Am I going to be okay?

• 1 month later...

Your screwed!

His screwed what?

Your = possessive

You're = You are

Oh, and your post arguably violates

Do not make one-line posts, unless it adds something new or interesting to a discussion.

* Likewise, do not just quote another member and simply write "I agree", "quoted for truth", "no", etc. In these cases, make sure to at least explain why you agree or disagree.

Anna says, "Care to expound on that thought?"

from the Serenes Forest Code of Conduct.

• 2 months later...

How did you get so unlucky with stats? If he's level20 as a Lord and only has 9strenth, the only thing I can think of that you might've done wrong is to have not gotten him to level 20 by the end of CH17 and then was just plain unlucky levelling the rest of the way. You'd not going to win on 9STR. I proscribe energy drops. If you don't have any, well... Yeah, you won't be able to kill the BK with Ike. FE9 has a failsafe, though, so just try surviving for a while and see what happens.

I'm going to break it to you, bud. You won't have a Greil's ghost of a chance of winning a 1 on 1 fight with the BK with just 9 str. If you intend to get max str, you will need to RNG abuse like a motherfucker and piss all your Energy Drops on him. Don't have any energy drops? Well, sucks to be you, I guess. Maybe you should have played fixed mode, amirite? If my Ike was getting RNG screwed like that, I'd just restart the game from scratch. Or hack his strength growth to 200%.

Edited by DA125