RD HM 0% growths video playthrough

Chapter 3-7 (3):

Notes:

1:00: If you're wondering why I KO Leo, of all people, here, it's because he and the BK combine for a 2HKO on Janaff at scarily high hit rates, so he needs to be removed as soon as possible.

2:07: This positioning was not very well planned out. Fiona has a Javelin and Laura won't move, which means that there's only 1 tile that Ulki can counter and no tiles that Janaff can counter.

8:48: Ike tags the BK with Spectre Card, since this triggers Ike's memory scene in 4-E and Lehran's recruitment, but Ike can't attack the BK normally because he would get his ass handed to him.

Turns: 13

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 4 probably won't be too hard, filler characters and all.

Except he'll make it hard by trying to find a way to finish each map in 5 turns or less (except 4-5 which will be 1 or 2 turns). Even with Royals + Skrimir + Janaff + Ulki + lv 30 Ranulf (if he pulls that off) it will still be rather difficult (though he'll find a way, I'm sure <_< ).

Except he'll make it hard by trying to find a way to finish each map in 5 turns or less (except 4-5 which will be 1 or 2 turns). Even with Royals + Skrimir + Janaff + Ulki + lv 30 Ranulf (if he pulls that off) it will still be rather difficult (though he'll find a way, I'm sure <_< ).

Why so grumpy? :(

You forgot Volug =P

Chapter 3-8 (1):

Expenditures:

Sold 14 uses of Spectre Card for 1400G.

+5 MT, +10 hit Hand Axe (2437G)

+5 MT, +10 hit Javelin (2340G)

2x Pure Water (1800G)

1x Olivi Grass (1600G)

1890G remaining

Stat boosters:

Energy Drop (Ulki)

Supports:

B (Haar, Ike)

A (Oscar, Titania)

A (Mist, Boyd)

Skills:

Unassigned:

- Adept (Haar)

- Adept (Ranulf)

- Celerity (Reyson)

- Paragon (Mist)

- Savior (Haar)

Assigned:

- Adept (Ulki)

- Adept (Janaff)

- Celerity (Haar)

- Paragon (Oscar)

- Daunt (Haar)

Bonus EXP:

Titania from 20.46 to 20.92

Ranulf from 27.18 to 27.93

17 BEXP remaining

Notes:

0:54: Haar uses Pure Water to buffer his resistance against Elwind and Elfire sages.

1:10: Titania gains just enough EXP to reach promotion.

5:20: I accidentally selected the wrong weapon. Mia was supposed to KO with Steel Blade.

9:40: I should have retreated Janaff 1 tile further so that he wouldn't untransform on the next player phase.

10:13: The warrior has 21 hit (9.0 true), but I need to KO him and Ulki is the safest and easiest method.

Chapter 3-8 (2):

Notes:

0:26: I completely did not expect Mia to find the Coin, as I had not even checked the map beforehand for the locations of hidden treasure. Mia is at best biorhythm - a 46% chance to find the Coin.

7:30: I waste a valuable use of a Hammer here, as I didn't anticipate the halberdier attacking Titania, and I could have easily traded away her Hammer with Ulki.

10:44: Ranulf needs this last round of combat to reach level 28, otherwise, the BEXP that I gave him prior to the chapter would have been for naught. Luckily, he had 1 gauge to spare.

Edited by dondon151

For those of you who viewed the previously uploaded 3-9 video on my channel, that video has been removed. The updated strategy is infinitely more reliable.

Chapter 3-9:

Expenditures:

Obtained 10000G from 3-9 base conversation.

1x Adept (6000G)

1x Stl Greatlance (1120G)

12770G remaining

Transfers:

Paragon (convoy)

Master Crown (convoy)

Speedwings (Marcia)

Skills:

Unassigned:

- Paragon (Geoffrey)

- Paragon (Astrid)

Assigned:

- Paragon (Marcia)

- Adept (Kieran)

Notes:

There are a lot of variables in this chapter, and numerous permutations of things going horribly wrong. I originally had a 6 turn clear planned on the test playthrough, but I entertained the idea of a 5 turn clear because the CRKs are definitely capable, movement wise, of reaching the boss and nabbing the KO in that time frame.

0:15: If Marcia had taken damage, and Makalov had not taken damage, then the ally bishop would move up to heal Marcia instead of Makalov.

