3-13 Archer

The 3-13 Archer? You mean that stupid idiot who jumps down a pit and then gets gang-raped by two cats and a tiger on the enemy phase? Because if we are he totally blows...

Not to mention he doesn't do shit in HM.

If it's either of the first Archers from the left and right side, they both get 1RKO'd by cats. If it's the either of the Snipers, they don't do anything but wait until the enemies get there.

I think the sniper in Endgame1 with the double bow os pretty godly, I mean SS at rank 2 HAX!

What do you mean rank 2? All the order enemies are either pseudo rank/tier 3 or straight up tier 3. Why do you think you get so much exp from them? They are all treated as tier 3, and they all have a cap of SS on at least one of their weapon ranks.

If you really want "rank 2 HAX", how about Male Swordmasters?

What do you mean rank 2? All the order enemies are either pseudo rank/tier 3 or straight up tier 3. Why do you think you get so much exp from them? They are all treated as tier 3, and they all have a cap of SS on at least one of their weapon ranks.

I dunno, my level 30 Vika only got 20 EXP from killing a General in 4-4...

I dunno, my level 30 Vika only got 20 EXP from killing a General in 4-4...

Dude, level 30 Vika counts as level 60 (transformed). I'm surprised you even got that much. EM?

Try using a level 20/20/1 Ike attacking those level 7 guys in 4-1. Compare to when he was level 20/11 and attacking level 7 guys in 3-P and 3-1. Then try to tell me that they aren't considered to be at a higher level (and hence also tier 3).

Dude, level 30 Vika counts as level 60 (transformed). I'm surprised you even got that much. EM?

Isn't it obvious?

Try using a level 20/20/1 Ike attacking those level 7 guys in 4-1. Compare to when he was level 20/11 and attacking level 7 guys in 3-P and 3-1. Then try to tell me that they aren't considered to be at a higher level (and hence also tier 3).

I guess that explains why my 20/8 Failcaiah gets 100 EXP everytime she Thani bombs one of those paladins in 4-P (athough to be fair, she does have Paragon equipped)...

Well, my first playthrough, he killed one or two and then died. Hoeever, his sacrifice was not in vain - he gave me enough time to send a few units up there to cordon it off (Leo finally did something useful - become a wall). My second, well, let's just say I wept for the lost EXP.

If you really want "rank 2 HAX", how about Male Swordmasters?

But double bow...

Those swordmasters kept on dodging my astrid arrows :(