mister kens magical chamber of farts

Ken Zomg

mikecopy.png

FE4's generation system 4 Tellius :D

This is the son of the two most badass sword users in Tellius. I call him Mike. Vantage+Astra+Aether ftw.

Looks like Mia and Ike really did "duel" at dawn.

See the second picture in my sig.

Now I'm working on Oscar and Tanith's kid.

Edited by Ken Zomg

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike! XD Hilarious. I won't bring up the possibility of /shot

It seems like most of his costume influences came from Ike, but that's fitting as his name is mostly 'Ike'. I guess that's arguable, though. So what class would he be, with though two occult skills?

I look forward to OscarXTanith's offspring, as I always supported them as well, when I used Oscar.

Very nice work, I love your style.

Mike also has that one stray lock of hair that Mia has. I bet you noticed that for the first time XD

He also has Mia's eyes (I tried, at least.) and a weapon more similar to something Mia would use. But he's still mostly Ike-ish.

Oscar and Tanith's child will be the greatest mounted unit evar. Actually tied with Kieran and Marcia's child and Makalov and Astrid's child, oh snap moar pairings XD

Hmm... maybe Mike needs a sister...

Edited by Ken Zomg

Mike also has that one stray lock of hair that Mia has. I bet you noticed that for the first time XD

He also has Mia's eyes (I tried, at least.) and a weapon more similar to something Mia would use. But he's still mostly Ike-ish.

Oscar and Tanith's child will be the greatest mounted unit evar. Actually tied with Kieran and Marcia's child and Makalov and Astrid's child, oh snap moar pairings XD

Very true, I just did. XD

Ah, I see that as well. Ha, great job! I'm sure the ones that actually look with see. XD

Alright for AstridXMakalov as well! These will be quite interesting!

Edited by Maria's Bro

gerardcopy.png

It's Oscar and Tanith's son, Gerard. He's the Abel archetype of Tellius 3. :D I named him that because apparently it means "spear" in old German. I just found out that Oscar means "god-spear" in old English. Pretty awesome and fitting.

Yeah, so I'm going to redraw Mike later, that one above was just a concept thing or something. :|

Edited by Ken Zomg

Just so you know, there is a boss in FE6 named dick... so no need to make fun of diEck...

:|

There is? But everybody knows who Dieck is. So therefore he was better for the picture...that wasn't funny anyway.

I just wanted to use that joke before someone else did, lol. And someone probably already did. ...So why did I make that...?

Whoooaaa...

Edited by Ken Zomg

The boss of chapter 15's named Raeth, Dancer. :o

And thanks, Lumi. Armor's always been awkward for me to draw XD

...Argh I can't think of what class (or gender, or name for that matter) Boyd and Mist's kid is going to be. Any ideas? :|