Fire Emblem All-Stars FE7 Hack

Deliriyum

I'd suggest that you have 1 more support writer to get things going faster (unless it's all done in a PM and all room is taken, in which case, I guess you could have another PM between head support writer and that other guy, and have head support writer copy-paste other guys ideas into main PM). I'd take it so you guys have less to worry about if you want, because TBH this looks like a lot of work.

tl;dr I can help write supports if necessary.

Edited by Lightning

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, but isn't there a limited space for supports to go into? Like, is there enough space to add lots more conversations than the ones there already are and have pointers to them? If there is then excellent, but if not then you're going to need to cut down the number of supports each person has.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. I was just thinking there was a space limit in terms of number of conversations, unless you can add more conversations in unused space.

You can have the support data pretty much anywhere since all you have to do is point to it with a character's slot. The screen for the support library only has room for 10 IIRC, but in reality you can pretty much go much more than that. The problem is I haven't made supports from scratch, as in the editing the text events themselves, instead of replacing text that are already coded to be used.

Edited by shadowofchaos

2j0fkti.jpg

he got some changes. dunno if you want or not. if you do i will make him some frames.

First thing I have to say is that there's WAAAAAAAAAY too many colors.

EDIT:

Sorry for editing your work, but here's the recolored version. (I think there was around like 70 colors)

236wr5.jpg

Edited by Camtech075

Thanks..I'll edit it myself tonight. I hadn't done a colour count yet. Yours lost some shading :/

Yeah well. I'm an awful artist (pixel, paint, crayon, whatever), so I just used Usenti.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...