Official site update (July 1st)

I was expecting <INSERT CHARACTER HERE> <INSERT CELEBRITY'S LAST NAME HERE>, <INSERT STUPID CATCH PHRASE HERE>.

You're the one who throws out random internet memes when they aren't funny, not me.

Also...are you associating me with a phase like "Cord", "Pitt", "BELIEVE IT?" ...Are you fucking three years old?

Is <INSERT CHARACTER HERE> REALLY a tier over <INSERT OTHER CHARACTER HERE> <INSERT CELEBRITY'S LAST NAME HERE>, <INSERT STUPID CATCH PHRASE HERE>.

That'd be funny if I actually did that often. If that was so often an occurance, I'd surely remember it. Are you just relying on your buddy Mekkah for jokes because you can't make any good ones yourself?

Yours wasn't much better.

It was much better, actually. I'm establishing reasons WHY the starsphere's growth boost was removed. Where exactly did pulling out FE5 get you? Have they implemented any growth boosters as crazy as Book 2/FE5 since then? No. And why the hell do you think not?

Edited by SaltyWongIsSalty

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its not your fault you refuse to do anything because you're not happy, since it isn't your responsibility. But it is my fault I am enjoying myself because I am happy?

Huh.

If you want the industry to change in a way befitting your eccentricities, it won't happen if you spend all day blaming me for why the world isn't your picture of perfection. It is your responsibility to fix what you find wrong on this Earth, instead of throwing around blame at anyone that disagrees with you. I'm not 'ruining the industry' but someone out there, who thinks like me, stepped up to make games how they see fit. Because between you and me Salty, one of us complains, the other says 'do something'. The direction of things are shaped by the person that stands and moves forward, not the person who sits back in the back seat and tells the driver how they aren't doing it right.

So the failures of the industry are caused by people like you who refuse to step up and drive when they want things to go in a certain direction.

When you're at a restaurant, and they serve a food you don't like, do you go to every table and throw that dish to the floor, just because you don't like it?

Are you fucking three years old?

I don't know, are you?

All I did was post speculation as to why FEDS didn't have +Growths on the Star Sphere. Instead, I get flamed at for no stupid reason except for your petty "haha let me get back at you". It's not liked I dragged in your incompetence to play the game, or how you can't beat the game in a relative # of turns or whatever, or that you slap stupid characters like Asvel in Negative Utility Tier.

Stuff that was in FE1:

- All the maps

- All the characters (including Beck and Jake)

- All 3 Spheres and their normal effects

Stuff that was in FE3:

- Ballistae having 3-10 range.

Whatever, either way I'm done. Please enjoy slinging mud at opinions and just carry on.

Edited by Colonel M

So its not your fault you refuse to do anything because you're not happy, since it isn't your responsibility

That's correct. It isn't my responsibility. I will repeat this once more for you; it is the developer's job to eliminate design flaws within the game, not the player's.

It is your responsibility to fix what you find wrong on this Earth, instead of throwing around blame at anyone that disagrees with you.

As it is yours to take responsibility for your own actions. You are contributing to everything I've mentioned, whether you choose to believe it or not.

I'm not 'ruining the industry

People like you are, actually. I've explained why endless times.

the other says 'do something'.

I don't know if you've figured this out yet or not, but I am not a developer. There is absolutely nothing I can do. You're doing the equivalent of screaming at some guy to stop the holocaust nukes on doomsday.