0:26: The crit KO was worth a try, at least. A weakened SM retreats to a healhedge; the worst case scenario is that Danved doesn't KO and is crit in return, which means that I have to start over.

0:29: The enemy SM doubles with 32 hit (20.8 true), but Makalov doesn't mind because even if he is hit twice (4.3% chance), the bishop will heal him back up.

0:47: Kieran 2HKOs an enemy halberdier on enemy phase with Steel Poleaxe but not Silver Axe.

0:54: Astrid weakens this halberdier into KO range next turn. Though he can ORKO Astrid, if weakened sufficiently, he will always go for the healhedge.

1:54: I thought that this miss would result in instant failure, as Kieran has to expend 2 move to go around the halberdier, but it turns out that it didn't matter.

2:43: Calill passes up a free attack on the Speedwings halberdier because lowering him to KO range also triggers his retreat to a healhedge.

5:06: The crit KO here was fortuitous, but by no means necessary.

5:21: Calill ends her turn in range of an enemy sniper, which will divert him away from Geoffrey and Kieran.

7:07: At this moment, I forget to trade away Calill's Meteor with Danved, which will result in her wasting its uses as an NPC in 3-10.

7:17: If Geoffrey had been brought to or below 17 HP on enemy phase, I could easily switch the attack order and have Geoffrey grab the KO. In that case, I would only lose my chance to find the Spirit Dust.

7:35: Kieran is at best biorhythm - a 40% chance to find the Spirit Dust.

Turns: 5

Edited by dondon151

I hate how the spirit dust can only be found after killing the boss :(

I used a similar tactic except I remember having Marcia having more kills + boss kill.

Callil is definitely a must-use in order to complete the chapters 3-9 and 2-E.

BTW nice tactic with Astrid vs Halb and Callil diverting the sniper's attention.

Ally Bishop surviving would of helped more but you still managed to complete it in 5 turns!

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I hate how the spirit dust can only be found after killing the boss :(

Well, for me at least, most hidden treasure in the game is 1 chance only. I really would have liked to grab this for the extra Rescue range on Elincia or Mist, though.

I used a similar tactic except I remember having Marcia having more kills + boss kill.

I would have liked to give Marcia the bosskill. It would have saved me some BEXP in 3-11.

Callil is definitely a must-use in order to complete the chapters 3-9 and 2-E.

I agree; Meteor Calill definitely is clutch in those 2 situations. Too bad she's useless otherwise.

Ally Bishop surviving would of helped more but you still managed to complete it in 5 turns!

That ally bishop is so stupid. Seriously. Climbing up the gap when he could have been completely safe?

That ally bishop is so stupid. Seriously. Climbing up the gap when he could have been completely safe?

They are always suicidal. I've had one in 2-E run through the defensive line to heal somebody he could have healed without taking a step. Obviously he got killed on the ensuing enemy phase.

Chapter 3-10 (1):

Expenditures:

Sold Howl for 1500G.

2x Olivi Grass (3200G)

190G remaining

Promotion items:

Master Crown (Mia)

Supports:

B (Shinon, Mia)

C (Ulki, Janaff)

Skills:

Unassigned:

- Daunt (Haar)

- Celerity (Haar)

Assigned:

- Daunt (Ike)

- Celerity (Reyson)

- Savior (Haar)

- Provoke (Haar)

Bonus EXP:

Ranulf from 28.00 to 28.98

26 BEXP remaining

Notes:

0:52: The plan here was for Oscar to get the kill, not for Titania to OHKO this poor guy with Sol.

1:07: I need this halberdier to knock Mordecai into Resolve range, but if I do too much damage, he'll retreat for the bishops instead of attacking.

2:54: Calill uses Meteor. Fortunately, the consequence is minimal because she is immediately met with a swift defeat on the subsequent enemy phase.

9:05: Stealing a Mend is an unintended consequence of fielding Heather, as I was actually only fielding her in order to pick up a Coin. It saves me 1000G, which is always welcome.

Chapter 3-10 (2):

Notes:

0:31: Heather is at worst biorhythm - a 61% chance to find the Coin.

2:08: You'd think that I would take + drop Ike, but I keep him on Haar because between the B support and Daunt, he effectively gives +10 hit, which Haar needs with Horseslayer's questionable accuracy.

2:13: The enemies in this corner of the map don't move. You'd think IS would at least surround Sergei with generals to give you a harder time, or even SMs, not a bunch of paladins that can't counter and are (normally) ORKO'd by any half decent character.

