Altina the body builder?

Zynac

Umm I actually think Altina did use both blades at the same time in battle and it is the blessing remember Yune said sorry my blessing won't be as strong as the one Ashera gave desinga because she had to give it to so many people. That means that all three of them got stronger blessings = Altina can wield both swords at the same time

The fact she was able to didn't mean she did. I mean, BK would be using Ragnell and Alondite if so, and he did have the chance to.

BK was never blessed by Ashera, only his armour was.

May I forget to remind you how average that is for FE10's souped up Generals?

I think his armour isn't heavy at all, as it can be blessed to be ultra resistent, but that doesn't mean it has to be heavy.

so sprinting around is not that common seeing as how they slink around like any one in armor should and also, the armors not heavy!? it COVERS him head to toe and its not one layer its like a ton of sheets of metal, you seem to forget the average helmet is 40 pounds, the rest of the armor is probably ridiculous and Zelgius looks 7 ft tall( almost hes taller than ike who always looks like the tallest ever) and branded have increased abilities and both games seem to always imply BK has ridiculous strength. hes not a super hero but hes also not human( hes branded thus diffrent and better in many ways). He also happens to have the skill to complement that strength( just like ike) but they are both much stronger than the average warrior. also once the armor lost its blessing( the black knight says it has in FE10) it still happens to be very resistant to attacks so its gotta be pretty good armor in on of itself and it looks REALLY HEAVY....just saying

If you look at the difference between the con and wt of armored units, you will see that BK's armor weighs 1 less than that of a normal marshall, but more than any other class (like General).

As for Altina, there wouldn't be much point of having two unbreakable swords of equal capability if she does not use both at the same time. And twin swords seems to apply that she used both at the same time, even if she wasn't in that picture.

If you look at the difference between the con and wt of armored units, you will see that BK's armor weighs 1 less than that of a normal marshall, but more than any other class (like General).

So its like the same wieght and yet he sprints around like its nothing, which is the whole point he's really powerful. not quite superhuman( i said basically superhuman which means im NOT arguing that hes superhuman just that he is rather abnormal in his physical abilities). by the way nice fact check on those stats laugh.gif

Saying he's "abnormal" is basically saying he is superhuman yoou know.

And his brandedness doesn¡t really give him more strength. I think something reasonable would be the fact he has had at least 2 decades of training with the best swordsman of Tellius, Greil. Same goes to Stefan.

I mean, Greil was as strong as Zelgius, but he only lost because BK had a great advantage over him other than WTA.