Sirius, Nightmare, Pride and Obviam's magical (and insane) Castlevania journey

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death Count: 28

Beat Misty Forest Road, there's just that one room with all the Lizard Blades...

EDIT: Make that 29. Screw this, I'm going to Skeleton Cave.

Edited by Nightmare

Death Count 33

Got the MP up from that Bone Pillar Room and am now at the save before the boss in Cave of Skeletons.

Accumulated 2 more deaths (35). One was the bone pillar room as I failed to warp when I needed and another was after getting the HP Max in that room with the winged skeletons. That room is just terrible. Got out of the Skeleton cave, HP is still 188 so I know I'll be seeing some 1HKOs on me very soon >_>.

Edited by Sirius

On my way to Rusalka, I was killed 4 times. Twice being going above by taking on the balloons or warping past them. The former is what works best but you gotta keep your distance. The other 2 were attempts made to go through by going in the water first... that was bad. Past that, I managed to dodge 2 Aqua demons from killing me as well as the Bone Fish (aquiring an MP up and Heart up IIRC)

Rusalka was killed on the first attempt with no hits. All she did was that wave attack and the stab with her hair which while I fought her by using Rapid fire and teleporting behind her whenever she came close.

Death count: 39

Get 100 point S rank on MMZ1.

Hard mode.

@Sirius

I need practice for that, will take a long time.

Anyway, reached Giant's Dwelling. No deaths on my way out and got the HP Max up so my HP is now 208. How's it going on your end Night?

DEATH COUNT: 39...I think.

At Rusalka's doorstep. I hope she's as easy as you say.

EDIT: Yep, she was. I just died once because I goofed and destroyed one of the platforms, so the big wave killed me.

DEATH COUNT: 40

Edited by Nightmare

So after two tries last time and three tries this time, I beat Raoh Goliath. Go me.

DEATH COUNT: 45

We'll continue this another time.

EDIT: Also of note, this was the second time I actually seriously used Ignis. The other time was when I killed two obnoxious Skull Spiders in Tymeo Mountain with it.

Edited by Nightmare

Just try to clear Tristis Pass as fast as you can. And by clear, I mean try to get all the power ups too.

EDIT: Unless you've already gotten through that place?

Edited by Nightmare

You finished before I told you or did you do it now?

If it's the former, then wait until I clear the area and then we can time attack Oblivion Ridge instead.

I posted as soon as I finished. Already entered the boss room of Oblivion Ridge after saving but I can go back to the village for this.

THE MAGICAL JOURNEY MUST LIVE

Just got to Albus, now I have 20 deaths on top of all that. I forgot how many deaths I got in Tristis Pass but I think it was 3.

By the way, 13 of those deaths were caused by Albus. God damn, he's too aggressive.