Mafia subforum added

Dr. Tarrasque

Due to popular demand and "Not enough 'forum games' and Mafia threads to warrant a split." no longer being true, a subforum under Forum Games for Mafia has been created. I'll be moving the Mafia threads there shortly, if there's any I missed, link them here.

Edited by Sirius

Although I even question whether it's necessary. We don't have THAT many forum games...

Well it stops the Forum Games section being clogged up with a million Mafia threads, so yeah it's necessary.

Oh thanks goodness, I really found it confusing trying to look around the forum games and find nothing but mafia. I would love to join mafia but I never seem to be active enough.

EDIT: Yes I'm overexaggerating when I say I find nothing but mafia.

Edited by Freohr Datia

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=21834

and

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=20770

are not mafia games, and really only contain semblances of mafia style. The second doesn't matter much, since it's finished, but the first is still in signups so it should probably be moved, unless Darros asks otherwise, I guess.

Well, I thought it would be a good idea if it had its own subsection, but like any other idea I have it was disapproved. >___>

Well, I thought it would be a good idea if it had its own subsection, but like any other idea I have it was disapproved. >___>

The lucky thing is both the times I suggested subforums, they went through. So I took up the mantle for you. :awesome:

It's nice to finally see this happen. Considering mafia games made a staggering two-thirds of the forum games.

Had General Spoon actually provided more evidence of his argument instead of suggesting that we make it to disprove some silly rumor, it might've happened sooner.

Yay mafia subforums. This'll clean up the forum games section and make it so the mafia games don't need to be bumped as much.

The Watch Topic function. It exists.

Pretty sure this is what you meant to say there.

Sure Spoon, you're absolutely right since your word is always correct and most of your suggestions are absolutely not stupid at all.

A staff position who's job it is to welcome members is definitely worth considering.

Edited by Sirius

Sure Spoon, you're absolutely right since your word is always correct and most of your suggestions are absolutely not stupid at all.

A staff position who's job it is to welcome members is definitely worth considering.

At this point I don't know if you STILL haven't picked up on the sarcasm I was using in making that suggestion, or if you're just trolling me.

@Narga: Where do you see insults? If anything, you are being the one to throw the first stone here.

Edited by General Spoon

At this point I don't know if you STILL haven't picked up on the sarcasm I was using in making that suggestion, or if you're just trolling me.

Sarcasm is not a good defence. Sarcasm doesn't give you freedom to insult somebody any way you want and then just say "it was just sarcasm, dude, get over it". You insulted the staff.

Sarcasm is not a good defence. Sarcasm doesn't give you freedom to insult somebody any way you want and then just say "it was just sarcasm, dude, get over it". You insulted the staff.

Poor choice of words there, I suppose. I guess saying it was "a joke" would have gone over better than saying "it was sarcasm." My mistake there.

Poor choice of words there, I suppose. I guess saying it was "a joke" would have gone over better than saying "it was sarcasm." My mistake there.

...replace all uses of "sarcasm" in my previous post with "a joke".