Altina the body builder?

Zynac

So Altina is the great heroin who helped Dhegensia and Soan defeat Yune and all that good stuff. The thing that makes me scratch my head is that she used Ragnell AND Alondite. Now useing two swords isnt all that out of the ordinary but both of those swords look extremly heavy! Ike( who is super muscular) and the Black Knight( who almost has super human strength from being branded) use one of those swords like a 2 handed sword( because thats what they are). Now they both at times seem to use it one handed but it just seems hard to imagine a woman( women CAN be just as strong as men but the female body isnt built as muscular) can swing them around like nobodies business. Im not trying to be sexist here it just kinda made me wonder( especially because Smash Bros Brawl makes Ragnell seem like its 100 poundsgee_wiz_emoticon.gif)

Any one have any plot inspired thoughts or just personal opinions? i just thought it seemed strange to mewink.gif

This has always seemed weird to me too...now add on the fact that she was miccy and sanaki's ancestester, your scratching your head even harder.

Now you're making me wish Altina, Micaiah and Sanaki were FE4 characters.

still dont follow...

I think FE4 is the one where you have the parents and then the kids of the parents. I suppose Altina would pass her strengh to both Miccy and Snacky, maybe the swords too idk, never played the game.

Why cant Ike have double swords? thats what i was hoping for my first runthrough =/

and 1 turn 4-E-3/4/5 Since it would be 2 hits without doubling meaning 4 hits against every boss, with Nasir boost. (He doubles Dheg iirc.)

Maybe the power that Ashera granted her heroes?

Remember, Yune's blessing increases most stats when casted, so Ashera's blesssing was supposed to be stronger on her three champions, maybe allowing Altina to use both swords.

I also wondered how Altina was supposed to brandisth both swords. Like others, I don't intend to sound sexist.

Altina didn't use both swords at the same time, that's something many make the mistake of. You can see in the Ashera's Three Heroes CG that she holds Ragnell with one hand and has Alondite sheathed.

Altina didn't use both swords at the same time, that's something many make the mistake of. You can see in the Ashera's Three Heroes CG that she holds Ragnell with one hand and has Alondite sheathed.

wow! your right just checked the photo and your right, when i made the thread i had this picture in mind cuz i thought i remebered her with both being swung, great observation laugh.gif....i guess the thread is over nowsad.gif

Really? I never paid attention to it.

*Checks picture*

You're right, I always thought she was using both swords, haha.

I would like to also state, that Ragnell & Alondite's users aren't superhuman. Like Zelgius for example. He really didn't have superhuman strength, I mean, that's what it looks like once you see him defeat Skrimir with ease. But the thing behind that must be the fact they are very skilled users, not super strong. Because if you think of it, Skrimir didn't use any planning when confronting Zelgius and was overconfident, Zelgius knowing the typical way laguz fight, he must've just seen it coming.

I don't think this is convincing, but, just think of it, FE9 Ike certainly wasn't superhuman, yet he managed to defeat the Black Knight.

I don't think this is convincing, but, just think of it, FE9 Ike certainly wasn't superhuman, yet he managed to defeat the Black Knight.

But then again the Black Knight was holding back, when Ike defeated him in PoR.

I would like to also state, that Ragnell & Alondite's users aren't superhuman. Like Zelgius for example. He really didn't have superhuman strength, I mean, that's what it looks like once you see him defeat Skrimir with ease. But the thing behind that must be the fact they are very skilled users, not super strong. Because if you think of it, Skrimir didn't use any planning when confronting Zelgius and was overconfident, Zelgius knowing the typical way laguz fight, he must've just seen it coming.

ranulf says in PoR " he moves so fast in all that armor, its just not normal" ( or somthing like that) if you notice the cutscene in FE10 he does indeed SPRINT while wearing the biggest suit of armor ever. and that cant be shrugged off as normal FE stuff cuz all other armored knights move slow and have trouble moving ( in one of the early chapters of PoR, gatire says he "can't run that fast" complaining about running with shinon) and as far as ike goes...have you seen his muscles in RD i mean good Lord! enough saidlaugh.gif

ranulf says in PoR " he moves so fast in all that armor, its just not normal" ( or somthing like that) if you notice the cutscene in FE10 he does indeed SPRINT while wearing the biggest suit of armor ever. and that cant be shrugged off as normal FE stuff cuz all other armored knights move slow and have trouble moving ( in one of the early chapters of PoR, gatire says he "can't run that fast" complaining about running with shinon) and as far as ike goes...have you seen his muscles in RD i mean good Lord! enough saidlaugh.gif

May I forget to remind you how average that is for FE10's souped up Generals?

I think his armour isn't heavy at all, as it can be blessed to be ultra resistent, but that doesn't mean it has to be heavy.

Then he lost to Ike because he used too much Warp Powder?

I do remember he says that powder drains strength of the user in PoR (to Ashnard).

Whatever the reason, Ike beat him in PoR and beats him for good in RD.

in PoR, at least in the japanese, only the BK's soul and armour was at the castle, despite this he was still one of the hardest enemies in the entire game O_o