Fire Emblem - Fūin no Tsurugi (Remake)

Superluigi

@Feaw: Thanks for the report, I just need to edit Lugh's data, I believe the game is giving him a second chance at life, since you killed the 'tutorial' Lugh.

And thanks for the offer of map making, I'll keep it in mind, however I will say the new maps for chapter 10B and 11A are here to stay, I would take far too long to import an FE6 tileset, since my version of Fields tileset didn't go very well.

Oh and thanks for the tip.

@Seph: Loving the LP perfect free advertising.

@Blazer: Yes I will be, and have done a bit already, although they will be staggered across the game quite a bit.

Anyway here are some screens from a completely unrelated hack...

Well kinda...

fire_emblem_-_a_ship_too_far_-_teaser_1.png

During the planning process for my FE6 remake, I had planned to add quite a lot new chapters to the hack. Since it would be impractical to implement them all, a few chapters, like this one, will be made into small, one chapter, hacks.

These will be released as they are made.

I decided to omit this chapter mainly because it didn't quite fit with the storyline, however it was a fun concept and a variation will be included in the FE6 remake, as one of the BS style chapters.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggs, pull up!

Oh man XD

Glad you're enjoying the LP, SL.

Also, in the video for chapter three, when I mentioned the glitch with that patch you'd given me...

Does it still not work? Chapter three that is.

That chapter looks like a lot of fun.

Partially because I haven't played on a ship chapter in what seems like ages (and probably IS ages).

Also, importing tilesets is just copying the data at the pointers listed in the event reference module, pasting them elsewhere, and doing a bunch of repointing... at least, that's what it was for FE7/FE8, does FE6 work differently?

^That, Star Wars is classier than FF6. In multiple ways.

Thinking about that. I agree. With all the FF talk going around in the other games forum, it slipped my mind.

Either way, the reference is win.

I order to clear this tiny debate up, I did think that if Final Fantasy can get away with making a Star Wars reference then so can I... so in the end everyone is right... hurray.

Anyway, I can't make a post without a few screens, so here is some more work on chapter 10b.

fesos-scrns_10b_teaser_2.png

^Oh, I remember that chapter, because I beat it recently in the original, good stuff! XD

Anyway, I can't make a post without a few screens

hahah we should have more debates so you're forced to end them and then post screenshots :P

I order to clear this tiny debate up, I did think that if Final Fantasy can get away with making a Star Wars reference then so can I... so in the end everyone is right... hurray.

Hahahahaha Dollet Tower... XD

And many others.

I commend you for being so "cultured". XD

I apologize for double posting, I know you can edit the Nightmare modules and such to use all 10 spaces for the supports for FE7 for Roy.

The FE6 Support Library is complete as of now, however I wanted Roy's and Lilina's to be special... aka Blinking Frames.

So I noticed that Eliwood's slot isn't gonna cut it... So when I repointed it... I went around looking for the Character ID's you've used.

Here's Roy's supports pointer crap for now.

14 1A 0D 00 00 1C 1D 00 17 10 4A 1E 1E 14 01 01 01 01 14 14 06 03 03 02 01 01 01 01 02 02 0A

14 = Lilina/Nino

1A = Marcus/Marcus

0D = Wolt/Wil

00 = Cecilia/*Unknown*

00 = Sophia/*Unknown*

1C = Sue/Rath(Tutorial)

1D = Thany/Florina(Tutorial)

00 = Lalum/*Unknown*

17 = Alan/Kent(Tutorial)

18 = Lance/Sain(Tutorial)

Ending 0A = 10 supporters

I just copied and pasted from FE6 pointer and changed Lilina's to conform to FE7's new support points.

FE6's was:

Support Values:

3C Hex, 60 = C Support viewable

78 Hex, 120 = B Viewable

C8 Hex, 200 = A Viewable

FE7's is:

Support Values:

50 Hex, 80 = C Support viewable

A0 Hex, 160 = B Viewable

F0 Hex, 240 = A Viewable

Maybe I'll make a new module for it to help you with this easier, but yes, FE7 still has 10 support slots in the RAM for each character.

The support window pops up when I assign something like that for Nino's slot (Lilina), but I don't know how to assign the text ID for said support.

Edit: "Support Convo Availability" doesn't... really... describe the module's function that well AT ALL. So that module determines which text goes with which two characters.

Btw, I'm so glad you ended up doing this instead of me. It's of a much better quality than what I would have done when I had the idea.

Edited by shadowofchaos

So, I've really been enjoying this remake. I've gotten all the way to chapter 19 Ilia route.

Great work so far, SL:

Troll2.png

Rey told me to do it, please don't hurt me.

Edited by Amera