Soluna's Whatever Gallery

prompto

aaa thanks guuuuys.

Guess I'll make more banners and stuff then.

[spoiler=Fixed Mist Banners]10ygyn8.jpg

j60a5e.jpg

No more of that ugly olive color or ugly rendering now.

r1dgt2.jpg

Because Minato is cute.

166nero.jpg

Banner for Seph's hack, which I don't like as much as the one I made for Astra, but I suppose it's okay. D:

This batch kinda sucks. I'll add more later, though.

Edited by Tomoe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaa thanks guuuuys.

j60a5e.jpg

2z8c7ie.jpg

Because Minato is cute.

166nero.jpg

Banner for Seph's hack, which I don't like as much as the one I made for Astra, but I suppose it's okay. D:

I really like your works.

The Mist's Banners are good, IMO you could add more effects around Mist and some around the text be cause its simple, but cute anyway.

In the Minato work, I like the focal and the shading, but I dont like his/her neck, its like the render/stock is LQ, again, I like a lot your effects and the text.

The banner of Seph, I want to question about how did you do those effects, I see you didnt use text in it.

I don't have any more to say, only good work and KIU.

Oooh, critique~

The Mist's Banners are good, IMO you could add more effects around Mist and some around the text be cause its simple, but cute anyway.

Hm, think it's empty? Not much I can really add, though, without ruining the rest. :< But I could try!

In the Minato work, I like the focal and the shading, but I dont like his/her neck, its like the render/stock is LQ, again, I like a lot your effects and the text.

Bleh, that was actually crappy rendering on my part. Fixed.

The banner of Seph, I want to question about how did you do those effects, I see you didnt use text in it.

I don't have any more to say, only good work and KIU.

The... line effects, I'm guessing? And it has no text because Seph'll probably add his own. :3

Anyway, thank youuuu~

Edited by Tomoe

Oooh, critique~

Hm, think it's empty? Not much I can really add, though, without ruining the rest. :< But I could try!

Bleh, that was actually crappy rendering on my part. Fixed.

The... line effects, I'm guessing? And it has no text because Seph'll probably add his own. :3

Anyway, thank youuuu~

If it ruin the rest, then forget about what I said be cause It is a great banner right now.

Yes, I was talking about the line effects (Im sorry about not telling it), and I thought that you didnt have space for text.

aaa thanks guuuuys.

j60a5e.jpg

r1dgt2.jpg

Because Minato is cute.

166nero.jpg

This batch kinda sucks. I'll add more later, though.

Those are some pretty awesome Mist banner. Quick, hide them before ERL sees! D:

I'm diggin' them colors. NOW, WE MUST PETITION FOR ANOTHER SF SKIN TO BE MADE!!

So, yeah. Nice over al- *sees banner down below*

*double takes*

*triple takes*

...WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOA.

*dies*

Yes, I was talking about the line effects (Im sorry about not telling it), and I thought that you didnt have space for text.

The ones for the renders were just done by Filters>Distorts>Wind in gimp and the background was Filters>Distorts>Erase Every Other Row. :3

LolSeph. Too late for ERL. xD

Well, we'll see what happens, maybe, if they actually choose to make the skin color!

8D

x2m3hu.jpg

w0sx3p.jpg

2 more just so my Persona images aren't going to waste.

Edited by Tomoe

• 3 weeks later...

/18 day late reply

I thought I did reply to this... ah, oh well. Thanks Amely~ Eyes are the funnest thing to mess with for me. ;w;

UPDATE

[spoiler=Oh no, it's that guy.]2qj9gg7.jpg2myzj9.jpg

wcfnlh.jpg

2e34lmh.jpg

j10gox.jpg

2luxe01.jpg33n9apc.jpgzyalih.jpg

2r3w605.jpgvpke1x.jpgi6mvlc.jpg

fffff stupid low quality Ed icon. All the icons suck actually but I made them all in less than 10 minutes because I needed something to pass the time while my connection got back up.

/18 day late reply

I thought I did reply to this... ah, oh well. Thanks Amely~ Eyes are the funnest thing to mess with for me. ;w;

UPDATE

[spoiler=Oh no, it's that guy.]2qj9gg7.jpg2myzj9.jpg

It'd be something if the top one gets accepted lol.

