Your top 5 (RD)

Since posting in the old top 5 topic would be necroposting. Including what difficulty you did your playthrough would be nice.

Normal mode

5.Nailah

4.Ilyana

3.Tibarn

2.Ike

1.Micaiah

Mine:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2448&view=findpost&p=508015

First post in the old topic, for anyone interested:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2448&view=findpost&p=54075

Too be honest, I'm tempted to ignore necro rules for threads like this and the RNG-screwage/blessing type topics. However, rules are rules, so thank you for making a new one instead.

Hard mode, but probably inefficient since I didn't record turncounts.

1. Haar- 130

2. Nolan- 118

3. Ike- 110

4-7. Shinon/Mia/Zihark/Nephenee- 103

Would have been a 5 way tie if Titania had 1 more kill.

Just FYI: even if you didn't record your individual chapter turn counts, the final turn count for a playthrough is recorded on the battle screen, along with your #1 performer. So as long as you didn't blast away your save file, it's still there.

inb4Rsteubetop5

Mine were for the first playthrough:

5th - Jill

4th - Mia

3rd - Ike

2nd - Nephenee

1st - Nolan

Shinon came in 6th, very close to Jill.

EDIT: It was Normal Mode. Can't remember turns but it was nowhere near an efficient playthrough. The save file is gone, this was in one of my notes from the game.

Edited by Magna

I didn't start recording until my last two PT so that's all you get. I haven't played RD in a while so I may give it another go soon.

Normal Mode

5. Shinon

4. Nephenee

3. Haar

2. Nolan

1. Edward (?!)

Easy Mode

5. Ike

4. Nephenee

3. Titania

2. Edward

1. Haar

• 4 weeks later...

My first PT ever (EM):

5th: Ilyana

4th: Keiran

3rd: Rolf

2nd: Nephenee

1st: Boyd

My most recent PT (NM:

5th Place:

Mia

Rnd:18

Battles:173

Wins: 104

4th Place:

Tormod

Rnd:9

Battles:142

Wins:108

3rd Place:

Rolf

Battles:171

Wins:114

2nd Place:

Edward

Rnd:21

Battles:335

Wins:128

1st Place:

Battles:295

Wins:204

Guest Avarice

Off the top of my head

1. Jill :wub:

2. Haar (surprising as I didn't even take him to endgame)

3. Rolf (turns out much better than shinon at the same level, believe it or not)

4. Nephenee

5. Oscar

3. Rolf (turns out much better than shinon at the same level, believe it or not)

YES!!! Finally someone that agrees with me.

YES!!! Finally someone that agrees with me.

PEMN, and he stated "at the same level" which is a pain to get rolf there, shinnon is easy to get there

Guest Avarice

PEMN, and he stated "at the same level" which is a pain to get rolf there, shinnon is easy to get there

Yes, it is a pain to get him there, but I was trying him out for the first time this playthrough for the triangle attack and was pleasantly surprised when he turned into a stronger and faster Shinon with more hp and luck.

Yes, it is a pain to get him there, but I was trying him out for the first time this playthrough for the triangle attack and was pleasantly surprised when he turned into a stronger and faster Shinon with more hp and luck.

once again, PEMN, on average Shinnon is faster. What shinnon loses in luck he makes up for in skill, Rolf needs to be 20/20/20 to have max skill, Shinnon achieves this at level 13 3rd tier, you can realisticly have him here by endgame(i think) or at least at somepoint in the edngame, rolf shouldn't reach this level until the last stage of endgame. HP is not the biggest issue for a bowman who shouldn't be taking attacks, and isn't Shinnon's AVO higher? not to mention he beats rolf in defense, to make up for hp, he wins in RES as well.

Shinnon's strength is most likely his only weakness, but he easily can make up for this, He generally never needs high Str to ORKO, and i think easier training > str.

bottom line, Shinnon > Rolf

Guest Avarice

once again, PEMN, on average Shinnon is faster. What shinnon loses in luck he makes up for in skill, Rolf needs to be 20/20/20 to have max skill, Shinnon achieves this at level 13 3rd tier, you can realisticly have him here by endgame(i think) or at least at somepoint in the edngame, rolf shouldn't reach this level until the last stage of endgame. HP is not the biggest issue for a bowman who shouldn't be taking attacks, and isn't Shinnon's AVO higher? not to mention he beats rolf in defense, to make up for hp, he wins in RES as well.

Shinnon's strength is most likely his only weakness, but he easily can make up for this, He generally never needs high Str to ORKO, and i think easier training > str.

bottom line, Shinnon > Rolf

I'm not arguing Rolf > Shinon, that's just not right. I was just surprised with how good Rolf was. Unlike Shinon, he wasOHKOing even Generals with the Silencer. I wouldn't reccomend him to anyone else, but it was pretty cool seeing how he turned out. Plus, his marksman map animation looks > shinon's. If I ever play normal again I'll probably use him over Shinon now, as it was quite fun to see rolf going from helpless in HM OHKOing everything in sight.

