[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

Hey, I just noticed something. When Wil talks to Raven (using the talk-option), he talks like Dan is still missing (as far as I understood), maybe you should correct this, since he's appearing now in Tale 1x. OMG, Dan looks exactly like Dart XD

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just noticed something. When Wil talks to Raven (using the talk-option), he talks like Dan is still missing (as far as I understood), maybe you should correct this, since he's appearing now in Tale 1x. OMG, Dan looks exactly like Dart XD

Wouldn't that actually be correct? Wil did mentioned at the end that he was going back to Pherae, meaning 1x could take place after 2 as well.

I have yet to play this (saving them for the completed version), but from what I've seen in both screenshots and posts, this is seriously impressive. I look forward to eventually playing the completed version.

Same here. I really wanna play this, but I'd rather do it once I can play all of them.

Wow. I've just finished Tale 4 and I have been thoroughly impressed by every aspect of this hack, particularly the writing, gameplay, artwork (creepy Ephidel mug) and new weapons and items. I can't wait for the next version and hope it's completed before too long.

Until then I've spotted a few things that may require work: Rune staff spaces don't reset after the battle (Louise ran in afterward straight over a Rune space), the Power staff uses battle music, it perhaps should be a little less obvious that Prasad's up to no good and the script could do with another general proofread (I spotted a couple of errors but I can't remember them off the top of my head) but these are just details and otherwise I will sing your praises and plug this hack to every FE player I know I'm very impressed and look forward to future tales!

Edited by Byte2222

I've been spending some time giving Tale 2 a revamp. Been working on some major script revisions and gameplay additions. After this I'm going to get started on "Tale 6: Demon to Saint."

araphenadditions.pngaraphenadditions2.png

That Tale Six name already gives me an idea who it's going to be centered around.

It's totally about Ephraim, isn't it?

No you dummy, it's about Ike gawrsh

ASSASSIN i like enemy assassins(not in FEgirls but....), they give more difficulty. And greatknights too, yay~

Tale 2 revisions are done, maps are being made for Tale 6.

shitjustgotintense.pnghealeractuallyheals.png

Yeah, this chapter got way more intense. You actually have to strategize now.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

Tale 2 revisions are done, maps are being made for Tale 6.

shitjustgotintense.pnghealeractuallyheals.png

Yeah, this chapter got way more intense. You actually have to strategize now.

Dang it Arch, stop trolling us. Remember what happens when you introduce Generic Assassins? XD

Everyone, PREPARE YOUR SAVESTATES!

I've been a been a busy guy.

title.pngteasing1.png

mappy.pnggenericlloyd.png

I've also been trying to recreate that glitch Azusa mentioned to no avail :\

Then again, even though FE7 canon itself trolls me, THIS is exactly why I serve you. I, the helper monkey, am honored to be in the service of the OPTIMUS OVERTROLL.

*waves* Goodbye Marcus :D

Edited by shadowofchaos

Now Rei, I'm not THAT much of a trolling dick! Generic assassins don't get Lethality, they just have Silver Swords, double all of your units, and have decently good crit rates :P

Now Rei, I'm not THAT much of a trolling dick! Generic assassins don't get Lethality, they just have Silver Swords, double all of your units, and have decently good crit rates :P

I'm so scared of 8 crit. (The amount that Assassin has)

Give them a crit bonus or something. :awesome:

LOL if you want to troll more keep Lethality on assassins. DO IT. (I'll just cheat and hit them with bolting or other ranged weapons... lol).

@Feaw that map doesn't seem very realistic considering how the chest is open to people, i.e. they can just walk up some stairs into a castle and bam, a chest ripe for the taking. >_>

Ohh... you DID call her that. See? You're trolling to keep your helper monkey's trollshield shiny. You SIR deserve that title.

"I apologize to my favorite Ninian fanboy."

Apology accepted, sir Optimus OVERTROLL sir.

That's so any more of the people who'd want to PM me to incite rage won't do so. I've gotten 2 PM's and 2 AIM messages "reporting" to me already >_<

So? What's the big deal anyway? It's not like she's actually yours to begin with to need an apology and such...*shot*

So, in regards to the video... lol at the voiceovers, well, the men were fine, but for the women... it does comes a little off. But woah at the tougher enemies. And now I think those must be the smartest bandits I've ever seen. With stuff like Longswords and Reaver weapons. Not to mention that Druid pair. Then again, it would be bland to have just a bunch of axe users with the occasional thief-dude. Heh