MUSCLE GALLERY

Thor Odinson

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could it not be Hello World? :p

I might do a better version one day, actually, when it isn't the night of finishing finals and spontaneous ideas that takes /effort

Edited by Thor Odinson

• 3 weeks later...

Because photoshop doesn't like my laptop anymore and it's too cold for the desktop have a paperdraw

ASFtv18.jpg

I redesigned Kjelle. It always bothered me that she's described in-text as muscular, yet her character art is a stick. To add insult to injury, I looked up the FE13 femKnight class design, and those are actually decently bulky.

For my FE13 re/designs in general (I did one for sully a while back but I might redo that one again) I tend to keep the designs somewhat consistent with the overall class designs, so it's not a huge change. I want them to look like they actually could be like that in game, and for FE13 the character designs follow class designs with a few variations, so I did that.

What I did:

-Gave Kjelle a lot more bulk to fit her heavy-armor-wearing, training-all-the-time, super-strong status. Also in text descriptions of being muscular and all.

-Got rid of the boobplate. Peg knights having it is bad enough, now knights too? And it really doesn't fit Kjelle, in particular. No warrior who takes themselves seriously (aka very much Kjelle) is going to wear boobplate. Aka armor that's gonna get you killed.

-There's a nice little motif on her armor, but it's only on the torso. Took that, and repeated it across her design for better cohesion.

-You can pretend the clamshell rocket pauldrons are there but I couldn't bring myself to draw those. Also I wanted to draw her deltoids under the spandex or whatever tight-fitting clothes under that still grants mobility.

-lol my shitty shield

Edited by Thor Odinson

• 2 weeks later...