About Levail.....

Liz

i think he was cool. i actually hoped that he would become recruitable since the moment i saw him.

unfortunately, Micaiah had to go and kill him.

your thoughts? would you have like to have Levail recruitable, instead of just another boss?

i would have been in a tough situation if he would have been recruitable.

Him or Nephenee? i like them both!

or better yet, both!

Lets say...Levail would have made an AWESOME Sentinel if he were actually recruitable. I mean did you see his stats? Its made of pure pwnage.

better than Nephenee?

No Nephenee still wins hands down. He's probably be second compare to Aran and Danved. Plus, Nephenee is hot :3

well, he would still have room in MY team. he would have been so amazing!

I would've liked to recruit him. He wasn't even the boss

He was a sub-boss though : / and he would of been a boss had he not shared the chapter with a main villain.

Anyway, yeah, I probably would of preferred him over Aran and Danved/whatever. Nephenee still is better though =P

Now that I think about it though, how bad was his Magic Defense? Every time I played I killed him with a ranged spell, three hits. That's awfully bad considering what you're up against in the last chapters.

I killed him with two ranged Wind spells both times =/ It's pretty bad, then.

Hetzel and Levail should of both beenr ecruitable to be honest =P

I like the idea of making Levail recuitable, but to make it practical for me they would have to buff his stats up; speed and resistance in particular.

24 Speed and 15 resistance doesn't cut it at level 16 third tier at part 4 endgame.

I agree with Celice and Aokage. I mean Hetzel and Levail don't even get a special conversation at the end (well Hetzel did but it wasn't used) but you can recruit Oliver? What part of that makes sense?

Edited by Branded_Blade

I agree with Celice and Aokage. I mean Hetzel and Levail don't even get a special conversation at the end (well Hetzel did but it wasn't used) but you can recruit Oliver? What part of that makes sense?

Oliver rocks! :P ;)

but i do think that Hetzel and Levail should have been recruitable.

After all, Hetzel was faithful to Sanaki to a certain degree. he just succumbed to peer pressure.

Hetzel would be required to follow his own convictions instead of being pushed around by other people.

It would have been awesome if Hetzel would have fought against Lekain.

I'm not too big a fan of Hetzel. He knows what he's doing is wrong, he just doesn't have the back bone to do anything else.

Levail is doing the same, but he's following orders and out of respect for Zelgius. Not out of cowardice.

Yeah, I also thought Levail would be recruitable, and I was kinda dissapointed when he wasn't.

Oh well. I guess that's what makes him such a great character, because he was faithful to Zelgius to the end.

I'm not too big a fan of Hetzel. He knows what he's doing is wrong, he just doesn't have the back bone to do anything else.

Levail is doing the same, but he's following orders and out of respect for Zelgius. Not out of cowardice.

That's why he should be recruitable, so that he gets a chance to redeem himself.

Yeah, I also thought Levail would be recruitable, and I was kinda dissapointed when he wasn't.

Oh well. I guess that's what makes him such a great character, because he was faithful to Zelgius to the end.

i almost regretted having him killed by Micaiah, but she needed the exp. so she did! lol!