Marthur's FE4 FANARTS

Marthur

I don't really see how that's funny actually. :[

It's my favorite character (can't decide between Hawk or Roddlevan. D: ) pwning my "friend's" favorite character.

The other idea was the funny one... :(

Edited by crashman_alpha

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler= Leaf and Nanna being adorable / crappywatercolorsIneedathinnerbrushbutthosethingsareasexpensiveasfucksoIcan'taffordthemalsomybirthdayisindecember / That background is pro / silly caption]nanna_leaf.png

don't ask why you can read "butt", "sex" and "fuck" in that stupid sentence. It wasn't on purpose.

Edited by Marthur

[spoiler= Leaf and Nanna being adorable / crappywatercolorsIneedathinnerbrushbutthosethingsareasexpensiveasfucksoIcan'taffordthemalsomybirthdayisindecember / That background is pro / silly caption]nanna_leaf.png

don't ask why you can read "butt", "sex" and "fuck" in that stupid sentence. It wasn't on purpose.

I liked the spoiler tag

• 3 weeks later...

[spoiler=Levin watching the clouds / charcoal]

levinclouds.png

Well, I'm actually just posting this to say I will stop taking requests now. Kinda disapointed that there wasn't more of them, but that's how it is, I suppose.

Edited by Marthur

Whoa, that's a great picture. And it was done in charcoal -- not sure if this would make it easier or harder. Obviously it helped with effects but when I use charcoal, that usually means no erasing will go well (meaning getting it right in one go.) Superb.

And it was done in charcoal -- not sure if this would make it easier or harder.

It's not great at all for details (the main problem is to keep the tip of the charcoal thin all the time), but I think it's perfect for stuff like clouds.

when I use charcoal, that usually means no erasing will go well (meaning getting it right in one go.) Superb.

If you can keep your construction lines light enough, you should be able to remove them completely with a kneaded eraser.

Also, have you ever tried substractive drawing when using charcoal (filling your page with a medium grey, then creating highlights by erasing it, and adding more charcoal for shadows)? It is the best and easiest way to use charcoal, in my opinion.

Anyway, thank you for your comment. :)

Excellently done Marthur. It is kind of a shame you didn't get more requests, but I didn't feel it was proper to double-dip. Maybe that was my mistake.

I did say one request at a time per person, so yeah, you could have done that. :p

Edited by Marthur

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whoaaaaaa.... Especially at the Chalphian Army pic, but excellent on the modelling, too. But the army pic is just whoaaaaaaa..... (audable reaction; I actually said "whoaaaaa....")

Whoaaaaaa.... Especially at the Chalphian Army pic, but excellent on the modelling, too. But the army pic is just whoaaaaaaa..... (audable reaction; I actually said "whoaaaaa....")

Nice models and pencil army!

Thanks, both of you. It wasn't made with pencil btw.

[spoiler=Midayle defeated]01-02.png

well clearly I did it because the axe

Hey, is that the scene from the prologue, Marthur? Are you making pictures of the events of FE4 in order? :awesome:

Hey, is that the scene from the prologue, Marthur? Are you making pictures of the events of FE4 in order? :awesome:

That's right. I even bothered to make a list of events I'd like to draw (it's so outrageously long that I know I won't have the patience to do all of them. - Seriously I'll be glad if I ever complete the prologue.), so I'll let you guys guess what the next one is. I'll be busy with schoolwork for the next months though so I'm not sure when I'll have the time to start working on it.

Gandolf somehow dragging Aideen across the prologue map even though he has 1 more move than her and it would take several turns to do so?

Edited by Darros

• 4 weeks later...

Superb artwork, you seem very talented, I would critique positively and negatively (not really anything in the negative department) but I am no artist plus I'd feel very rude if I said negative things as you're doing these people's requests for nothing in return other than possibly a 'Thank you!' or 'It looks great!', if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything not that I have nothing nice to say or anything not nice to say.

Do ignore the crossed out part.