[OUTDATED] Elibian Nights

Arch

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Arch, if you'd like to use my young Fargus face for the hack, I'd be honored to have it in there. You can change whatever (I'm thinking his torso) you need to. Unless you plan on keeping him old.

Just thought I'd throw my lot in.

Sorry I forgot this was after FE7, not before it. Nevermind.

*hangs head in shame*

Edited by Randombobman

Double post because I don't like being overshadowed by noob questions :P

Oh, and I've also got another spell animation-related bit of progress to show off.

shaverwip.png

Work-in-progress Shaver animation, made from the bits of Excalibur I ripped.

Edited by Optimus OVERTROLL

He's a tough cookie, that's for sure. I'm surprised at the lack of fangasms over the Aircalibur thing. C'mon, let the fangasms ensue!

It's Airmuthafuckincalibur!

assassingetsairmuthafuckincalibured.png

There would be more fangasming, if ASD didn't already get Aircalibur working :<

Heck, even my hack will have it working. Rey's not the gofer for just you, Arch :P

Either way, nice to see more hacks utilizing Aircalibur.

Difference is, seph, that the animation was already IN FE8. No such luck with FE7. Also, Rey had nothing to do with this. You can thank Pukachi for making it work in FE8, the only problem was a BGM-kill caused by nonexistent sound effects. For FE7 the animation had to be rebuilt from the ground up.

Difference is, seph, that the animation was already IN FE8. No such luck with FE7. Also, Rey had nothing to do with this. You can thank Pukachi for making it work in FE8, the only problem was a BGM-kill caused by nonexistent sound effects. For FE7 the animation had to be rebuilt from the ground up.

Ah. Good job, then. You might want to mention that, 'cause I'm sure most people are like me, and think the animation is in there.

Rey told me Pukachi's patch was a no go, and that it broke things, so `~`

Still must have been tough for you to remake the animation. At least FE7 has a spell animation inserter, yeah?

It...I dunno, it seems a little jerky. And a little too solid for my tastes, 'though I confess I haven't seen any other incarnations of the spell. I do like how it gets smaller after it goes through Louise's fairy-floss-filled face.

Edited by Furetchen

I don't think the bit of wind should... Stop for lack of a better word when it hits the target. Maybe use FE12 shaver as a reference? Iunno.

No good at spell animations am I.

Edited by seph1212

I concur. It looks like it's kinda clunking through Louise's flossed head. Still, it's getting really good, and I know I couldn't do better in any case.

Alright. Some people have suggested making it appear less solid. So I've been working on that for 25 minutes, still a long ways to go (my background colors somehow are missing now). Someone had better sing my praises once this shit is done, lol.