2nd playthrough help

Damien

I've beaten the game twice, and the second time around I was looking forward to getting Pelleas. When he kicked it anyway, I thought I made a mistake and simply completed the game again. Then I tried to restart again, but the clear number was still zero.

Any idea as to why? It's really driving me up the wall here . . .

You have to start on the same file as your last playthrough. Watch the Epilouge, then save and press A on the file, it'll be like starting a game on a new file, except on the same file.

I always watch the credits when I beat a game. Always, always, always.

I do too, but I usually press start like crazy because usually watching the credits gives you some like, bonus thingy.

yes, exactly, but i don't press start like crazy

I press start like crazy 'cause credits are long and boring and start's usually the skip button.

I'm annoyed when I can't skip credits...

first time I beat PoR, my cousins had just come over, I was just about to kill Ashnard and I asked if I could beat it, they agreed...watching the credits is painful...we wanted to play Melee, but couldn't...just sat there for a long time...they gave me a hard time about it to this day...

*edit*

oh and I mash all buttons for like 10 seconds then go to the bathroom

in the order of START, A, B, Shoulder buttons, START, A, START, Analog sticks, START, any other button I can find, B, A, START

it's fun...then if time remains, I spam START, A and shoulder buttons...then I get annoyed and leave the room for a while...

• 4 weeks later...