[Questions] HNM & HHM

Nic

Efficiency and supports shouldn't be two words that fit in the same post. You'll have to pick one or the other in 98% of cases.

And that 2%, somewhat amusingly, is Pent and Louise...who you dropped. :awesome:

Efficiency and supports shouldn't be two words that fit in the same post. You'll have to pick one or the other in 98% of cases.

And that 2%, somewhat amusingly, is Pent and Louise...who you dropped. :awesome:

So are they opposite?, i will choose "supports"

For that purpose, is the team good?

Edited by Nico~

Mmmm, I wouldn't exactly put 'supports' as a goal to reach. They ain't gonna make you win the game...be a helping hand at points, yes, but not win. If you just want to get supports, well, just look up the site. Regardless, FE7 isn't a hard game by any means, you should be able to beat it using most lineups.

1% Pent and Louise, 1% Hector and Eliwood. If I remember correctly, they're pretty fast to an A(I at least, almost always manage to get a B with them by the time Pent and Louise join without even trying). Lyn and Florina are even faster, but they usually don't get many opportunities to stand next to each other.

Mmmm, I wouldn't exactly put 'supports' as a goal to reach. They ain't gonna make you win the game...be a helping hand at points, yes, but not win. If you just want to get supports, well, just look up the site. Regardless, FE7 isn't a hard game by any means, you should be able to beat it using most lineups.

Then i will use that team, Thanks =).

Hi!, I started to play Lyn's mode, im in chapter 6 and i have a big question, its Matthew, he screws a lot with me, and i dont know if i use him as an utility unit, or him to kill something ( but its normal he needs to six hits to kill somebody ).

Also, Is a good investment to use the Angelic Robe and the Energy Ring on Lyn? be cause i think she needs it =/.

Hi!, I started to play Lyn's mode, im in chapter 6 and i have a big question, its Matthew, he screws a lot with me, and i dont know if i use him as an utility unit, or him to kill something ( but its normal he needs to six hits to kill somebody ).

Also, Is a good investment to use the Angelic Robe and the Energy Ring on Lyn? be cause i think she needs it =/.

Matthew should probably stick to fighting bandits because he faces very low hit rates from them.

As for my thoughts on the stat-up items, I find that Lyn and Florina are good choices for either/both. Erk and Kent are also good choices for the Ring. In my opinion, while Erk, Lucius and Matthew could do with more HP, they're mages/a thief, so they usually shouldn't face as much action as your other fighters. And while Nils's HP may be awful, he shouldn't be attacked at all, so his HP is irrelevant.

IMO, the robe can go to Lyn, and the Ring to Sain/Kent (whoever you want to use) or Erk. Matthew is better off as utility, plus later on you can recruit another thief with better fighting capability.

Why waste the Ring on Sain? His strength is very good as it is. Give it to someone else you will be using.

Matthew should probably stick to fighting bandits because he faces very low hit rates from them.

As for my thoughts on the stat-up items, I find that Lyn and Florina are good choices for either/both. Erk and Kent are also good choices for the Ring. In my opinion, while Erk, Lucius and Matthew could do with more HP, they're mages/a thief, so they usually shouldn't face as much action as your other fighters. And while Nils's HP may be awful, he shouldn't be attacked at all, so his HP is irrelevant.

He have worth for killing bandits, but they have a lot of HP, so he needs two or three rounds to finish the job.

IMO, the robe can go to Lyn, and the Ring to Sain/Kent (whoever you want to use) or Erk. Matthew is better off as utility, plus later on you can recruit another thief with better fighting capability.

Legault with HHM Bonuses should be a good unit, maybe i could use him to kill something, but i should use him as i use Matthew.

I will use the robe in Lyn and the ring in Kent.

I also use both cavaliers (Kent and Sain), be cause im starting to like paladins.

Edit: Another Question, should i train Erk? be cause in the time he joins in the main story, there are a lot of enemies, and with that "heavy" thunder tome... its like he will be killed easly.

This question also can be used with Dorcas.

Edited by Nico~

Dorcas and Erk can both be very helpful in HHM if they are trained in LHM. They're not necessary, but they help. Legault's stats really aren't any better than Matthew's if you use Matthew enough, because the HHM bonuses for thieves suck (he gets like .25 extra Strength and overkills Speed some more, woohoo). Use Matthew to kill things if Matthew needs to kill things, otherwise let others do the killing. I like to use him a lot for combat earlygame HHM, but that's because I give him both LHM stat boosters.

I finished LHM, i think i did it good, but maybe i could do it better.

What is a BIG problem is chapter 11 of HHM... Right now Hector died Two times, and Matthew Three...

Any suggestion about some strategy? be cause im starting to think the RNG hates me =|.

EDIT: After trying a lot, i finally complete it...

This mode is difficult, be cause im really reckless...

Edited by Nico~