Edited by Avarice

I'm not arguing Rolf > Shinon, that's just not right. I was just surprised with how good Rolf was. Unlike Shinon, he wasOHKOing even Generals with the Silencer. I wouldn't reccomend him to anyone else, but it was pretty cool seeing how he turned out. Plus, his marksman map animation looks > shinon's. If I ever play normal again I'll probably use him over Shinon now, as it was quite fun to see rolf going from helpless in HM OHKOing everything in sight.

no, rolf does not have godawesome boots and a shouldpad, he opts for short shorts X_X shinnon wins here as well.

He was OHKOing generals?

Guest Avarice

no, rolf does not have godawesome boots and a shouldpad, he opts for short shorts X_X shinnon wins here as well.

He was OHKOing generals?

Meh, the shoulder pads were a little too over the top imo though they were cool, either way he was map animation looks more casual. And yes, he was OHKOing generals pre endgame with the silencer.

(FIRST OF ALL... I'm not saying Shinon is better than Rolf (IMO he is but we all have our opinions....) I'm just saying he can almost (again I'm taking lots of things into consideration) be as good as Shinon. I'm just saying that I prefer him over Shinon any day.)

Its always fun making characters like Rolf kill everything in HM. I had fun doing that.

And OHKOing? Never got that.(Maybe with criticals but not on his own...)

He was OHKOing generals?

IMO Shinon's outfit (or whatever you wanna call it) is just plain stupid. (No offense.) (Not the Sniper one the Marksmen one.) IDK never really liked the way he looked as a Marksmen.

SHORTS ARE COOL!!!! (Not short shorts at least...) (Well thats just me I wear shorts year round since I was like 2 so yeah..... I REALLY LIKE SHORTS....)

And Rolf has a shoulder pad to begin with as a Sniper and again as a Marksmen. (Even Leo has it.) Shinon only beats them with the fact that he has the biggest shoulder pad (I think) and the boots. (I will say that the are awesome.(But the colors could have been better.(IF they weren't on Shinon cuz they mach him.)

Hm... I'm sure with criticals he can but on his own I don't think so...

At least Rolf doesn't hate just about everyone...

BUT SHINON DOES NOT HAVE GODAWESOME GREEN HAIR!!! (There I said it. XD)

(FIRST OF ALL... I'm not saying Shinon is better than Rolf (IMO he is but we all have our opinions....) I'm just saying he can almost (again I'm taking lots of things into consideration) be as good as Shinon. I'm just saying that I prefer him over Shinon any day.)

Its always fun making characters like Rolf kill everything in HM. I had fun doing that.

IMO Shinon's outfit (or whatever you wanna call it) is just plain stupid. (No offense.) (Not the Sniper one the Marksmen one.) IDK never really liked the way he looked as a Marksmen.

SHORTS ARE COOL!!!! (Not short shorts at least...) (Well thats just me I wear shorts year round since I was like 2 so yeah..... I REALLY LIKE SHORTS....)

And Rolf has a shoulder pad to begin with as a Sniper and again as a Marksmen. (Even Leo has it.) Shinon only beats them with the fact that he has the biggest shoulder pad (I think) and the boots. (I will say that the are awesome.(But the colors could have been better.(IF they weren't on Shinon cuz they mach him.)

Must have been a typo when you said OHKO.

Shorts are not cool, they are comfortable.

biggest, and coolest shoulder pad, his boots match pretty well and make his > rolf's. f you wanna getting into odd colors, rolf is full of them...

criticals + deadeye and more hit make skill pretty nice. remember hit is useful when attacking form 3away

Shinnon does not have weird mossy color hair either.

btw, your parentheses are messed up.

Edited by Fenrir

Guest Avarice

I agree with all of your reasons why poor Rolf is good. After my run he's my current favorite of the three marksmen (well two, since you can't count Leo, he's just...

:facepalm:

Edited by Avarice

This is going off topic, PM me if you want to talk more about rolf.

just to say something worth saying....

My #1's on my PTs

Ike, Haar, Shinnon, Gatrie, Neph. thats all i can recall, i do not remember my top 5s atm it may be written on some paper lying around

• 4 months later...

Top 5: Normal Mode (in no particular order, excludes Ike)

Lucia (how many times did she avoid and activate Astra?)

Elincia (speed-killer machine and untouchable with a Lucia support)

Nephenee (defense/speed machine)

Haar (offense killer machine)

Tibarn (all-round awesome)