New admin and moderator

VincentASM

Speedwagon has been promoted to admin, as Tino's successor, and Nightmare has been hired as a new global moderator!

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speedwagon's promotion I could see coming, but I guess I never noticed Nightmare as a possible new mod. Perhaps I was distracted by his slightly disconcerting username :awesome:. Congratulations to both of you.

*Sees new topic titled 'New admin and moderator'*

"Hey, that's interesting. I'm guessing Speedwagon got promoted to admin and Nightmare is the new mod."

*Opens topic*

Congratulations.

Another generic congratz coming right up.

In all seriousness though, congratz.

@ Nightmare

Didn't see that coming but you're not really a troublemaker so it kind of makes sense now.

@ Speedwagon

Looks like you passed the Jedi trials.

Thanks everyone.

*Sees new topic titled 'New admin and moderator'*

"Hey, that's interesting. I'm guessing Speedwagon got promoted to admin and Nightmare is the new mod."

*Opens topic*

Congratulations.

I knew that you knew something that one day when you said something over something to me about something.

Congrats to the both of you. With Sirius promoted and Nightmare in the staff, there's no stopping our plans now.

Yes, we will finally succeed.

Congrats, but I'm still a little confused. Speedwagon's promotion I saw coming, but Nightmare as a mod?! That came outta left field. Especially considering Nightmare isn't always nice. In fact, he's kind of a jerk.

....nevermind. He's the perfect mod. =P

I've been here less then two weeks and I think I should be promoted!

Huh. Haven't seen much of Nightmare, but he's cool by my book. Same with Speedwagon. So congrats on your name color changes!

Damn it Speedwagon, I was just getting used to the coloration, and now you make RED show up in the mix?!

Edited by Furby

Congrats to the both of you. With Sirius promoted and Nightmare in the staff, there's no stopping our plans now.

As planned

Damn it Speedwagon, I was just getting used to the coloration, and now you make RED show up in the mix?!

I'll try not to change to green or the regular any time soon then

I'm curious as to how you guys expect my promotion.