Group button poll

VincentASM

Question:  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current group buttons?

• Yes
    • No
    • Indifferent

It's a NO from me...as previously stated, I hate how Rafiel is omnipresent...so I ad-blocked him...the others are ok...just I hate when everyone has the same thing..."Cause when everyone is special, then no one will be special" rough (very) quote from The Incredibles...sorry for that, I felt I had to say it...

now I'm going to go quote my complaints and put them here! Sharing is caring?

*Edit* ahh, here we go...

It kinda bothers me though, because as I read posts, I'm starting to associate everyone with Rafiel instead of their avatars/names...it bothers me because I'm starting to develop a nervous breakdown..."Oh crap, Rafiel posted here too! WHAT! Now Rafiel is replying to himself? Aw crap, Rafiel is gonna have the most posts in no time. Rafiel you are one annoying spammer (unlike Meteor, who is cool). What? I'm part of the Rafiel crew too?" it upsets me a little...sure it's fine and well, but could we make them different colors for egg/hatchling/nestling/ect.?

I can't believe it's that big a deal, A_E. o_O

Rafiel annoys me...I don't want him all over my screen...it makes the forum look like it's populated by an army of the same person, with the mods being few and far between...If you had to have 100 posts or something, Rafiel wouldn't annoy me until more than 20 people had over 100 posts...

do you see everyone with the same avatar? I don't think so...why should they have the same bannar that appears right below their avatar? it pretty much is a part of their avatar...

sorry if this comes across as harsh...I'm not trying to start an arguement here...

>_>

you don't think I didn't realize that?

I said I don't want to start an argument here...not to mention there is little evidence proving either side...it would just be saying opinions back and forth...you couldn't prove anything...it would just make people mad...

I do believe thats my line. Anyways, I'm indifferent. For one, I like having group icons, but Rafiel just isn't my favorite I guess. They're fine though, don't get me wrong.

Sharing is caring, is there anything great about where you live Meteor?
I do believe thats my line.

yeah...I know, I'm sorry...it's your fault I used it anyway...just look at the obvious chain of events!

How many fire emblem forums have you been too? It's always like this. :?

me? none...just this one...

Member icons are there for a reason. It's meant to separate members from higher ups.

yeah, I know they are there for a reason...I blocked the Member icon, which means that it is even more obvious who the higher ups are...now when I see an image, it stands out that I should take note of them, where as before, "Hey look, this picture is different, must be doing this too long, my eyes are bugging out"

me? none...just this one...

yeah, I know they are there for a reason...I blocked the Member icon, which means that it is even more obvious who the higher ups are...now when I see an image, it stands out that I should take note of them, where as before, "Hey look, this picture is different, must be doing this too long, my eyes are bugging out"

That solved your problem then, I guess. ;)