I feel like making a story

Raven

I need unique characters and villains, so people's suggestions give me ideas. I probably will do what they ask for, but if I feel it won't fit in, then I'd get rid of the idea.

I agree. But it annoys me when people are like: "I GON BE VILLAN OH ELSE EFF U!!!"

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, basically I need your lady Princess Kilvas in the story, for story purposes.

Will she accept?

I also want Fireman and Songbird and Metal Rabbit in.

Also Raven since I'm using Serene as a character again, don't be a Lyle and not give him (the story Serene) any character development, all that happened last time is I fought, followed order's and died.

Also Raven since I'm using Serene as a character again, don't be a Lyle and not give him (the story Serene) any character development, all that happened last time is I fought, followed order's and died.

You mean you will be Serene, and not TRG?

*is confused*

I should read whatever it is you're speaking of. Can you direct me there?

Okay I forgot to keep the Serene when I changed my name to The Royal Guardsmen (hence the sig of Serene). So I still use the name. Also Serene is from Riviera the Promised land. Lyle was dumb enough to make Serene a dude (which she's a chick) though I could kinda see where he's coming from because of a Riviera joke. So the Serene that is used for Stories is a Male to clear up any gender issues

You mean you will be Serene, and not TRG?

*is confused*

I should read whatever it is you're speaking of. Can you direct me there?

'The quest for the holy Hikari.'

I'd be honored if you'd read it. But it's madd long. Like 73 pages. (17 page topic.)

Yeah raven you should read it so you know our skills and relationships with the other ppl in the story better (rather than the obvious ones like me and princess and lyle and bianchi but more like me and arc, lyle and princess etc) and our personalities!

Okay I forgot to keep the Serene when I changed my name to The Royal Guardsmen (hence the sig of Serene). So I still use the name. Also Serene is from Riviera the Promised land. Lyle was dumb enough to make Serene a dude (which she's a chick) though I could kinda see where he's coming from because of a Riviera joke. So the Serene that is used for Stories is a Male to clear up any gender issues

OK, got that.

'The quest for the holy Hikari.'

I'd be honored if you'd read it. But it's madd long. Like 73 pages. (17 page topic.)

Heh, I'll have to make a start pretty soon then. But it's late (early lol) now, I'll have to do it tomorrow (today lol) since I'm pretty screwed over with tiredness right now.

Yeah raven you should read it so you know our skills and relationships with the other ppl in the story better (rather than the obvious ones like me and princess and lyle and bianchi but more like me and arc, lyle and princess etc) and our personalities!

Good thinking. I'll try to plan this out while I'm reading TqfthH.

Lol, basically I need your lady Princess Kilvas in the story, for story purposes.

Will she accept?

I also want Fireman and Songbird and Metal Rabbit in.

I'd be honoured! Thanks! =D

Good, you're MaSu's love interest.

Actually, Princess Kilvas is Masu's love interest. Songbird is Fireman's.

Unless you did that on purpose, in which case I'll shut my mouth.

raven songbird is my little sister.......... :blink:

God damn it. I knew I was wrong somewhere. OK I'll get this right when the time comes.

Edit: I know why I said that. I thought it was Princess posting here, and not Songbird.

*Needs to pay more attention*