New admin and moderator

VincentASM

I'm curious as to how you guys expect my promotion.

Someone once mentioned it to me on AIM, and after a brief discussion, it made sense to me.

Nightmare's promotion didn't surprise me because I remember Jyo once suggested him back when I was still a mod.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit Sirius went from Mod to Admin in less than a year. That's almost as fast as Colin's promotion at Smogon.

Congrats to both of you. Just remember that your local tyrant will spare your children if you let him tear apart a newbie.

Wow, couldn't see that one coming from a mile away...

Congrats to the both of you anyway. Good on you!

Congrats to the both of you. With Sirius promoted and Nightmare in the staff, there's no stopping our plans now.

I was expecting something along these lines...

Well good job to both of you! =D Really none of these really surprised me that much.

I am relatively surprised at Nightmare being a mod, in the good kind of way. He's a good member, in fact, I could probably see him becoming a mod. And Sirius's promotion is, well... quick. He was a very good mod, though, and his banhammer was the quickest in the town.

Congratulations to you both.

Edited by Spike

I so totally didn't expect any of those. And it looks like we're finally back to 3 Admins and 4 Global Mods. Congratulations, you too!

lol

PS. This isn't spamming, this is my way of congratulation, although considering I have to say this to avoid getting warned I guess it kind of ruins it, hey?

Congrats, but I'm still a little confused. Speedwagon's promotion I saw coming, but Nightmare as a mod?! That came outta left field. Especially considering Nightmare isn't always nice. In fact, he's kind of a jerk.

....nevermind. He's the perfect mod. =P

Nightmare is god in the Crasiness/Far of the forest domain. Worship him. No surprise. But Musashi as Admin, Wooah! =o

Congrats! Having Thunderman as a admin and Nightmare as a moderator is going to be awesome.

Indeed.

-----

Congrats to the both of you over 9000!