Fire Emblem: Sacred Contention

Crimson Red

Bump, people felt the FE8 path was a lot easier than the FE7 path, right?

Do some people want to maybe have a big bad dragon on the FE8 path, as an enemy, but not a controllable Dragon?

(Morva and Myrrh are pretty tough, and I don't recall FE7 having a counter to them, so... =P)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could you decrease the weight of the sol katti, armads, and durandal they are so heavy they arent very good for much except looking pretty. I think that might be better than a friendly dragon.

And would it be possible to make both armies controllable incase you wanted to play against a friend.

Play against a friend? How would that work?

I mean, I don't mind doing it, but I don't see how it's going to work... :o

Oh, and for once, I think I might actually take the suggestion and lower the weights, because they are pretty heavy weapons...

Edited by Luffy

Play against a friend? How would that work?

I mean, I don't mind doing it, but I don't see how it's going to work... :o

I didn't mean over the Internet, I just meant if you're hanging out with a friend and you felt like playing a fire emblem battle thing but wanted an epic battle with large armies. To do this you would have to make both armies controllable, would that be hard to do?

Oh, well, you can't have both armies controllable and fight against each other--two allies can't attack each other... unless it is a scripted fight, or they have the berserk status. So no, you can't really do that, I am sorry. It would be awesome, though.

Internet battles would be the best, for sure. D:

• 2 months later...

D= you're right it doesn't... sorry. I'll forcibly fix that right now. *forces self to fix it*

Hmm... it appears it's my host's server that is having some issues so here is a mirror download link in the mean time:

Download

Sorry for the problems. Oh, and it's made for FE7.

I like abusing the bersek staff and watching FE7 cast kill each other :lol:. I did the leave the top ten alive and berserk them all to see who dies first/last. Nergal and Sonia were the first to die and if I remember correctly Eliwood and Oswin were the last left. It's really fun playing this Luffy ^_^ thanks for your dedication and time making this <3

You'd have to have the save on VBA and then use it's AVI recorder, although using VBA tends to desync so you'd either have to live with desynced sound or fix it using VirtualDubMod which could you find a tutorial for on youtube or in the Ultimate Tutorial...

Alternatively you could use a screen recorder like Camtasia Recorder or Hypercam2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac2jMPNQkdk

Hi Luffy! Just as I promised ^_^ I started recording, I hope you don't mind the music ^^' they are some of my favorite tracks of each game. BTW its not the top 10 its top 15, Ninian is held hostage. If whoever I am cheering for wins (Eliwood, Lyn, Limstella, Lloyd) she lives, if they all loose she dies :o. I'm surprised someone lasting fragile lasts that long :lol:. In this save I berserked the ones that dies sooner first to give them a chance to survive. I was also surprised at some of their actions/fate :blink: (Lloyd and Lyn mainly) Edited by Queen_Elincia

...Ninian is held hostage. If whoever I am cheering for wins (Eliwood, Lyn, Limstella, Lloyd) she lives, if they all loose she dies :o. I'm surprised someone lasting fragile lasts that long :lol:.

... wait what. What the FALCON did you say? emo-FALCONPUNCH.gif

Sorry no spoilers :awesome:

its just for fun. Theres 14 left so I decided to let Ninian survive to add to the top 15 ...

except when I bersek her she just stays still so I decided to hold her hostage instead ^_^

Edited by Queen_Elincia

Is it bad I laughed at your predicament here? Or just a sign of how much the FE community has tainted small children's minds?

Edited by Reinfleche

I had just gotten through it, and I must say it was interesting to say the least! The hack was very well done; although, the odd seem to be in favor of the Blazing Sword army. Contrary to what you noted in the FAQs, the Nils-Ninian combination is terribly effective. Although, this isn't to say it wasn't challenging - in the end I had lost Hawkeye and Brendan after a long twelve turns.

This was indeed quite the battle - now, I shall take the side of the Sacred Stones....

...you only lost two units? wow. You're supposed to lose more, especially as the Blazing Sword side. You must have REALLY used some strategy. I just send in units and kill as many enemies as I can. XD

Btw, it's definitely in favor of the Sacred Stones. >____> Sacred Stones is broken... you're probably just better than the average Fire Emblem player. =O

To be brutally honest, it wasn't much of a strategy as it was an abuse of resources. Considering Nils and Ninian can chain-move, you can have them visit the north village in the first turn. From there, have them buy a good stock of berserk staves from the local vendor... you can guess what happens at that point.

Lol abusing Ninian and Nils takes forever... and if you are going to use cheap strategies (I'm not going to stop you), that's your choice and all, and that's fine, but it's still a strategy, even if that strategy is just abusing two units of essentially the same class and abusing resources D=