MUSCLE GALLERY

Thor Odinson

PS is great for putting stuff together (LAYERS=WIN), but it goes overboard with colors. ;^;

Treats everything like photomanipulation.

...I'm gonna go see if there's a Mac version of Usenti. Thanks!

Edit:...Or not. WHY DON'T PEOPLE EVER RELEASE MAC STUFF~~~

I'll just have to stick to Photoshop for now, I guess.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. I cleaned up the edges a bit and fixed some shading that was lost when I condensed it to 16 colors. And changed up the design slightly.

liliclarinelalum.gif

Any better?

Now editing my other post before Astra puts stuff up...

FFFF multipost.

Eh. Going to put up what I'm working on right now, since it will take a while before I actually finish.

It's going to be my new sig once I'm done. Lakche's done for obvious reasons, but the others are still in sketch mode. Will finish hopefully sometime during the first week of school or so.

[spoiler=Issacian Swordies family of badass WIP]

2e4em40.jpg

Any suggestions? It's still pretty easy to change things while most of them are sketches.

But I will never replace Holyn with Lex. Never. And his sword stays that big. 8D

Edited by Sirius

PS is great for putting stuff together (LAYERS=WIN), but it goes overboard with colors. ;^;

Treats everything like photomanipulation.

...I'm gonna go see if there's a Mac version of Usenti. Thanks!

Edit:...Or not. WHY DON'T PEOPLE EVER RELEASE MAC STUFF~~~

I'll just have to stick to Photoshop for now, I guess.

Will this do for you? I find many uses for this program.

http://gimp.lisanet.de/Website/News/News.html

Since you don't like doing too many people, I'll request the two Skittles who I'd tease mercilessly, if I ever met them - Roshea and Tomas (Caesar and Radd have a fair amount of fanart, and Roger. . .is Roger. No need for doormats on my computer!).

Will this do for you? I find many uses for this program.

http://gimp.lisanet.de/Website/News/News.html

Since you don't like doing too many people, I'll request the two Skittles who I'd tease mercilessly, if I ever met them - Roshea and Tomas (Caesar and Radd have a fair amount of fanart, and Roger. . .is Roger. No need for doormats on my computer!).

I've tried installing GIMP on my computer once (too see the comparison with Photoshop), but it won't open.

Alright. I'll do them sometimes. Probably even before I finish the Swordies, actually, since they take so long. Do you want them in their Skittle classes or their normal classes?

@Sirius: Alright. I'll make sure to do that next time.

And nope. It goes Skasaher-Lakche-Shanan-Ayra-Holyn, in that order.

I should probably draw Mareeta and Galzus too, since they have Odo blood as well, but I ran out of room.

What version of GIMP did you try? I've noticed progress tend to jump with that program (sometimes for good, sometimes not).

Meh. . .put them in their normal classes. The latter barely has fanart!

From what I've seen, it looks like troubleshooting involves console messages, and subtleties involving Macs that I'm not familiar with. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

I assume, from Left to Right, Roddelvan, Ayra, Shannan, Ayra's other kid, Holyn?

Seriously, these are really good~

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper

Oh my god. I knew you were a god artist, but everything I've seen since your "Sethservice" has been...incredible. There really are no words to do how good these arts are justice.

UPDATE ON SWORDIES~~~

[spoiler=Full lineart done. <3]2cn6r9d.jpg

Looking forward to this. :D