Battle Video + Battle Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TUVmBvlMUo

*It seems there will be 3 player battle music pieces (one being the original book 2 theme, one the original from book 1 theme for the proloque chapters and one new track 0:50 )

*Dancer and Curates dont have battle sprites

*Exp on dancers seems will differ acording to their level

*"MY-unit" seems to suffer from low power luck and HP for a lvl 20 merc.

It's old stuff, it's been on the official site for a while now.

Still though, to discuss, it's nice they added some music in. Especially new battle music, I like having different battle themes.

As for battle sprites, why wouldn't they? You see them when they're attacked, not when they heal like in the GBA games.

As for Chris there...You consider 11 Luck low? That's actually pretty exceptional for 20 in the FEDS games, especially since mercs tend to have crap luck. Not that it really matters, for how shitty the Luck stat is.

31 HP is kinda bleh, but it's not horrid. If he had like 28 HP at level 20, then there's problems. Looking at the combat stats of his though, he looks like a beast otherwise.

He IS a Merc not a myrmidon.

So what? If I make a myrmidon what should I expect from these 3 stats? (Below average). BTW skill-speed and def really exceed for a merc that is.

And I mean the heal and dance sprites. (Could have been more creative here and add those animations)

Also suprisingly the My Unit has an A in both Axes and Swords. Which is odd because if they spent enough time as a Fighter/Pirate for an A-rank their STR would likely be much higher than 14.

He IS a Merc not a myrmidon.

So what? If I make a myrmidon what should I expect from these 3 stats? (Below average). BTW skill-speed and def really exceed for a merc that is.

And I mean the heal and dance sprites. (Could have been more creative here and add those animations)

Oh gods, no. Healing and dance animations take too long and usually have soothing music that pisses me off.