ITT: What do you think characters will look like now?

So how do you think character portraits will have changed between FE3/11 and this game?

I'm personally hoping the Altean Knights have less green. Seriously, look at the FE3 portraits of the characters you start off with. Too much fucking green.

Edited by Lightning

I'm personally hoping the Altean Knights have less green. Seriously, look at the FE3 portraits of the characters you start off with. Too much fucking green.

What kind of Irishman are you? SHAME.

I'm happy with how the FE3>FE12 portraits are turning out. Particularly Warren. Sirius is the only exception.

When it comes to comparisons with FE11 portraits, I'm just really happy that Gordin looks really intelligent instead of looking like a sterilised pug. Now Ryan looks like a sterilised pug. Ah well, can't win 'em all.

Edited by Yossarian

Although I liked Oguma with armor more than armorless Ogma. Sirius is... odd. And I don't get why. It's not just bad, it's... weird.

Anyways, based on Ogma, it looks like most characters who had much of a portrait change from 1-3 aren't getting one. Basic expressions and such change (Gordin, Merric) but they aren't putting major things like big outfit changes in.

It may be because while everyone else is at a tilt, and not looking directly at you, Sirius is. I don't know why they did that.

Kinda like Marty huh?

marty.png

I think another problem is the chin is too long and thin.

Edited by Emperor Hardin

I 'll explain what you mean by feeling "weird" at looking Sirius:

His whole apperance looks retarded and they are making him to wear a mask to hide his deformed face.

Even Roro looks more serious than Sirius.

What kind of Irishman are you? SHAME.

Too much bright green hurts my eyes, and I think it's kinda overrated but still a cool color.

I think Sirius looks okay, but meh.

... I think I might've double posted by accident. It'll probably show up in a few minutes and it'll be weird.

Edited by Lightning

I prefer the old Rody. However, I think most of the other characters are actually better than their FE 3 counterparts

I'm just hoping they don't take his Leaf lookalike face away. =3

Edited by Ayanami

• 2 weeks later...

So with the release of the game, how does everyone think the new character pics match up to the old ones (besides the obvious graphical improvement)? I think they're a lot better for the most part. Sure, some of them look a bit weird (... Sirius), but the rest are great.