I feel like making a story

Raven

Lol, good story ideas for me here. Arguments over one guy, it's a must. Zeph's in for the lulz, as is Angel. Got info on yourself Angel? I know the others well enough to write about them.

Are we going to fight over Zeph in your story? ._.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can imagine it now....Zeph wearing a purple suit with leopard skin inside, open chest, while Des and Cymb are fighting over him.....

YAY! i would like to see THAT!

I can imagine it now....Zeph wearing a purple suit with leopard skin inside, open chest, while Des and Cymb are fighting over him.....

:blink:

Man, Fireman, you love fantasizing about these things, don't you? :lol:

Lol.

[sarcasm]Poor Zeph[/sarcasm]

NO. XD

YAY! i would like to see THAT!

I wouldn't. . .

Lol.

[sarcasm]Poor Zeph[/sarcasm]

Haha. . .

kcodnoob202.jpg

^The outfit I'm imagining is something similar to the guy on the left.

:blink:

Man, Fireman, you love fantasizing about these things, don't you? :lol:

You don't know the half of it....I tend to have a very active imagination....

kcodnoob202.jpg

^The outfit I'm imagining is something similar to the guy on the left.

You don't know the half of it....I tend to have a very active imagination....

Lol xDDD.

Fireman, you pervert. :lol:

Im not jealous of zeph for having twins date him.

.____.

Ok. . . but I don't like Zeph that way. Just moreso as a friend. I don't know him in real life, after all.

.____.

Ok. . . but I don't like Zeph that way. Just moreso as a friend. I don't know him in real life, after all.

I love Fox, I don't know her in real life. One of my many mysteries... o.o *feels a thousand piercing looks upon himself*

.____.

I love Fox, I don't know her in real life. One of my many mysteries... o.o *feels a thousand piercing looks upon himself*

Exactly, you don't have to see someone's face to be a good, true friend. Most of you on this forum are much better friends than some of the excuses for friends I have IRL.

Lol, good story ideas for me here. Arguments over one guy, it's a must. Zeph's in for the lulz, as is Angel. Got info on yourself Angel? I know the others well enough to write about them.

Well... what do you want me to do? o.o I don't even know what it's about.

I'm in for the lulz, that's all XD

Make me something like Volke? I dunno.

Exactly, you don't have to see someone's face to be a good, true friend. Most of you on this forum are much better friends than some of the excuses for friends I have IRL.

That's true. . .

I like a lot of the people here better than a few of my friends.

True, but I would have never played FE if it wasn't for an old friend of mine

That is too true. Majority of my friends are jokes (cept branded and.......1 or 2 more)

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I'm bumping this because I've made a start on chapter one, but I'm finding myself having trouble with showing some people's personalities. As not to single anyone out, I'd like the whole cast to fill out some simple information for me, and PM it to me or post it here in this thread:

Class:

Weapon/tome types used:

Personality:

This is my own so that people can refer to something when filling theirs in for me:

Class: Hero

Weapon/tome types used: Sword, axe

Personality: Quiet, good listener, thoughtful, talk only when I feel I need to, stand for what I believe is right

Here is the list of people I need a response from (Striked have given details):

Lyle Dayek

Knife

L

CGV

Blue Knight

Bianchi

Hikarusa

MaSu

Fox

Serene

Nightmare

Songbird

Princess Kilvas

Fireman

Cymbeline

Desdemona

Emeraldfox_09

Zephrion

AngelOfDeath

Swordmaster

I will cross you out from this list as I get your information, whether it's posted in this topic or sent to me through PM.

Thanks all. If I get a fast response from this, I will have chapter one up by the end of this week.

Edited by Raven

Class: Valkyrie (Or queen, if that's the way you want to go, otherwise valkyrie)

Weapon/tome types used: Swords, all types of anima, and staves because I'm awesome like that.

Personality: Not loudmouthed, but not quiet. Cool and detached. Believes in her skill as a fighter. Sticks close to her loved ones at all times.

And here I thought we had already given you all the information on Princess..... <_< >_> =D

Anyway, here's mine:

Class: Assassin

Weapon: Knives

Personlaity: Quiet, mysterious, hides in the shadows, always up to something, always has an angle, and charges people for jobs and for questions he doesn't want to answer("10,000.")

Edited by Fireman