If you could find a partner to make skins, I'd really like to see you become the official SF banner person. x3

Edited by El Rey León

• 2 weeks later...

Laaaate responses...

ajfklj;dflkjfda;lkj joshua squee

I mean... hey! Yeah! Darker theme for the boards! Awesome!

also ololol "dick that left his mother alone version".

:newyears:

Just for you guys!!

Thank Chalis for that.

CHIE~~*dies*

Yaaay, someone who likes Chie better than Yukiko! \o/ 's been a while since I've seen that.

It'd be something if the top one gets accepted lol.

If you could find a partner to make skins, I'd really like to see you become the official SF banner person. x3

With the circumstances, it really would be. xD;;

T-thank you. :D Probably won't happen though, not until Jyo decides to make a new skin color. Altohugh, Lumi did say something about being able to code some stuff....

Well, thanks everyone~ :3

Today, super small update.

qzm3wo.jpg

[spoiler=Banners]16aptzc.jpg

iw16o4.jpg

5ad8z.jpg

2woviad.jpg

Also, taking requests if anyone cares. Please specify an idea of what you want, though. Banners, sigs, and avatars only, please~

Yaaay, someone who likes Chie better than Yukiko! \o/ 's been a while since I've seen that.

TBQH, I find Yukiko quite stale/cliché/boring. And I like tsunderes, even though Chie's barely one XD Oh well, I just like tomboys

Requests?

Could you do a Tibarn Sig? :D

Sure~ Any specific colors, renders, text...?

TBQH, I find Yukiko quite stale/cliché/boring. And I like tsunderes, even though Chie's barely one Oh well, I just like tomboys

I love them all, they all have their good points, but Chie's much more exciting and... just... different. Yukiko is pretty bland compared to her. And I'll admit, I kinda like tsunderes, too ;///;''

Edited by Parfait

Sure~ Any specific colors, renders, text...?

Could it be orange?

And make it say either Tibarn or Darros. I go by either name.

Edited by Hawk King Tibarn

Can do! It could be done either today or a month from now, so hope you can be patient if it's not here for a while. :3

Being patient is not a problem for me ^_^

I just took a look at the source code of the css of the forums. I might be able to make something after I apply for financial aid and get a job.

RL stuff takes precedence.

But it's certainly doable. I'll test shit out sometimes.

Requests, huh? I'd like to make a request too, if it's not too much trouble. I'd like an avatar using this character. I realize this isn't a very good render, but it's the best one out there. :\ As for colors... I guess blue and gold would be nice if you can make use of this picture.

I just took a look at the source code of the css of the forums. I might be able to make something after I apply for financial aid and get a job.

RL stuff takes precedence.

But it's certainly doable. I'll test shit out sometimes.

That's fine! Really, it's your decision so I'm not going to pressure you or anything to do it or not. xD

Requests, huh? I'd like to make a request too, if it's not too much trouble. I'd like an avatar using this character. I realize this isn't a very good render, but it's the best one out there. :\ As for colors... I guess blue and gold would be nice if you can make use of this picture.

Hmmm... can do, although I can't guarantee it'll come out that good. :< /has a hard time with LQ stuff

Well, I'll try my best! :3

Edited by Parfait

• 2 weeks later...

Update no one probably cares about, go!

r70ms5.jpg

2wqtzxf.jpg

Mediocre experiments. I was playing around with textures, so, yeah.

2dj9hee.jpg2eltdes.jpgizakgp.jpgb7gefn.jpg21cxxk0.jpg

16j0al3.jpg1z3046p.jpg2gyaz4p.jpg30xd350.jpg1624agw.jpg

Mumu's Request:

jukfh4.jpg97u04n.jpg

They're uh... both... not that good. I tried, though, trust me. ;_; I just couldn't really get anything out of the picture. D: AND FOR SOME REASON THE SECOND ONE KEPT GET WEIRD COLORS AND TURNED PINK FFS

Hawk or Tibarn or whatever you go by, yours will take a while since I'm not feeling very inspired. Hope you don't mind! :3