6:14: This is not a completely safe move, but I wanted to give Oscar the bosskill.

Titania and Haar stomped this chapter. Unfortunately the Wyrmslayer is too weak MT-wise for Titania to OHKO DKs, but there are only 2 of them and I forgot to trade the weapon to her from Ike anyway.

Chapter 3-11 (1):

Expenditures:

Obtained 20000G from 3-11 base conversation.

Obtained 12770G from CRK convoy.

+5 MT, +10 hit Steel Lance (3264G)

2x Olivi Grass (3200G)

23676G remaining

Promotion items:

Master Crown (Tanith)

Satori Sign (Ranulf)

Supports:

C (Mordecai, Ranulf)

Skills:

Unassigned:

- Provoke (Haar)

- Pass (Ranulf)

- Adept (Kieran)

- Adept (Janaff)

- Adept (Ulki)

- Smite (Mordecai)

Assigned:

- Pass (Ike)

- Adept (Haar)

- Adept (Titania)

- Smite (Janaff)

- Paragon (Mist)

Bonus EXP:

Ranulf from 29.08 to 29.99

Sigrun from 19.0 to 19.99

Mist from 7.29 to 7.99

Oscar from 18.70 to 18.99

Janaff from 29.59 to 29.99

Ulki from 28.36 to 28.99

Marcia from 8.0 to 8.99

7843 BEXP remaining

Note that I had 25812 BEXP to start out with.

Notes:

If you're wondering why I've removed Adept from Janaff and Ulki, it's because Adept procs don't count towards strike WEXP. A good portion of the enemies that they'll face in this chapter are paladins, sages, and bishops, all of whom are cleanly 2HKO'd.

0:36: For some reason, if Haar has the forged Steel Axe equipped on enemy phase, the paladins won't attack him, but they will attack him if he has a Steel Poleaxe equipped.

1:16: A "no damage trick" immediately brings Ranulf's gauge to full.

2:00: I have to be careful here. Placing a unit on or to the right of the vertical tile boundary with the bottom sandbag (or here, also the very right edge of Oscar's movement range) will trigger Leanne to appear, and I need to have her appear on the tile currently occupied by the warrior. In order for that to happen, I need to KO the bottom paladin first.

4:51: In this position, Sigrun, Haar, and Tanith block all available routes to Leanne. Note that the tile to Tanith's right is a pitfall tile.

4:57: It is crucial that Ulki remove this Elwind sage, since once you cross the vertical tile boundary containing that Elfire sage (also between Haar and a general), he'll put down a Shine Barrier, which will block Leanne's movement.

8:20: Sigrun and Tanith must rescue + drop Leanne onto this tile.

10:13: Notice the waffle shaped formation. This encourages the enemy to target their onagers for exclusively splash damage, which is important because Leanne is KO'd by a combination of a direct hit and a splash damage.

10:54: Ulki getting S strike is crucial for the success of this strategy (although, in part 2, you can see that Haar negates its necessity).

Chapter 3-11 (2):

Notes:

0:12: Janaff smites Leanne so that Haar and Ulki can move as far as possible before being vigored.

1:17: Haar is in range of an Elthunder sage, so he uses Pure Water to buffer his survivability.

1:28: The Arcthunder sage is a bigger problem, but Ulki and Ike block him off. Additionally, Ulki is just outside of the range of a Crossbow sniper.

1:42: Once again, this formation encourages the enemy to target onagers for spash damage.

1:51: In most circumstances, Leanne will have to take 2 onager splash attacks, so this Physic is important. I didn't anticipate Tibarn KOing one of the snipers, though.

3:53: Tibarn is not OHKO'd by a Crossbow, so it wasn't necessary for him to activate Pavise. By the way, it's game over if Tibarn dies.

4:23: Generally, what happens is that Haar does 14 x2 HP damage to Goran and Ulki cleanly KOs with 24 HP damage (S strike is important because Ulki risks getting OHKO'd otherwise). Janaff can then shove Leanne, who vigors Tanith and allows her to pick off the Horseslayer DK. However, Haar decides to be cool here and proc Adept and Stun (on top of 2 Cancels).

5:15: I should have had Marcia make an attack.

6:39: Ike equipping Slim Sword will make 3-13 slightly more painless, although under these 0% growths conditions, it's not necessary because Ike is not as formidable as he should be.

