Who's The best Character?

Zynac

Lol, Skrimir is funny ^^ him, along with Kieran and Boyd are obnoxious and make me lol.

MARK OF APPROVAL! I SECOND THIS!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually like the nicer or funny characters thats why I can't stand Soren, Shinnon or Skrimir (although I prefer Skrimir of the three).

Soren has had a bad past life and that it's amazing that he is still hanging on all thanks to Ike.

Zihark: He fights for Laguz and he's a beorc, I like him more for a hero than Ike himself. He's also smart and doesn't fall for Ilyana's tricks.

Seconded. He should have been a Lord.

What? but shinnon is funny, and so is Skrimir, Soren, meh i like him but the more i see him the more i see a whiney emo kid.

Shinon's a snot nose whelp, Skirmir is funny, and that Soren is such a sweetheart on the inside.

I agree, it would've been much more appropriate, mysterious and epic if we hadn't known who the BK truly was until after Ike defeated him again.

I agree. Having BK's identity revealed really did ruin everything when they could have left him/her mysterious. I always thought that BK was Ike and Mist's mother.

I don't understand what you're trying to tell me. I think Vika would have been a more interesting character if they had developed her personality, by the little spotlight they gave her she definitly seemed more interesting than all the other new characters (except maybe Lyre).

You can tell that IS went lazy developing her characteristics as well as her story. Thankfully, that's what we have Wikipedia for.

I would have liked if Soren was a shaman :( since it fits him imo and he's branded like Sophia from FE6 :3.

I guess that IS wanted to make him Merric in a different way.

Lol, Skrimir is funny ^^ him, along with Kieran and Boyd are obnoxious and make me lol.

Skrimir does remind you of some folks from Dragonball Z and that Kieran is just an idiot.

Shinon's a snot nose whelp, Skirmir is funny, and that Soren is such a sweetheart on the inside.

I agree. Having BK's identity revealed really did ruin everything when they could have left him/her mysterious. I always thought that BK was Ike and Mist's mother.

You can tell that IS went lazy developing her characteristics as well as her story. Thankfully, that's what we have Wikipedia for.

I guess that IS wanted to make him Merric in a different way.

Skrimir does remind you of some folks from Dragonball Z and that Kieran is just an idiot.

What is a snot nose whelp, lolwut about soren?

you said "I agree" to someone saying "I agree"

Wikipedia, what does this have to do with Vika's character? is there some fanfiction on there?

"That" Kieran is not an idiot, at worst hes a snot nose whelp. :3

Edited by Fenrir

Guest Avarice

I'm going to be mature and have a bit of civility, something you should try, and just say that sarcasm is completely uncalled for. Casual fans that had better things to do than spend their time on the internet looking up BKs true identity would've liked to play the game all the way through with suspense building up, and then find out.

Edited by Avarice

I didn't think it was totally awful, couldve been worse

lol u thought BK was more like Darth Vader than he is.

Edited by Fenrir

lol u thought BK was more like Darth Vader than he is.

They really did make him very close though....there are even quotes that i swear they both say ( Impressive, most impressive). Also the scene where he breaks sephiran out of jail and then calls him master....i totally had the vader vibe goin on. Even so it never seemed even concievable that the Black Knight was a girl, based on the armor shape and the fact that they call the knight "him" basically every time they talk about him...

I used to think it was their mom too :huh:, but then his build really didn't make sense on someone like Elena. Even Meg's build is considerately small compared to BK's and thats because she is a big girl.

I always wanted to see Greil/Elena's part of the story, I wouldn't mind a prequel of sorts similar to what FE7 is to FE6.

Edited by Queen_Elincia

• 4 months later...

Phew, this is tough, I really do like how all the character's are developed. But anyway, here goes.

Tibarn

---------

Why: What a fantastic leading personality. The cutscene where he leads his army is very touching. I love his way of expression, he's just got a fantastic personality.

Micaiah

-----------

Why: At first I was not really keen, but then her relationship with Sothe struck me. WOW. WOW, WOW. That is one intense loving relationship there. Just wow. I was stunned when I had them converse in Part 1: Chapter 4.

Pelleas

-----------

Why: Poor, poor Pelleas. I like the way they developed him. He's a very interesting character for me.

Bastian

-----------

Why: Because of his intellect that rivals Soren (hiring the GM to save Lucia, finding Renning), and I love his way of speech. Hilarious! I love how he expresses his feelings in such ridiculous ways to everyone.

Haar

-------

Why: Persona plays it's part and I like how Haar, despite the sleepy, laid-back guy he is, has such a greater character depth in him.

Mia

-----

Why: A journey to find her one true rival in white robes. A boisterous, ego personality and determination. What a great, lightening, energetic and wonderful character. And speaking of rival in 'white robes', that leads me to my favourite in the whole game.

(drum roll)

Favourite: Lucia

--------

Why: Because of her developed, deep relationship with Elincia. It's one of the most developed and greatest relationships in the game next to Micaiah and Sothe. You'd also think she had a hell of a lot more damage dealt to her than just a hair cut under Ludveck's hand. Clearly she suffers from extreme emotional problems because of it. What REALLY happened when she was captured? Not to mention her personality is damn right awesome. I love her! :D