Using that, he can keep a fighter trapped, so he counters while taking damage. It allows him another player phase, since hes assured to be safe. Even mages tend to have 24 might, and with Volug's 7 Res, it's the same damage. Taking two blows, that's 34 damage reducing him to 15 HP, Renewal giving him 19. Thus, he can attack the fighter again without fear of death, since the counter won't kill him.

Cancel could also be better stacked with Zihark's Adept, since not only does Zihark have more speed for the activation rate of both skills, he has crit along with crit-forging to further boost his chances in allowing him more player phase/kill chance, since Volug's 19 AS isn't garunteed to double in 1-E.

Let's also see hwo Resolve handles things. Half of his health is 24, which is healthy enough to survive at least one blow from the strongest thing, but it would reduce him to downing vulneries and such to maintain it on player phase for a better enemy phase. However, 27 speed is pretty delectable. Doubles all things, and it gets him 67 avoid. If we're giving him Zihark's Earth, I think that's around 82-86 (I am so forgetful about earth bonuess...) at a C. The hit range on him for this map goes from 30-51 displayed to 26-47 displayed before bio. Certainly helpful, but I wouldn't be so prepared to call that reliable if he's going up against more than he can handle at half health. Even then, you have to consider that he doesn't counter range, so the archers here simply make his Resolving a bit riskier than it needs to be (7-12 damage is their damage range, the 12 might puts him in danger of a mage or fighter offing him).

Still helpful if only that it allows him to double everything, he can still dodge with it, and it helps boost his Strike rank, so I'll list him as wanting Resolve for 1-E.

Yes, this is a good idea and will prevent the topic from becoming that much more disorganized than it already is.

Sorry.

I don't like Vantage simply because it's not reliable at all. I would suggest sticking Vantage and Beastfoe on the same unit so that you can OHKO without getting attacked for AS% of the time.

I don't like it either, but it's there, so you might as well use it. Sounds like a good idea though.

As for stats, if you want me to, I can try coming up with some helpful numbers. I have a long 2 and a half hours up ahead at work.

Would be greatly appreciated, since I'm bound to over/underestimate playable character levels, so my measures might be bound to be inaccurate.

Volug at that point has 49 HP and 13 Def. Strongest blow dealt is 30 might, so that's 17 damage. 3RKO, though these guys are rare. But, let's take a blow, reducing Volug to 32 HP, then Renewal kicks in the next turn. 36HP lets him take another round.

IIRC halfshift bonuses are rounded up, so I think he has 14 def without the Dracoshield and 17 def with it.

Cancel could also be better stacked with Zihark's Adept, since not only does Zihark have more speed for the activation rate of both skills, he has crit along with crit-forging to further boost his chances in allowing him more player phase/kill chance, since Volug's 19 AS isn't garunteed to double in 1-E.

The problem, obviously, with giving a skill to Zihark instead of Volug on 1-E is that Volug's mobility far surpasses Zihark's. Whatever skill you have in question, Volug will end up using it more because he will see a lot more combat due to a 2 move advantage and requiring less move to cross a gap.

IIRC halfshift bonuses are rounded up, so I think he has 14 def without the Dracoshield and 17 def with it.

No, it's down. This is why he only has 19 AS at base with Halfshift. And 13 Def.

Fair enough, but you can still see tangible effects.

EDIT: Ahh, so I was right about the statistics. Regardless, you see the effects as I have stated them.

The problem, obviously, with giving a skill to Zihark instead of Volug on 1-E is that Volug's mobility far surpasses Zihark's. Whatever skill you have in question, Volug will end up using it more because he will see a lot more combat due to a 2 move advantage and requiring less move to cross a gap.

Not quite. Volug is forced into the back of the groups starting position as a forced unit, and Zihark can be placed 4 spaces ahead of him. Furthermore, Volug can shove the untransformed Nailah to give her a headstart in Passing through the ledges, which can also help move enemies out of the way of blocking the passage up, allowing you the ability to let part of your group climb up the ledges so they don't get tailed by the pursuit team while the other part of the group is trying to bust through the armors blocking the stairs. Once that group gets up the stairs, the lower group can act as a distraction for mages/ranged fighters as to pull multiple attacks away from the group on the level floor doing most of the heavy lifting. You climb up to do a pincer attack, with very little risk and helps quickly clear the 2nd level of the map.

You could say Nailah could have taken care of that floor, but why make her sit and do that? She could be clearing Jarod's floor and killing him, removing the 3 leadership stars in the process.

Of course, I say Volug shoving, because due to his transformed state, he's the only one who CAN shove her (at least as far as I can remember, the BK might be able to).

The group going up the ledge could be yoru couple of seriously used units, and the people going up the right could be Muarim/Tormod/BK/Whoever's got the Hammer and you're willing to risk it.

...So yeah, he might not even necessarily get ahead as quickly, even without this strategy in mind, simply because he starts in the back while Zihark can be placed a noticeable amount of spaces ahead. Past the 2nd level sure, Volug can be "ahead" for what small portion of the map is left, and it's most likely getting raped by Nailah.

Edited by Master Tang

Anyone else think that 1-4 master seal should go to Laura? She will be lagging in level. She could probably be sealed at 1-E or 3-6 depending on her level. She isn't really missing anything by promoting early. The stat she needs most is speed, which caps at 15, so she isn't really missing anything there. By promoting she is then able to chip at enemies, and have one more move(although only really matters on 1-E).

Anyone else think that 1-4 master seal should go to Laura? She will be lagging in level. She could probably be sealed at 1-E or 3-6 depending on her level. She isn't really missing anything by promoting early. The stat she needs most is speed, which caps at 15, so she isn't really missing anything there. By promoting she is then able to chip at enemies, and have one more move(although only really matters on 1-E).

