[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Oh, man. This means that I'll have to redo my LP of this, noooooooooo! D: )

Just a little tip, Tale 2 probably isn't worth redoing (I only changed one or two things in that tale). You'll have to replay Tale 1 to unlock 1x, so you might as well record that. Tale 3 is a must redo.

Man, Arch, I've been wondering if I should LP/Review this or not, and, seeing what you've done so far... Man, it really makes me want to

A review would be quite nice, I enjoyed the constructive (for the most part) criticism MarkyJoe provided on the last release.

A review would be quite nice, I enjoyed the constructive (for the most part) criticism MarkyJoe provided on the last release.

I'm more of an LPer than a reviewer, but I'd probably point out things I like/dislike as I go along. We'll see after I do a test run of these new tales.

Mage Knight Erk? Arch, I approve.

(Oh, man. This means that I'll have to redo my LP of this, noooooooooo! D: )

No one saw it coming... except for Arch and his faithful helper monkeys D:

*Checks Mageknight404 off on Arch's "To Troll" list*

D:

*Checks Alkaidism off on Arch's "To Troll" list*

No one saw it coming... except for Arch and his faithful helper monkeys D:

You mean MageKnight!Erk? But, weren't before some pictures posted that showed this?

And... Ha! I doubt I'll get trolled by this. Just TRY...! *lol, tempting fate*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We have more A LOT more ammo you know :P

:awesome: Is there ever going to be a point where you discard subtlety entirely?

Any FE character: You know, if *Insert SF member here* gets hit by a bus, I wouldn't give two shits.

"Patch will be posted tomorrow.

This post has been edited by General Archibald: Yesterday, 12:32 PM "

It is Tommorow Arch *raises eyebrow*

It's not tomorrow it's today it will never be tomorrow or yesterday it can only be today be patient Arch will release it when he's ready

You mean MageKnight!Erk? But, weren't before some pictures posted that showed this?

And... Ha! I doubt I'll get trolled by this. Just TRY...! *lol, tempting fate*

"Patch will be posted tomorrow.

This post has been edited by General Archibald: Yesterday, 12:32 PM "

It is Tommorow Arch *raises eyebrow*

What is today, but yesterday's tomorrow?

We have more A LOT more ammo you know :P

The prophecy has been fulfilled.

I'm afraid to say that the patch has (obviously) suffered some setbacks that I didn't intend. Patch will be released tomorrow, I promise.

Cool, it's been great. Although...

It seems there is a misplaced conversation or something in the Gaiden. If Dorcas visits the village Natalie is in, the conversation is of the original's game Ch 8 intro, with Lyn, Kent, and Sain commenting the've arrived to Kathelet.

And conversation-chain is :awesome: . Incredible what you'd done with this.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Cool, it's been great. Although...

It seems there is a misplaced conversation or something in the Gaiden. If Dorcas visits the village Natalie is in, the conversation is of the original's game Ch 8 intro, with Lyn, Kent, and Sain commenting the've arrived to Kathelet.

And conversation-chain is :awesome: . Incredible what you'd done with this.

Yeah. Taking care of that right now actually.

I'm glad you liked Tale 1x. It combines two of my hacking dreams: a long conversation-chain and an original chapter goal. Easily one of my favorite chapters with story too.

I've got a bugfix patch, there were two minor details in Tale 1 pt. 2 that I overlooked. They aren't major bugs or anything, so you can continue playing with the first patch I posted if you wish.

Download

Glad to see people are enjoying the hack.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

:]

[spoiler=My thoughts/things to note]First off, I'm happy that Natalie got a PRRROMOTION to useful(and playable!) character.

Second, thought you'd know that if Eliwood talks to Natalie BEFORE getting the Lobera, the convo for the Lobera plays after the talk and disables the chest with the Lobera as if it were already opened.

Third, the SFX you used for the "Supplies delivered!" message is BOSS. I love it. XD

Fourth, I LOVE TALE 4. You really outdid yourself with this one, Arch. Massive kudos.

Fifth, AHH! EPHIDEL! Man, he's creepy. Also, his cursor map sprite is a downed Ice Dragon. That intentional?

Sixth, there's a [A] missing in the boss quote with Ephidel/Pent and one instance Eagler shows up as Ephidel.

(Also, feels good to be able to 3-turn Tale 3, for some reason.)

I r very proud to play this. Arch, well done. SERIOUSLY.