Chapter 3-12 (1):

Expenditures:

Obtained 10000G from 3-12 base conversation.

1x Bowgun (2000G)

8202G remaining

Supports:

C (Tauroneo, Jill)

C (Laura, Volug)

Skills:

Unassigned:

- Renewal (Sothe)

- Cancel (Sothe)

- Beastfoe (Volug)

Assigned:

- Renewal (Volug)

- Cancel (Tauroneo)

- Vantage (Tauroneo)

Bonus EXP:

Volug from 19.40 to 19.99

5580 BEXP remaining

Notes:

0:11: Micaiah doesn't really have to push this boulder, but she does need to move away from Sothe so that Leo and Nolan can shove him L. This will allow Sothe to attack an FK on turn 2.

0:51: Commence painfully long ally phase. The ally units are really a pain in the ass, as it's impossible to separately target 2 groups of allies and the ones charging down the hill usually end up taking away more productive enemy phase counters from Volug and Tauroneo. The boulders are marginally useful (they put generals in 2HKO range), as are the units over on the LHS.

6:10: Targeting the ally units to the LHS prevents them from getting in my way, as Volug's gauge is maxed out and he is finally ready for action.

6:33: Positioning Volug is a tricky business, due to the high enemy density, the tendency for enemies to retreat and use a Vulnerary, and the presence of ally unit distractions in enemy range. Volug can enter 4 rounds of combat in order to almost break even with Olivi Grass on the subsequent player phase, and he can enter 10 rounds of combat before being untransformed.

9:47: Sothe shoves Leo L so that he can cross the agglomeration of ally units. He needs to be able to pick off an FK reinforcement next turn.

Chapter 3-12 (2):

Notes:

3:08: This seemingly benign move has an important purpose - it triggers the bottom group of units on the LHS to move, and eventually suicide into Volug. I could have triggered their movement a turn earlier, but I encountered a lapse of judgment and had Jill get a KO instead.

8:29: For whatever reason, if Volug occupies a tile along the cliff, Micaiah and Laura can't Physic him from the boulder platforms above, despite the distance being 5 tiles.

Volug got 19 KOs, 47.5% of the KOs for the map.

Turns: 8

Edited by dondon151

Chapter 3-13:

Expenditures:

1x Blizzard (700G)

1x Physic (3750G)

3752G remaining

Supports:

A (Nolan, Leonardo)

Skills:

Unassigned:

- Renewal (Volug)

- Cancel (Tauroneo)

Assigned:

- Parity (Volug)

- Beastfoe (Tauroneo)

Bonus EXP:

Volug from 20.80 to 20.99

9219 BEXP remaining

Notes:

KOing Ike ends this chapter immediately. Ike isn't overpowered like he normally is, but on the flip side of the coin, the only units that can match him are Volug and Tauroneo (the latter needs Boots and Luna for an unlikely chance to 2 turn this chapter).

0:14: Leo shoves Sothe R so that Sothe can block a gap tile, and also because Sothe is normally 1 tile short of reaching a crucial chokepoint on turn 2. Micaiah and Aran block the top gap.

0:23: Jill and Tauroneo rescue + drop this ally halberdier to 1R of his original position. Sothe needs to take his spot, but I also need a unit occupying that 1 tile chokepoint, and the halberdier can't survive for more than a turn if there are 2 tiles from which he can be attacked.

0:52: Fiona rescues this ally general. Since I can't direct individual ally units, Fiona will position this general to block the nearby 1 tile chokepoint.

1:44: Micaiah sets ally to roam. This is so that the sniper on the left ballista can OHKO a threatening hawk.

1:53: Volug must occupy the tile that this enemy hawk is currently occupying, or he won't be able to reach Ike on turn 4. This is why Nolan must OHKO the hawk, instead of the ally sniper doing it with the ballista.

5:10: Nolan blocks a gap from below. I'm so glad that beast laguz don't have 2 range.

6:42: For some reason, Laura cannot Physic Volug from an upper level. She has to be here on the stairs to do it.

7:37: Luckily, Ike moves before all other enemies (save for a couple of laguz), which means that Sothe and Volug aren't at risk of death.

Turns: 4

Chapter 3-E (1):

Expenditures:

Sold Mercy for 1500G.