1. How'd you even get her to promotion level by 3-6?

2. Why even bother with the effort to get her to promotion level in time when her use of it is very miniscule, since she should be healing anyways of which she does not need to promote to do?

3. Why does she need the 1-4 seal specifically to do this?

I heal almost every turn. It could matter in 3-13 if she is going to put Ike to sleep. As I glanced down the list, that was the only seal, although iirc, you get one at 3-6 base.

Assuming that you use Heal every turn and exactly meet the BEXP requirements for all chapters in part 1, Laura gets 83 heals, which just barely gets her to 10/0. Consider that most of the time, you won't get to heal on turn 1, and that sometimes you won't get to heal altogether due to not being within range or being too dangerous to do so, and it's more likely than not that Laura won't reach tier 2 by 3-6.

Of course, if you're talking about 3-13, then that's more than enough time to get to 10/0. I would slash Laura in if, for example, you have an extra Master Seal lying around for whatever reason.

Anyways, on to Part 2!

Part 2 Stat Boosters

Problem with most stat boosters for part 2 units is that Part 2 is so short, and most of the units who have to stick to the CRK chapters tend to suck pretty royally when they join back up with the mercs. Expect to ship a lot to them.

2-1 Ashera Icon (Better Off Sold). I'm not even sure anyone actually needs this thing part 2. Haar might want it to reduce thunder mage crit? Bah, just sell it.

2-2 Talisman (Better Off Shipped) This thing has an odd couple quirks, but it's more notably used in part 3. However, if it helps, Haar also wouldn't mind it. Whatever it takes to hate mages less. However, even despite The Mighty Haar, it most likely has more prominent uses in the GM.

2-2Secret Book (Better Off Shipped or Sold). Only reason to give it to anyone here is for BEXP purposes. Only one who's around who can be BEXPd and has more than a hiccup of time of existing is Haar, but it only helps Luck, where he wants more speed, so that doesn't really help. If you can find someone else in the CRK or the GM who can be BEXP'd to great extent with it, speak up. However, it's better off sold.

2-2Discipline (Better Off Sold). I am pretty sure you have to go out of your way just to get this. However, if you do, I cant think of anyone who would care for it, so sell it.

2-3 Speedwings (Better Off Shipped). It's not that it can't make a difference for CRK units, it's that it's simply better going off to help someone in the GM, or even Haar (though for the most part, it doesn't really effect Haar currently in Part 2 outside of doubling some of the peskier generals who proc 17 AS).

2-3 Arms Scroll (Better Off Sold) On the off chance you actually get this thing, you might as well sell it. Again, I can't imagine anyone who will ever care for these thins until part 4-Endgame, of which by then they're so plentiful and you have so much money.

2-F Energy Drop (Better Off Shipped) This thing has some fgood uses for Neph and perhaps even Heather (to help her lift heavier things off enemies), but there are more worthy users, again, in the GM. If you're using Neph however, she can make a strong case here. Don't have stats on me currently, but +2 damage on a unit who will soon always be doubling is never a bad thing, especially a unit with natural Wrath.

Brave Lance You could send this to the GM, of which I suppose Neph and Oscar could use, or I suppose gives Haar an excuse to not use the a Speedwing, but you can also keep it with the CRK for 3-9 and then you get it in 3-11. Unlike all stat boosters, the Brave Lance has immediate effects for the CRK and isn't greatly wanted by the GM. It's up to you really, at least unless someone thinks otherwise because I don't tend to think too much on this.

Or you could give it to Lethe

2-F Nullify. A skill that actually isn't too big a deal if it stays with the CRK, so that Marcia has no fear of archers in 3-9. You could also give it to the GM so that one of the hawks doesn't need to fear the uber-accurate and PAINFUL slayer effect of Crossbows.

2-F Dracoshield Neph is gonna be pretty iffy in part 3, and giving her a more solid start will help her have a greater finish with the help of that +2Def. Also, if it helps her manipulate Wrath more often than without the shield, she has a good case for this one as well. That's not to say she has competition for it in the GM, but it at least helps her here if she uses it mid battle.

2-F Arms Scroll (Better Off Shipped, then Sold) If you manage to pick this up, mght as well ship it to the mercs for money.

There will be no People's Skills here, but they will be addressed in Part 3, sine you can't remove and reassemble skills in Part 2.

I know this one isn't too depthful, but really, rarely does any of this help anyone directly in Part 2 outside of helping characters BEXP abuse, which also comes with problem of the CRK being those characters, because most, if not all of them, blow royal ass. They would love it, but their uses of these stat ups for a mere 1 chapter does not stack up for the several it can have effect in the GM's part 3.

That is, unless anyone has any bright ideas...

Edited by Master Tang

I'd say that the Speedwing is worth using on Haar for 2-E, assuming that you'll be using him long-term. The jump from 20 AS to 22 actually does make a difference in this chapter, since it enables him to double things that hit 17-18 AS, which includes the boss. Some of the peskier Generals will hit 17 AS as well, which is especially annoying for Haar.

Also worth mentioning special weapons like the Brave Lance, since it can go either with Geoff or to the GMs.

I'd say that the Speedwing is worth using on Haar for 2-E, assuming that you'll be using him long-term. The jump from 20 AS to 22 actually does make a difference in this chapter, since it enables him to double things that hit 17-18 AS, which includes the boss. Some of the peskier Generals will hit 17 AS as well, which is especially annoying for Haar.

I suppose I'll edit it to mention that, and it's not like Titania can't get DB's Speedwing.

Also worth mentioning special weapons like the Brave Lance, since it can go either with Geoff or to the GMs.

I guess that counts. Should go back and mention the Brave Sword as well.