Group buttons added

VincentASM

Hmm, Rafiel isn't my favorite Heron, but it could be worse. just means that if I want a new face, I'll have to work my way to Mod or something, which probly won't happen.

It kinda bothers me though, because as I read posts, I'm starting to associate everyone with Rafiel instead of their avatars/names...it bothers me because I'm starting to develop a nervous breakdown..."Oh crap, Rafiel posted here too! WHAT! Now Rafiel is replying to himself? Aw crap, Rafiel is gonna have the most posts in no time. Rafiel you are one annoying spammer (unlike Meteor, who is cool). What? I'm part of the Rafiel crew too?" it upsets me a little...sure it's fine and well, but could we make them different colors for egg/hatchling/nestling/ect.?

Doesn't that seem to be a bit too much work? I don't see how you can mix up people with Rafiel, as you could only do that with people who don't have avatars.

yeah sorry, I know it'd be a lot of work...just when I was reading through new posts this evening, and there were a bunch of new users, and I was annoyed I couldn't remember them by any other thing than Rafiel...and I was skimming quickly, and Rafiel kept catching my eye...

sorry, I just had to vent my complaints, pay me no heed in this matter...

I can smell 200 posts! (cause this makes 199)

Do you use Firefox or another browser capable of blocking individual images? You could Adblock the Rafiel image so as to prevent confusion. I will oftentimes Adblock lengthy .gif avatars which slow the loading of forum pages or any images I personally dislike.

Do you use Firefox or another browser capable of blocking individual images? You could Adblock the Rafiel image so as to prevent confusion. I will oftentimes Adblock lengthy .gif avatars which slow the loading of forum pages or any images I personally dislike.

Wow, that's a great idea! I'm in the same boat as Aurion.

I agree with Makarov on the Oliver thingy, I mean he is after the heron's beauty, and you should punish people who deserve to be banned with being represented by Oliver!