+5 MT, +10 hit Steel Axe (2176G)

13126G remaining

Promotion items:

Satori Sign (Janaff)

Master Crown (Marcia)

Satori Sign (Ulki)

Supports:

A (Haar, Ike)

C (Sigrun, Tanith)

B (Ulki, Janaff)

C (Ranulf, Reyson)

Skills:

Unassigned:

- Pass (Ike)

- Celerity (Reyson)

- Smite (Janaff)

- Adept (Haar)

- Paragon (Marcia)

- Resolve (Mordecai)

- Wrath (Mordecai)

- Mercy (Elincia)

Assigned:

- Celerity (Haar)

- Smite (Mordecai)

- Adept (Ike)

- Wildheart (Mordecai)

- Adept (Ranulf)

Bonus EXP:

Sigrun from 20.15 to 1.00

Ulki from 29.10 to 29.99

Oscar from 19.35 to 19.99

Mist from 9.19 to 9.32

2962 BEXP remaining

Notes:

Mist at 9.32 is 2 Recovers (with Paragon) away from reaching 10.00.

0:15: Mordecai is my designated shover on this map, and he halfshifts to get more move. Janaff doesn't actually need to be smited to move into a vigor formation on turn 2, but he does get a free adjacent with Ulki here.

1:16: Ike uses Pure Water to buffer his durability against magic attacks in case he gets hit.

1:30: A "no damage trick" brings Ulki's gauge to full. Ulki is vulnerable to bows when untransformed, but only takes 40 HP damage, and with his excellent transformed avo, being left with 19 HP is not a problem.

1:47: Titania needs to ORKO at least 1 of the 5 enemies that attack her on enemy phase. She has 23% Adept and 12% Sol. Occasionally this happens and she destroys everything, though.

4:53: Ranulf needs to be shoved once to get into vigor formation.

5:55: This Sleep bishop would be a huge thorn in my side, since my offensive units have poor res and sleeping units can't counterattack for more kills. Haar assassinates him with Brave Axe and advances to a minimally exposed location.

7:48: At neutral biorhythm, Haar has effectively 107 avo with A Ike, Ike's Daunt, and Ike's authority stars. Which makes him almost invincible. As Haar is currently in bad biorhythm, the Bolting sage has a mere 11 hit on him, and the Wyrmslayer SM at 9:46, who has the potential to double and ORKO Haar, has 32 hit (20.8 true), or a 4.3% chance at an ORKO.

9:17: I would have preferred for Haar not to land any Stuns (he has 8% Stun), as it burns through Brave Axe uses. Note that if he hadn't KO'd the last paladin, he wouldn't have had to match up against the Wyrmslayer SM anyway.

10:42: Rhys is there to patch up Haar in the case that he is hit by the Wyrmslayer SM.

13:21: For whatever reason, those halbs will move if I leave Heather or Reyson in their range. It could be triggered by the Elthunder sage in the middle, or by crossing a certain boundary.

I didn't want to do a cut in the middle of a turn, but this was the only way for me to keep the video to 2 segments conforming to the YouTube time limits.

Chapter 3-E (2):

Continuation of part 1.

Notes:

3:27: Heather needs a shove to reach the tile with the hidden Rescue.

I won't deny that a 4 turn clear is possible, as I was only 11 KOs short after turn 4 other phase. However, I would need to position Ike's drop a bit better, as well as have him advance farther. There are quite a few stationary enemies there that are rather difficult, though - I probably should have assigned Pass instead of Adept to Ike and had him grab KOs on Pelleas's group and the rest of Leo's group. Additionally, an Energy Drop on Ike would him ORKO 2 of the DKs that attacked him (in addition to Jill)... so somehow I would need to get 4 more KOs.

Whatever, this chapter is really long, and I've no interest in playing it over and over again.

I think it's time for some extra comments now that I've completed part 3 and am currently testing out part 4:

Part 4 is no cakewalk, especially since resource and unit allocation is of utmost importance. I don't want to trade more turns on one map for slightly fewer turns on another. That said, I'm fairly satisfied with the unit selection as of testing out 4-1 (I can't say the same about items, though, because I left the 18 use Horseslayer on Oscar and the forged Steel Bow on Shinon). The Silver Army may be a bit too heavy on fliers, though. I managed to 5 turn 4-P (what should have been a 4 turn; Haar missed one too many Hand Axe counters at 75 hit and left an enemy alive with 6 HP on turn 4 enemy phase). Skrimir and Naesala destroyed everything; Volug got SS strike by the end of turn 1 and proceeded to destroy everything that attacked him as well. Leanne got the Boots and put them to good use.

