mister kens magical chamber of farts

Ken Zomg

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Altean Cavaliers will be the next picture I post in this thread, I promise.

I need to design a t-shirt for my school's art club so don't expect anything today :/

Edited by Ken Zomg

Yeah. I know. Fantasy RPGs feature women in next to nothing killing things, and berserkers have crap-ass defense, but I'd imagine it'd be more practical to fight in pants than a loincloth thong in a FE setting...

I can't help but note how hypocritical this is, coming from the person who drew Seth in barely anything... fucking double standards.

I got a little ticked when I saw that post also... I was going to say that, but decided not to. :/

But, as long as there are scantily-clad males being drawn in this forum, there will be scantily-clad females.

ashera1.png

ORDER!!! >=O

Edited by Ken Zomg

I can't help but note how hypocritical this is, coming from the person who drew Seth in barely anything... fucking double standards.

That's fanservice. This is a battle-class design. There's a difference. I could honestly care less if it weren't for it being a battle-class design. Fighting in thongs is just impractical.

If I designed Seth's ARMOR...

It'd be a lot heavier than what he has now. I like heavy armor.

And fuck. Seth AT LEAST KEEPS HIS PANTS ON AT ALL TIMES. It's just my poses make you think I draw him in less.

I don't post the pics of Seth in barely anything,

Edited by Luminescent Blade

but I'd imagine it'd be more practical to fight in pants than a loincloth thong in a FE setting...

Tell that to Lyn XD Sorry, couldn't help it

DUDE, your art is really good. Like, really really good. Like, I'm jealous, good

So, you're totally going to help me get better at drawing in the future, right? Ohlawl

I'd suggest sticking to the drawing, and stopping the spriting, dude. no offense of course, but your art is MUCH better than your sprites

Keep 'em coming!

Well, uh... I didn't mean to make it sound like that. It was more meant to sound like "Dude, you're really good at this, you should put all your time into this and become super super awesome"

LOL, Lumi XD

Boys will be boys... AKA perverts :awesome:

Oscar Wilde made me lol. Lol too much, actually XD

alteancavscopy.png

The original Altean Cavaliers for Spykor. (didn't feel like drawing Frey, even though it just isn't a party without Frey.) (Except in hard mode.) They're dressed casually.

More requests? This time perhaps more in Elibe, Magvel, or Tellius? I don't like Akaneian games much

Yes, I did copy and paste Cain's hand XD

Edited by Ken Zomg

It's the shoes, Seph XD

All right, a female character, my specialty gee_wiz_emoticon.gifJust Nino or Nino when she's perhaps... 19 years old? You know? And has a more developed body? Even though she's a japanese character and is therefore already pretty developed even though she's a year younger than me? This is a really long strikethrough statement

Normal Nino it is.

alteancavscopy.png

The original Altean Cavaliers for Spykor. (didn't feel like drawing Frey, even though it just isn't a party without Frey.) (Except in hard mode.) They're dressed casually.

More requests? This time perhaps more in Elibe, Magvel, or Tellius? I don't like Akaneian games much

Yes, I did copy and paste Cain's hand XD

Holy fu-

Thats awesomme!!!!

Share your talent

^Expected :P