Let's Ask FE Characters!

Ragnell

So in this topic, you answer the question of the poster above you IN CHARACTER, and then ask your own question of any FE character about anything at all.

Lame Example:

First Post: Astrid, why do you like that idiot Makalov?

Answer: How dare you call him an idiot! Makalov is the greatest of all knights. He is brave, intelligent, and honorable!

Heath, why is your hair so magnificent?

I'll start this off. Ashnard, how are you strong enough to lift Gurgurant?

Edited by Ragnell

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Answer: Well, I think it was because my daddy Brom never did cut the fat off those juicy steaks we used to eat back in Ohma. Mmmm... Steaks... *drools*

Question: Lucia, how do you keep from popping out of your shirt while fighting? It seems sort of small on you.

Ashnard: Before testing other men's strength, I fought against useless sub-humans myself. After all, I want the strong to prevail in my new world, which I shall rule! Hahahahaha!

Question for Shinon:

Which is your problem against Ike? I mean, you get really angry when he's around.

...Pay it no mind.

Edited by Light Lord

Shinon: What's the problem with your face! That prat makes everybody angry, they just won't say it because they're too busy brown-nosing.

So, Roy, how's it feel to command people at least twice your age?

Answer: Because he's a spoiled little brat born to a big family. He's completely dependant and has no might of his own to boast about, only his father's legacy. He's worthless filth, and the only reason I fight alongside him is to honor the great Greil's legacy by not letting his blood die out.

Question: Micaiah, why do you feel a compulsive need to help people?

D'oh Ninja.

Answer: It feels scary, having to command an army to fight, I feel like it's too early to take the reins of my father. However, I will do as well as I can.

Edited by BK-201

Micaiah: Because I've been given a gift by the goddess, and I feel obliged to use it for others. (Not because I'm a Mary Sue :angry: )

So Soren, have you ever in your life been happy when Ike wasn't around?

Answer: Yes, but its corpse will be ridden with the maggots of hell, and it will be full of a blind fury not known on this earth since the end of the great war!

Nino, how old ARE you? I mean, going out with Jafar and all...

EDIT: Ninja'd (seems common in this topic)

Edited by Ragnell

Ephidel: Because I was one of Master Nergal's first morphs, I think I'm superior to anyone who dares face me...that dragon took me by surprise, that's why I died.

Ike: Are you ever planning to return to Tellius?

Edited by Light Lord

No, but my legacy remains behind. There's no way I can live in peace on that continent anymore.

Bantu, how old are YOU? I mean, daaaaang!

Edited by Ragnell

Shiida, do you love Marth?

Well, I was kind of hoping that when our quest is over and Medius is dead, he'd come take me to his kingdom and... well, yes. Yes, I do. :wub:

Mist: Why did you marry Boyd instead of Rolf? I thought that... well, never mind.

Who in there right mind would marry Rolf? I figured that I was a little young to go after anyone older during the Mad King's War, but then I grew and... well, you know, now guys like me.

Rhys, are you sure you're a guy?