4-1 looks doable in at most 5 turns as well, as long as I can assassinate the pacifist bishops, and maybe if Ike gets a little lucky. I gave Ike pretty much all of my remaining stat boosters (2x Seraph Robe, Energy Drop, Dracoshield) and assigned him Resolve so that he has effectively 31 HP, 30 def while doubling everything and dodging everything (what he doesn't dodge 3-5RKOs him at 31 HP due to Ragnell's +5 def). He's just a little weak to magic. I might give him a Talisman and use a Pure Water to buffer his durability, but he's still taking at least 13 HP damage per hit from Arcfire sages. Unlike in 4-P, where it was easy to target ranged enemies on player phases, it's much more difficult here due to the spread out nature of the map, Rafiel not having canto, and my inability to see anything in the dark, which means that it's important to direct ranged attacks to Ike. Ulki can't even see ranged threats attacking him in the dark.

The Hawk Army is the weakest, because they only need to trudge through 1 part 4 chapter (4-5 is easily 2 turned with minimal effort). I realized that I actually forgot to promote Tauroneo, so I'll instead promote either Lucia or Shinon for more offense. I'm pretty much pulling out all the stops here, as the Hawk Army consists of my weakest functional laguz unit (Ranulf) in addition to a handful of beorc units who are pretty much unusable by themselves but might be able to scrape together some sort of offense if they all gang up on enemies or something. I was going to try using Resolve Mordecai as well, but looking at the enemy stats, 27 AS doubles almost nothing outside of sages and generals. It's better than nothing, I guess, but extra Resolves are better used on, for example, Haar or Muarim.

Finally, I'll be going abroad for vacation on 8/25 and won't be returning until 9/12. I have to move in to my dorm on 9/13, and almost definitely won't have access to a Wii or a TV. So don't expect any more videos to be uploaded in the near future. The next extended opportunity that I'll have to play this game is likely winter break.

Edited by dondon151

• 1 month later...

Dondon, I want to know something. I believe you've said yes to this before, but is it ok if I write walkthroughs based around slightly modified versions of your strategies? I'd credit you of course.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Go ahead.

(Also, to moderators out there, please don't close this thread. I plan to continue the project when most convenient.)

NO! Necro: close. warn + ban offender.

Yeah, I know.

"Finally, I'll be going abroad for vacation on 8/25 and won't be returning until 9/12. I have to move in to my dorm on 9/13, and almost definitely won't have access to a Wii or a TV. So don't expect any more videos to be uploaded in the near future. The next extended opportunity that I'll have to play this game is likely winter break."

Don't worry. Even if someone does come along and close it, you can just PM one of us when you have an update ready so that we can open the thread. It's not as if they get deleted.

I should say, though, to FionordeQuester:

That type of thing is more appropriate as a PM to dondon rather than a post in the thread. Only reason I can see for putting it in the thread is a fear that it is easier for dondon to say no in "private" than it is in public like the thread.

Why does it matter where it is? Is it some sort of social convention or something? And is there any way I could view the videos in better quality? I find some of them to be really hard to follow, mainly in that I have to look really carefully just to see which units you positioned where before starting the map. Also, could you list which equipment you gave to who before starting the map? Some of it is really obvious, some of it, not so much.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Not to humble, are we?

Narga just stated it would be best if you could PM him, since it would be easier for him to decline without feeling so bad while declining in front of others.

Edited by Soul

Why does it matter where it is? Is it some sort of social convention or something?

It's to do with 'necroposting' which, I guess is a social convention but one that makes sense. Which is basically posting in an old topic instead of making a new one/doing things privately. The reason it's bad is that it brings a thread up to the top of the list when there's often either little new content or little left to discuss, while simultaneously pushing other current threads down the list. In this case, the question brings the topic up and is relevant (now) only to you and Dondon, so bringing the topic up for everyone else is a little inconvenient.

In extreme cases, such as years old content, serious new discussion gives way to everyone going 'lol necropost' and complaining at the necroposter.

Edit: In fact even, I probably should have PMed THIS to you, since it's completely irrelevant to the actual thread. But that isn't necroposting obviously, it's just off topic (sorry Narga)

Edited by I Eat Tables