I wish to Let's Play some Fire Emblem Hacks

MarkyJoe1990

Send me your Fire Emblem Rom Hacks

Hello everyone, MarkyJoe1990 here with an announcement.

Since I have completed my Castlevania: Rondo of Blood playthrough and cancelled my Touhou 6 Embodiment Of Scarlet Devil Playthrough, this means that I have no LPs going on. Because of this, I have decided that for my next few LPs, I will be taking on Fire Emblem ROM hack LP requests.

If you are an author of a Fire Emblem ROM hack and wish to see me play it, send it to me and I will consider your request.

Before you send me your request however, consider the following. Firstly, I withhold the right refuse to play your hack if I hold no interest in it. Secondly, I am a very critical person and love to riff, so if you are sensitive to criticism, let me know and I will do my best to avoid being harsh.

If your hack is a reskin. I will not play it. If it is absurdly difficult, I will not play it. If it is a blender hack, I will not play it UNLESS you send me the SAV files that bring me to the chapters with map and event editting in them. I refuse to play through several chapters of reskin garbage just to get to the interesting stuff.

If you want me to play only a certain few chapters in your Fire Emblem hack, I will do so even if it is a reskin, or absurdly difficult.

Please take all of this into account before you send me your request. Thank you for listening. MarkyJoe1990 blasting off to the moon.

MARKYJOE1990's FIRE EMBLEM HACK REVIEW OFFICIAL PLAYLIST

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

• 4 weeks later...

I have some news.

I've decided that I will not update on this forum anymore. Just the thought of updating on three forums (The other two being Fire Emblem Shrine and Fire Emblem Universe) sounds like a chore and I don't enjoy wasting a lot of time being on forums.

From now on, I will be updating ONLY on Fire Emblem Universe forums. It was the first forum I joined, and I prefer it in terms of layout and ease of use (Plus you can embed youtube videos!). Sorry if any of you don't agree with this decision, but in the end, I must do what is best for me.

You can find this thread on Fire Emblem Universe forums, where the thread is MUCH more active.. The link is here: http://www.feuniverse.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8253

Thank you for understanding.

• 4 weeks later...

So, I noticed that Immortal Sword hack. I hope it gets finished, it seems pretty good.

That one's not a hack, it's a complete RPG-Maker remake of the FE system. That's why he could make complete structural rehaul on the battles, like Skills for example.

It's cool and simple, unfortunately only you have any reviews of the 3 peeps on the site...

Yeah, I mainly wanted to get the website up and running. I'll be sure to update the website every now and then. Expect BuringPenitentEngine's videos to be on there next. I'm conflicted about doing Seph1212 though since we aren't particularly close and I don't really watch his videos, nor do I feel like searching through his many videos to find the FE hack reviews... I might do it, but I;m just conflicted at the moment.

Also, ChimpMaster657 will be added to the reviewers list soon.